Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]

episode 4? maybe late june

episode 5 september

episode 6 november

december possibly the huge patch for episode 6

those are my predictions if we are to fully catch up by the end of 2020

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

Episode 2 period April 14th - May 12th:

Dark Falz Luther 14 April - 28 April

????? (possibly Mining Defense or Magatsu even though he's EP 3?) 28 April - 12 May

theoretical roadmap accuracy intensifies

at this rate, i won't be able to play etoile till the end of the year which really stinks because it's my favorite class.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

**Windows Store PC release May 26th?

As trash as all the other speculations turned out to be, at least this one was right lol.

It's okay guys. We were all off by a day. But still a good news.

@LapisWave said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

It's okay guys. We were all off by a day. But still a good news.

It is actually spot on. Most people just didn't account for the later maintenance time that stuck, since it now starts at 11PM PDT on what would be Tuesday the 26th. If it was still on the original maintenance time, it would have been May 26, since it will likely be available immediately after maintenance with a possibility of downloading when maintenance begins.

@Ragnawind most likely the case.

Download will probably become available during the original maintenance period rather than there being a preload.

All depends on timezone, for some it could still be 26th :D.

@Chiryuu2609 For the people and creatures of the uninhabited Islands of Howland and Baker, those might experience it on the 26th. If maintenance doesn't last longer than 5 hours. Unlikely.

Sadly for me it's PDT+10 :(.