Burnout - We need more content

I understand these come with episodes, but the current state of game lacks some serious content or alternative ways to level. Sure there are UQ, but 9/10 it’s Arms/Elder, which honestly a lot of us consider a complete waste of time.

I’m working on getting 75 on all the classes, however, I am severely burnt out after getting main/sub to 75 because all there is to do is AQs....

@hAZE-1561 good news, your wait is nearly over because episodes 4 and 5 as well as episode 6 part 1 are coming in August

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Burnout - We need more content:

@hAZE-1561 good news, your wait is nearly over because episodes 4 and 5 as well as episode 6 part 1 are coming in August

Not correct. If you pay more atention to the roadmap, only EP4 is stated to release in August which matches it's position on the quarter line. EP5 should be towards the end of Q3 (which considering EP4 is August, this means September) while EP6 part 1 is Q4 which... Leaves it a tossup between october, November or December.

@AwkwardSatori I can't read that because you used a Japanese screenshot

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Burnout - We need more content:

@AwkwardSatori I can't read that because you used a Japanese screenshot

Eh? Are you talking about my signature? It has nothing to do with what I'm saying.