Applying for a GM position if possible

If anyone is going to be a GM for PSO2 it needs to be Aida Enna who has been with the PSO2 community since 2012 and has been running the Official Phantasy Star Fleet Discord.

@Zarozian said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

If anyone is going to be a GM for PSO2 it needs to be Aida Enna who has been with the PSO2 community since 2012 and has been running the Official Phantasy Star Fleet Discord.

Aida would fit better as a developer than a GM, and would be in translation team instead. Which I would not object.

GMs would be monitoring players and try to aid them with basic stuffs. But not something more technical related.

Though agree to disagree, I wouldn't necessarily say it is official discord since it's not run by the PSO2 NA itself, it'd be probably the most well known and populated Phantasy Star fan based Discord community so far.

@LapisWave Lmao. Then tell her that on discord. The PSO2 Community in JP owes a lot to her and her buddies throughout these past 8 years. I will be GM instead then. = w=

And provided us with the unofficial English patch for the Japanese version unless I am mistaken.

@Mattwo7 Absolute mad lass. Did everything. One man translating army and coder. They were really fast too.

@LapisWave Lmao. Then tell her that on discord. The PSO2 Community in JP owes a lot to her and her buddies throughout these past 8 years. I will be GM instead then. = w=

I mean I am sure lot of people already passed that message to her even if I told her or not. She also said from herself that she is busy enough to not be able to play like everyone else. I am pretty sure she has a lot in her hands since she has to work both communities now to a point she might not even be able to work for SEGA as a dev.

If you are owner of a big discord community(s), itll be hard to track that and focus on game 24/7 to make sure everyone is behaving especially when people post inappropriate symbol arts and etc.

@LapisWave Yeah she played for like 2 days straight and reached level 90 something and stopped.

@LapisWave Yeah she played for like 2 days straight and reached level 90 something and stopped.

Dude do you lick her boots and call her queen and act as her money pig as hard as you worship her?

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Dude do you lick her boots and call her queen and act as her money pig as hard as you worship her?

Oho! Someone is jealous! ;>

Maybe if you do something worth while you'll have people who will acknowledge you for it as well. = 3=

@Aida-Enna and I communicate periodically actually. A lot of her feedback has been transmitted upwards. 🙂 Well, feedback from all of you actually. You are all being watched... muauahahahahahah!

Maybe if you do something worth while you'll have people who will acknowledge you for it as well. = 3=

I don't think they're jealous, just irritated - I can see why that kind of blind worship would come off as annoying. And while I appreciate it (and I know it comes from a nice and good place!), you don't need to put me a pedestal like that 😛 Believe me, I'm just a normal person like everyone else, just happy to help however I can!

@GM-Deynger said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@Aida-Enna and I communicate periodically actually. A lot of her feedback has been transmitted upwards. 🙂 Well, feedback from all of you actually. You are all being watched... muauahahahahahah!

Yep, we do! Teamwork makes the dream work \ o / And I'm glad to hear it! 😄 I always encourage people to post their feedback/opinions on here specifically for that reason - It's the best way to make them heard!

@GM-Deynger said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

How upwards are we talking?

@Aida-Enna said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

I don't think they're jealous, just irritated - I can see why that kind of blind worship would come off as annoying. And while I appreciate it (and I know it comes from a nice and good place!), you don't need to put me a pedestal like that 😛 Believe me, I'm just a normal person like everyone else, just happy to help however I can!

Thank you for understanding my feeling Aida and like the next person I appreciated what you and your team has done over the past 7 or so years on JP side. I hope you're doing well and again thanks Aida for everything you've done then, now, and beyond until your final day.

Thank you for understanding my feeling Aida and like the next person I appreciated what you and your team has done over the past 7 or so years on JP side. I hope you're doing well and again thanks Aida for everything you've done then, now, and beyond until your final day.

No problem, and thank you for the kind words. Same to you - Please be safe and healthy, and I hope your rare drops are bountiful and your grinding is painlessly successful 🙂