Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]

@AndrlCh yeah, that is a good observation. Maybe the will bring in the Zeig COs in a different way for the lucky charms and crafty seals. I vaguely remember doing it ages ago, so I am not sure what all was apart of it other than grinding a Monkey King Bar.

@AndrlCh Wait, you can craft NT weapons?!

@Mattwo7 Yep, since late August of 2019.

Seems Open Beta is done: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1939/official-service-started

Season One of the mission pass has ended as a result. Skill Resets have been distributed for free due to this. No, PC version is still not available. No, I'm not arguing about PC dates/etc. I'm just pointing out the PC version/platform hasn't released yet, despite it being full release now.

@coldreactive LOL yep this games done... stuck with early episodes at launch... no pc release date info.... people already getting bored and their slowly releasing content.... roadmap or not they need to speed things up but like were all very much aware JP will take precedence over the NA version

@NezumiiXD said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

@coldreactive LOL yep this games done... stuck with early episodes at launch... no pc release date info.... people already getting bored and their slowly releasing content.... roadmap or not they need to speed things up but like were all very much aware JP will take precedence over the NA version

Almost immediately after I sent a tweet to them about the message, they sent this: https://twitter.com/play_pso2/status/1250301621445070848

alt text

EDITED VERSION

This is a rough example of the idea behind it:

Episode 1 period March 17th - April 14th:

Dark Falz Elder 31 March - 14 April

Episode 2 period April 14th - May 12th:

April 14th Official XBOX release.

Dark Falz Luther 14 April - 28 April

April 28th Maintenance from 4 PM - 9 PM

UQ and concert schedule update

AC scratch added, maybe Sakura Wars collab? ????? (possibly Mining Defense or Magatsu even though he's EP 3?) 28 April - 12 May

Episode 3 period May 12th - June 9th:

Magatsu 12 May - 26 May (if not introduced For May part 1)

PD!!!! 12 May - 26 May ( or 26 May - June 9th )

**Windows Store PC release May 26th?

Episode 4: June 9th

June 16th - First Lobby change, sonic lobby for Sonic's Birthday on the 23rd.

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

????? (possibly Mining Defense or Magatsu even though he's EP 3?) 28 April - 12 May

There's 4 parts to the Mining Defense quests (4 separate urgent quests), I don't think they will release all 4 at once.

@Ezodagrom no I don't think they would either. I believe the very first one was just protecting three towers.

Screenshot_20200415-161035_Chrome.jpg

Gotta update the theoretical roadmap to include all current content to fit within the year 2020.

For those who have been playing since at least Episode 4 on JP, what pace seems logical to you all? I know EP4 was packed full, but I have no idea how Episode 5 is in comparison.

Does twice a month fit everything in?

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

For those who have been playing since at least Episode 4 on JP, what pace seems logical to you all? I know EP4 was packed full, but I have no idea how Episode 5 is in comparison.

I think it all depends on how they'll spread the urgent quests. Content outside of urgent quests could probably be dropped in bundles (like how all regular areas from ep1 to 3 have been available since the closed beta). For example, I could see them releasing the 3 ultimate quests at the same time, or the 2 challenge quests, and story wise I think the whole Ep4 and Ep5 could be released at once (on different updates from each other, of course).

Urgent quests though, the NA version is still on Ep2 and still missing some (Mining Base Defense).

When it comes to reaching parity, my prediction would be something like this:

After the JP version finishes the Ep6 story (originally planned for July but likely delayed), the NA version will start Ep6 (either by releasing the whole Ep6 story at once and spreading out the regular content, like urgent quests and such, or even doing the Ep6 story in parts). The JP version will still have some extra Ep6 content after the story ends (gunslash class and some new type of quest?), and as the NA version catches up on Ep6 content, both versions will reach parity for the "Not Ep7" gigantic update later this year (assuming this update won't be delayed until next year because of Covid).

I'll take a crack at it.

How about full release April 15th 2020 and PC later in May?

How'd I do?

@Mattwo7 said in Let's Speculate the NA Release Roadmap! [No arguing about PC dates]:

Does twice a month fit everything in?

I mean, it kind of did with April:

1. UQ Elder content was last week to first week of April
  2. UQ Luther content is currently next two weeks.
  3. Assumed UQ Ep 2-3 content like Mining Base/Magatsu will probably be last week of April to May.