Male characters shafted.

@RagnarokSlayer said in Male characters shafted.:

Male cast = Gundam Female cast = Robot Android

If you can change skin colour on the fly female cast can pull the robot to human looks off too but Male just has a easier time with the robotic full helmets helmets they have

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Female Cast = PSO2XNierAutomata-101[1].jpg

Get it right please...

Truth be told, the amount of clothing options for female characters is kind of slim right now. There's a distinct lack of basewear and innerwear that makes most styles really hard to pull off. (I say this recognizing that there ARE more options for females than males right now, too.)

Give it some time and we'll have TONS of options for clothing for both male and female.

Oh yea, someone actually made Black Lotus from Accel World but it kind of looks more like Dark Purple Heart from Neptunia Victory 2... unnamed.jpg

Edit: Here's the one I personally saw, which in spite of wielding a wand and not having the right leg parts is much closer.

0d870a78fab349c8be11baddc3768d2b.png

@Zarozian said in Male characters shafted.:

@RagnarokSlayer said in Male characters shafted.:

Male cast = Gundam Female cast = Robot Android

If you can change skin colour on the fly female cast can pull the robot to human looks off too but Male just has a easier time with the robotic full helmets helmets they have

Noooooooooooooooooooooo.....

Female Cast = PSO2XNierAutomata-101[1].jpg

Get it right please...

what i mean is yes they look humanoid thus why i was more refering to an android. they have more humanoid features but with a change of the skin for exsample could go for a robot grey or such. yes they would still look human but more robotic human . kind of like Racaseal from PSO. there probably will be some costumes also later on that will help with this but it seems with starting stuff yah there aint an awful lot to go for a true robotic look

@RagnarokSlayer this is a male cast his skin tone is pale but that was on purpose C0ADC50E-A432-45AC-B7C3-610013D3677C.jpeg

@RagnarokSlayer the lamia set from the last mission pass had a face and head that went together that made the female cast more casty or kamen rider/power ranger like

@SaviorZero82 Think you meant me. Kind of weird they'd be giving a halloween outfit in the middle of april https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-ac-and-fun-scratch-content-24102012/

This game is one of the best when it comes to males.

@RagnarokSlayer I guess you don't get the reference then.

@Zarozian iv never played the game tbh . I assume she is like an Android or robot ? I know the costume is available in the JPN server

I thought you were making a reference to people who play female cast which is they pick a humanoid like skin tone .at least it came across like that when I searched cast character creation

@RagnarokSlayer It hurts. It really hurts that you don't know.....

@Zarozian To be fair, I never played that game either all I know is that she's an android who replaced Noctis as SE's collab/cameo character. (Not mentioned is the Noctis cameo in that one canceled game and the Neir crossover content in FFXIV)

alt text

Says who? (my character from JP, for the record)

@Nuebot Sorry, which one is yours?

@Mattwo7 said in Male characters shafted.:

@Nuebot Sorry, which one is yours?

The one in the middle. alt text