Applying for a GM position if possible

@Zarozian ROFLMAO yeah no.. that person can stay in there little power trip of a discord... where they ban for being off topic....

@NezumiiXD said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@Zarozian ROFLMAO yeah no.. that person can stay in there little power trip of a discord... where they ban for being off topic....

I don't know what you're talking about but that has never happened before lol.

@Zarozian I could name at least 8 people who have been banned for being off topic in general chat... she or any of her admin dont have any place having any actual power over anyone in game.. period...

@NezumiiXD said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@Zarozian I could name at least 8 people who have been banned for being off topic in general chat... she or any of her admin dont have any place having any actual power over anyone in game.. period...

alt text

alt text

You literally told someone in the chat that you were going to IP sniff and dox them, and harassed them (and others) in chat. Furthermore, you continually, after being warned multiple times, kept going offtopic in the PSO2NA general channel, talking about twitch streamers (not related to PSO2), and other topics with 0 relation to PSO2NA. When warned, you essentially told the mods to shove it and told them you could do whatever you want, and claimed that keeping PSO2 topics in the PSO2 channels was stifling the community.

I imagine the harassment and threats is also why you were banned from other various PSO2 discords, though that's just what I've heard through the grapevine.

If you'd like to discuss your removal from the server further, you're welcome to drop me a DM here or on discord. Thanks!

@Aida-Enna ah, the ol' "I can IP sniff" line that noobs say who have no idea what they are talking about.

Haven't heard anyone try saying silly stuff like that since 2006.

@NezumiiXD Oh boy, can't wait to see how you'll try to get yourself out of this one.

This thread sure turned into chest beating quickly...

@Someguy503 said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

This thread sure turned into chest beating quickly...

HARAMBEEEEE!!!!!! alt text

Oh god it's going to be the Warframe Mod scandal all over again. Hey look over there it's the Crimson Knights.

if everyone want to work for sega and want work your way to become a global moderator or work for sega staff company you must do the right thing.

here the link https://careers.sega.com/

keep looking for new opening job at https://www.sega.com/

Sega looking for staff is hard work and you have to go by there standers

Qualifications and Skills:

1. B.A/B.S College Degree or equivalent experience
  2. 2+ years’ work experience
  3. Basic consumer product knowledge
  4. Basic retail knowledge
  5. Be a team player
  6. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
  7. Strong attention to detail with great organizational skills
  8. Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize
  9. Able to anticipate, communicate and strategically resolve issues as they arise
  10. Self-motivated & proactive
  11. Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate

So please don't come to this forum and ask the GM of the forum how become a GM. And Use your head and fill out there application and work you way to the top.

becoming a GM it's not that simple first you need to learn how to advertise advertisement is the most important thing as part of a GM. And most Gamers mistaking GM's over the actual Global moderator. are in charge of maintaining the website advertisements for the game and maintaining balance and rules and announcements within the forums they are also incomplete in charge of what comes up on new advertisements everyday this is also requires graphic designing for web designing as a global moderator the admin is in charge of everything that goes on within the website. So please stop coming to their website asking if you want to become a GM or a good moderator do the right thing and go through the process and I guarantee its worth your time

@OldGamer said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

if everyone want to work for sega and want work your way to become a gobla moderator or work for sega staff company you must do the right thing.

here the link https://careers.sega.com/

keep lookin g for new opening job sfor sega.com

sega looking for staff is hard work and you have to go by there standers

Qualifications and Skills: B.A/B.S College Degree or equivalent experience 2+ years’ work experience Basic consumer product knowledge Basic retail knowledge Be a team player Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment Strong attention to detail with great organizational skills Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and prioritize Able to anticipate, communicate and strategically resolve issues as they arise Self-motivated & proactive Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate

So please dont come to this forum and ask the Gm of the forum how become a GM. And Use your head and fill out there appilcation and work you way to the top.

becoming a GM it's not that simple first you need to learn how to advertise advertisement is the most important thing as part of a GM. And most Gamers mistaking GM's over the actual Global moderator. are in charge of maintaining the website advertisements for the game and maintaining balance and rules and announcements within the forums they are also incomplete in charge of what comes up on new advertisements everyday this is also requires graphic designing for web designing as a global moderator the admin is in charge of everything that goes on within the website. so please stop coming to their website asking if you want to become a GM or a good moderator do the right thing and go through the process and I guarantee its worth your time

I recommend making all of your edits in 1 go and then hitting submit so that it isn't changing as people are reading it. It's updated like 4 times as I was reading it lol. Also thanks for editing that down a bit. The first wall kind of hurt to read I'm not gonna lie.

But I do agree with the first thing you posted. I honestly think it's time for this thread to be locked. The conversation has died but it just keeps getting bumped.

@Home-Dog OMG Mikuru aka GameTimer DAT HECK haha so now you go by Home DOG hahahahahahaha...................bro long time no see...Old Friend wait when did you become a Sega PSO2 player and this is new to me for you to be here HAHAHAHAHA...........

sorry about that I was texing on iphone, becuase my pc had died. so I fix it for you just becuase your one my old old freinds 🙂 also Alex GM from PSOworld said Hi haha. I hope I get to see you in the game once I buy me an xbox one xD because I dont have a pc anymore hahaha......