Applying for a GM position if possible

Green rappy knows where the hot seat is 😉

@LapisWave said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@Devmen said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Well I really hope I can be a GM because I'm actually one of the nicest people I am on ship one and I usually hang out in Block 2 it's Devilia. Everyone knows I am the shadow Loli LOL

I'll make you a mod in my discord if you are that chill and nice. Cant hire you for GM because I dont own SEGA. Lol

I guess that would be cool but I'll be honest I don't know anything about being a mod in Discord

Well I really hope I can be a GM because I'm actually one of the nicest people I am on ship one and I usually hang out in Block 2 it's Devilia. Everyone knows I am the shadow Loli LOL

I'll make you a mod in my discord if you are that chill and nice. Cant hire you for GM because I dont own SEGA. Lol

I guess that would be cool but I'll be honest I don't know anything about being a mod in Discord

And I've never owned a computer so if you don't mind still give me a tryout I'll answer any questions you have about me truthfully and honestly if you want to talk to me on PSO2 I'm also on ship one I usually hang out in block 2 my character's name is Devilia

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@GamerKillance not to mention that those of us with a significant amount of posts likely have shown unfavorable qualities for customer service, lol.

Some of us more than others and some of us get viewed unfairly negatively by some people. Why is it that I always wind up butting heads with one or two people in literally every community I'm in? It's infuriating... I've been banned and self-exiled myself so many times because of that when I just want to socialize and get along with people but I have people here unfairly assuming malintent from me.

@LapisWave so then no one would be playing anymore?

@Valleria-Lockheart You miiiiiight want to use the quote function. There's no way of telling which of their posts you're replying to.

@Mattwo7 said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Why is it that I always wind up butting heads with one or two people in literally every community I'm in?

Because you have a horrid attitude and a very obvious habit of running your mouth without knowing.

I've been banned and self-exiled myself so many times

And the fact you've been banned so much is proof that I'm right.

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Who actually plays anymore, right? /sarcasm 😏

GM positions almost always entail being where the rest of the gm team is, and a real job application, usually 18 years old or older and almost never involves scouting on forums and in game. it does not matter how nice or mean you are, only that you know the rules, follow the rules and enforce said rules and are competent and mature in your job with a professional business attitude along with any other requirements the employer may have set forth and possibly including but not limited to a communications or business degree or even programming knowledge.

Not to discourage anyone but sometimes its not an entry level job. I have seen some crazy requirements for it in my time in the industry and i have also seen some pretty simple Mc'Donald's level of experience requirements.

@Valleria-Lockheart You miiiiiight want to use the quote function. There's no way of telling which of their posts you're replying to.

Thanks a bunch Matt!

@Valleria-Lockheart said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Who actually plays anymore, right? /sarcasm 😏

:L If no one plays anymore what's the point of being a king to nothing?

@Lord-Papers said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

Mc'Donald's level of experience requirements.

McDonald's has experience requirements?!

@Mattwo7 yes, they require you to be able to breath!

@Subject-Astra I've seen it in other games. In black desert online for example, a well known player became the North American community manager...

@DKGJustus said in Applying for a GM position if possible:

@Subject-Astra I've seen it in other games. In black desert online for example, a well known player became the North American community manager...

And in Planetside 2, well known Youtuber Wrel joined the team [and became the game's biggest suck-up, but that's another story].

All people who dedicated themselves to the game, not a random dude.