3 Alliance members reporting the same bug to me about 13 star rare notifications

They say the rainbow box comes up and spins in front of their screen and they don't get any 13 star rares.

This bug has NOT effected me. But my wife who runs SHAQ+50's with me every day has been effected. She has had it notify her about 5 times now without recieving any 13 star rares. She says she was getting 13 stars just fine before last patch.

Hello! A question, have they (and your wife) changed the setting in the interface options that specifies when you want the game to notify you of a rare drop? The options are either above 10 stars, or 13 stars and above only.

Just in case this haven't been able to find those rare drops in the month~ since you have posted this, I will offer some tips that might help you and others figure out where those 13★s are.

First off, as @GM-Deynger said, find out if they have the notification settings set to 10★ or above or 13★ and above. Those settings are here. Also I recommend the settings I have here. alt text

If it is on 10★, they may have been getting it mixed up. To be clear it is the rainbow text AND the rainbow box spinning on their screen right? If it is only the "Rare Drop" text that is rainbow, then that means she received a 10★ weapon.

Here's a photo comparison:

10★                     13★ alt text

Make sure they have checked their storage as well! 13★ will go there if their inventory is full at the time of the 13★ dropping (assuming they had the Immediate Acquisition setting on).

Also note that those items can drop untekked. And you will not be able to tell which of those are 13★ until you reach the tekker to appraise them. They will show up rainbow when you go to select them as seen here.

alt text

If you can't find them after that, then perhaps there is actually an bug causing it to show up.

@Home-Dog said in 3 Alliance members reporting the same bug to me about 13 star rare notifications:

Just in case this haven't been able to find those rare drops in the month~ since you have posted this, I will offer some tips that might help you and others figure out where those 13★s are.

First off, as @GM-Deynger said, find out if they have the notification settings set to 10★ or above or 13★ and above. Those settings are here. Also I recommend the settings I have here. alt text

If it is on 10★, they may have been getting it mixed up. To be clear it is the rainbow text AND the rainbow box spinning on their screen right? If it is only the "Rare Drop" text that is rainbow, then that means she received a 10★ weapon.

Here's a photo comparison:

10★                     13★ alt text

Make sure they have checked their storage as well! 13★ will go there if their inventory is full at the time of the 13★ dropping (assuming they had the Immediate Acquisition setting on).

Also note that those items can drop untekked. And you will not be able to tell which of those are 13★ until you reach the tekker to appraise them. They will show up rainbow when you go to select them as seen here.

alt text

If you can't find them after that, then perhaps there is actually an bug causing it to show up.

Exactly. Thank you @Home-Dog !