Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]

@LapisWave said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

I mean, it kind of did with April:

I meant does it fit everything within the year?

@Mattwo7 said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

@LapisWave said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

I mean, it kind of did with April:

I meant does it fit everything within the year?

I would say so. If we go by what the social media is saying, new Ep 6-7 content will probably come out around Oct-Dec.

I meant does releasing stuff twice a month work within a year?

I would say so. If we go by what the social media is saying, new Ep 6-7 content will probably come out around Oct-Dec.

There's not gonna be an Ep7, there's gonna be a major update that is being teased as Not Ep7. xD

@Mattwo7 yes, it does. I planned Episode 4 - 6 getting three months each, which would make the catch up and Ep 6th release on December 8th.

If it were one month per episode still, it would be by August.

Considering the Episode 6 delay currently, I think 2-3 months for 4 and 5 more realistic.

@Ezodagrom said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

There's not gonna be an Ep7, there's gonna be a major update that is being teased as Not Ep7. xD

You know what I meant. I do want to play Gunblade class.

Urgent quests are probably the hardest part to catch up, since if they release them too fast players won't have a chance to experience them all.

Let's see, future urgent quests to be released not counting the seasonal ones (valentine, easter, ...) and a few Ep1~3 area ones that I think are unlikely to be released in the NA version:

• Episode 2: Mothership (I'm surprised this one didn't come in today's update), 3 Mining Base quests
  • Episode 3: 4th Mining Base quest, 2 raids
  • Episode 4: 5th Mining Base quest, 3 raids
  • Episode 5: 2 Urgent Buster quests, 4 raids
  • Episode 6: Armada, 1 raid that isn't out on JP yet, 4 older raids that were bumped up in difficulty (there was another raid in Ep6, but that one is very unlikely to happen in the NA version, since it was a collaboration with Evangelion and was even removed after a few months)

Here, I'll give you guys some insider info:

Wait for it....

The Roadmap is....

Fast enough to not take veteran player patience for granted but slow enough for new users to get the same feels JP players did.

TA-DAH!

@GM-Deynger said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

but slow enough for new users to get the same feels JP players did.

36w7oi.jpg

@GM-Deynger said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

Here, I'll give you guys some insider info:

Wait for it....

The Roadmap is....

Fast enough to not take veteran player patience for granted but slow enough for new users to get the same feels JP players did.

TA-DAH!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I kinda want to press F to doubt, but i'm not sure.

LOL. Well, that's the intention at least.

There is a title slot reserved for Anniversaries that requires clearing an Extremely Hard quest 1 time. If you notice, the game doesn't show any other titles that are not obtainable.

What episode / level cap was XH introduced with? Could be a solid indicator of XH being before July.

@John-Paul-RAGE XH was added in Episode 3.

@AndrlCh that isn't too far away, based upon the theoretical roadmap, lol. Should be here well before the anniversary event.

@AndrlCh now that I think about it, maybe they will do with XH the same that they are doing with crafting.

There are a lot of 14* rarity weapons that were added to XH for certain bosses. Maybe they will do both crafting and XH with Episode 4 content update.