Have you ever played a Multi-party area solo or with bots and run into... YOURSELF??!

Gotta say, i really hope PSO works with Microsoft more to develop their avatar system to represent the bot version of yourself even more. I just love how some are grinding their characters and mag, and then dolling themselves up to ensure their character gets used by others over and over when they are not even playing the game.

However, it was quite something to be playing with an AI party and then see Demona (im a summonor with Force sub to keep me aline) run right past me (my character name is Demona) and be the healer/summoner/hunter of the party she wasked to be a part of. So awesome. that is EXACTLY how I wanted her to be to others. A protector focused on healing and then the long range of Summoner, with an occasional use of Hunter for when it was right.

It was so awesome running around with this other party seeing my character play how I was designing her to play for others. Thank you PSO Dev team. Make this feature even better by....

Ensuring we can add people as frienfd right from the mnu or send kudos right from the menu instead of having to look folks up either in a sub menu or by Xbox Guide button. Please.

Most of the people on my friend list on the Japanese servers are never on anymore and I've never run into anyone using my friend partner. I know people are using it because I get random friend requests every now and then though..

Nice to see you are enjoying it @Lucky-13-X . You'll definitely be encountering yourself some more not just with other characters but... nahh i'll save it for when more content is available, let it surprise ya. 😛

Gotta say, i really hope PSO works with Microsoft more to develop their avatar system to represent the bot version of yourself even more.

Small correction, Microsoft only financed the release and provided the server platform and some free advertising. PSO2 NA is done entirely by the same dev team running the Japanese version.

Reading the title reminded me of the TA abduction clones. Fond (modulator) memories.