Official Server Downtime!

@GM-Beemo said in Official Server Downtime!:

@GM-Kchan said in Official Server Downtime!:

*✿❀I NEED THESE OUTFITS ASAP❀✿*

∑d(°∀°d)

!

I NEED THESE TOO!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯

I reckon you can just type in some of your super secret GM cheat codes can you not? 😂

I'll be scratching FUN like crazy for this hairstyle - It feels familiar somehow...

alt text

@PrinceBrightstar said in Official Server Downtime!:

and further how much dedication there was to locations generally lining up with each other throughout the thousands of years these games took place over.

Makes me wonder how much Gurhal matches Algol. I know most of it is instanced but there's still a degree of location-based poisitioning we could see how much things line up right? Granted, Motoob never got flooded, instead we got a separate ice area in AotI.

@GM-Deynger said in Official Server Downtime!:

"Soon" TM

Save this on a word document somewhere: ™ edit: I underestimated the power of Emoji... 😕 There's always this instead https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark_symbol

@Home-Dog said in Official Server Downtime!:

I reckon you can just type in some of your super secret GM cheat codes can you not?

First page shows GM Nakajima as a 21 Braver, I don't think they're allowed to use those like that.

*✿❀I NEED THESE OUTFITS ASAP❀✿*

∑d(°∀°d)

!

I NEED THESE TOO!!!!!!!! (╯°□°)╯

I reckon you can just type in some of your super secret GM cheat codes can you not? 😂

But of course! Here is a code: PSO2-W3-10V3-U-GUY5

(✿◡‿◡)

Show off your art skills in the Rappy Friday Community Activity Thread too!!!

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1823/rappy-friday-community-activity

Here's some screenshots of GM Kchan's and I's characters in the new outfits.

GM1.PNG

GM2.PNG

Also I am excited for the new urgent quests~

But of course! Here is a code: PSO2-W3-10V3-U-GUY5

(✿◡‿◡)

lol I see what you did there. W3-10V3-U-GUY5-T00

Would be cool if that was an actual working code that we could redeem at the vision phone. Speaking of that, I think it would be really cool if every once in a while you guys held art competitions or something along those lines for the community to get involved. For example, see below

@GM-Ronin said in Official Server Downtime!:

Show off your art skills in the Rappy Friday Community Activity Thread too!!!

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1823/rappy-friday-community-activity

Players who submit some nice rappy drawings could receive a code to redeem on that vision phone option for an in-game item or something. That would be fun and I definitely think more people would want to participate in things like this.

Players who submit some nice rappy drawings could receive a code to redeem on that vision phone option for an in-game item or something. That would be fun and I definitely think more people would want to participate in things like this.

What about those of us who can't draw? 😕 (I mean I think I have a rappy model in Garry's Mod off the Steam workshop I could pose and scenebuild with but that hardly counts for much when you're supposed to draw, plus there's plenty of stuck-in-the-past sitcks-in-the-mud who think Gmod isn't art)

@Aida-Enna said in Official Server Downtime!:

I'll be scratching FUN like crazy for this hairstyle - It feels familiar somehow...

alt text

YES! Me too! For Deynger's more formal days.

@Mattwo7 said in Official Server Downtime!:

What about those of us who can't draw? 😕 (I mean I think I have a rappy model in gmod off the workshop but that hardly counts for much)

We cry in the corner 😭 No jk. I cant draw either. Perhaps they could have something else. Like, submitting our character design, or showing off amazing screenshots.

I'm one of those! I have a SS!

65570bdf-0bfd-465e-97db-cbfe3c637b55-image.png

I have a whole folder of random sceenshots from the Japanese version, most of which I haven't actually posted anywhere. I usually take one after every EQ for no real reason. (Contains some story spoilers for episodes 4-6) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1WL6Tuu187WzifgZLzrcadtdmU2_SKBGO?usp=sharing (It's still uploading as I post this, about 13 or so minutes left)

@Mattwo7 said in Official Server Downtime!:

What about those of us who can't draw? 😕 (I mean I think I have a rappy model in gmod off the workshop but that hardly counts for much)

We cry in the corner 😭 No jk. I cant draw either. Perhaps they could have something else. Like, submitting our character design, or showing off amazing screenshots.

That's what this thread is for. Feel free to post screenshots, character design, etc. 😄

Indeed! Keep @GM-Beemo occupied. 🙂

@GM-Deynger you can send GM Beemo to go read my lunatic ravings roadmap thread, that will keep everyone busy for a while!

bwahahahahaha!