Official Server Downtime!

Greetings ARKS, While our servers are down, we decided to have some downtime of our own! Lets brighten up maintenance time with discussions, comments , and all around fun!
Share your favorite ingame moments, including screenshots, memes, fan art, or anything PSO2 related!

Be sure to check out the announcement section for some exciting new items like the new Heroic Wanderer AC Scratch itmes! (https://pso2.com/news/announcements/heroicwanderer)

What are you looking forward to the most after maintenance?!

So a good friend of mine, Arawen recently had some fun putting Algol maps on top of each other. It's interesting to see how much Motavia shrunk / got flooded when Motherbrain took over and further how much dedication there was to locations generally lining up with each other throughout the thousands of years these games took place over.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/311319787521179648/699490940498477056/motavia2.png

I'm looking forward to seeing what we get in the next mission pass. I hope it has some male costumes that look like armor.

I'm pretty surprised to see us getting Luther so soon. Gonna be a fun time seeing folks getting wiped and not breaking his core.

*✿❀I NEED THESE OUTFITS ASAP❀✿*

∑d(°∀°d)

93650362_220682675866551_8805422236635758592_n.jpg

I'll share some screenshots I've taken during this open beta. 😊

First of all, nobody likes green as much as this guy. alt text

On Easter, a friend and I had to dress for the occasion with the Easter hats. I look forward to the day when seasonal lobbies start showing up so that we can take some screenshots in front of the decorations. Also we took the photo with Lottie because we like her hairstyle and look in general lol alt text

alt text

A while back I saw GM Nakajima out in the lobby. They aren't on this forum though? Haven't seen them post here anyway. Perhaps a Sega of Japan staff considering the name. alt text

@GM-Kchan said in Server Downtime!:

*✿❀I NEED THESE OUTFITS ASAP❀✿*

∑d(°∀°d)

93650362_220682675866551_8805422236635758592_n.jpg

That top right one in particular is the one I will be going for. 😍 My wallet could potentially suffer tonight. 🙄

None of these really fit GM Deynger's style per se. She's waiting for the next ones. 😁

Outta curiosity, are you GMs on the clock for the whole server downtime?

If so... block party when it reopens?

Love that the new AC scratch and FUN items this month are so eye catchy! Can't wait to rock them!

I really want some angel wings so I can make a male valkyrie look I already have the pegasus wing head accessory I need some angel wings for the back of my character

@ComplexZeru You can make angel wings currently with Photon Wings. You just have to angle them right 😛

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Official Server Downtime!:

Outta curiosity, are you GMs on the clock for the whole server downtime?

If so... block party when it reopens?

Some of us, yes. They may take you up on that, lol.

@ComplexZeru said in Official Server Downtime!:

I really want some angel wings so I can make a male valkyrie look I already have the pegasus wing head accessory I need some angel wings for the back of my character

"Soon" TM

@I-did-camp that's what I'm using but they don't look right I need angel wings lol

Oooh, request for a SS if anyone has one of themselves executing the emotes: impromptu tea party and impromptu tea room! Campaign item vs. FUN Scratch item!