@Mattwo7 said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Deynger Not sure if you left the hyphen out intentionally :$

I know naught of what you speak, good sir. πŸ˜‰

@GM-Deynger said in Official Server Downtime!:

@Mattwo7 said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Deynger Not sure if you left the hyphen out intentionally :$

I know naught of what you speak, good sir. πŸ˜‰

Nevermind, must have been my imagination. πŸ˜‰

@Mattwo7 I am serious in theorizing and thinking it is following those sequential steps, but I can admit that it borders obsessive, which can qualify as lunatic ravings.

@John-Paul-RAGE I can't wait to read all about this, tomorrow morning. πŸ™‚

@John-Paul-RAGE As someone with OCD myself I didn't see why that could be seen as such but now I do. :$

@GM-Deynger said in Official Server Downtime!:

Oooh, request for a SS if anyone has one of themselves executing the emotes: impromptu tea party and impromptu tea room! Campaign item vs. FUN Scratch item!

Hey! Request fulfilled. A friend of mine uploaded a video of the difference between these 2. 😊

The bikini being worn here is just a few sizes too small though. Hope you don't mind lol

Impromptu Tea Party(Alliance Capmpaign Emote)

Impromptu Tea Room(AC Scratch Emote)

I kind of like the Campaign item one with the little floaty chair. But I also like the other one that spawns an umbrella over head, so I guess I'll have to get the AC one too lol

tumble weeds in wallet

Here’s a few SS of mine

14024DA1-4489-4BA8-AD1A-D8419BC10190.jpeg FCBE462D-B6B1-433D-BF1D-E097A0A9C2F0.jpeg 775C5DCA-386F-4EA0-BA1E-2B5357EDE69E.jpeg

Here’s one of my JP character as well as an old friend for the GameCube days lol

6A1ABD41-E5DC-43D2-BE82-DE4DB406C0A5.jpeg E5146A9A-066E-4ADC-A3D3-4159B9155C40.jpeg

No idea what I will be doing. Maybe checking out for future looks. Or seeing what I can do with my new mission card since I was unable to complete mine. Being new to the game kind of restricts the getting exclusive outfits and such.

My character on NA (Bonus points if you recognize her!):

c9b51f3e-80a2-4944-a66b-841c032442f2-image.png

My character on JP:

1e5a50ba-a27e-4bb5-b72c-f5714adc5068-image.png

Gotta say you guys really stepped it up this time!

Articles are flying off the shelves, good hyperlinks to the correct portions of the manual, a fun and engaging thread.

Perhaps I shall buy some scratches in thou honor.

So... how many of you are on Ship 2? Luther block party? Celebration station?

watch a GM get floored during UQ?

@FearfulFluppy said in Official Server Downtime!:

No idea what I will be doing. Maybe checking out for future looks. Or seeing what I can do with my new mission card since I was unable to complete mine. Being new to the game kind of restricts the getting exclusive outfits and such.

If you're having trouble getting the Meseta needed for outfits, check out https://pso2naguides.wordpress.com/meseta-problems/ (along with the rest of the site) for some beginner tips on how to get meseta. If you mean because you're not high enough to SH, make sure to do all the UQs you can, and use boosts during them - Some of them can give a lot of EXP!

@Aida-Enna oh perhaps I should have clarified. I just started playing this game 5 days ago, in between working 13 hour days. So collectively I have only put in a total of 17 hours. I barely reached level 50 for my main before the maintenance. So getting the star points was tougher for me because I started too late in the game to get the Proton Wings for my main Male Licht.

@Aida-Enna said in Official Server Downtime!:

My character on NA (Bonus points if you recognize her!):

Definitely looks familiar but I don't remember why.

My character on JP:

Nice Alice from SAO Saber from Fate (plz don't kill me)

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Server Downtime!:

watch a GM get floored during UQ?

Even if they can't use GM cheats, they should at least have insider information on how to fight the bosses properly.