All 75s already? How?

The benefit of doing it now is the easier permanent stats from the titles though, isn't it?

Or is the title just linked to level 75 rather than maxing the class?

@John-Paul-RAGE The Class Boost titles just require lv75, no need for the Class ExCube SP.

@AndrlCh oooo, summoner, FO, and Tech can wait then, lol

Well i am still level 1 in all classes so that is something. Still hoping to hear about that pc announcement soon. At least zg comes out tomorrow in classic

Something I learned yesterday, and should have taken the time to research beforehand...

1. USE SUMMONER TO LEVEL ALL OF YOUR CLASSES AS A SUB. It gives a bonus to all sub classes and they level faster.
  2. Use boosters at the same time and you'll rain in the XP.
  3. Try and group your classes so you do more damage to keep running missions (Force>Techter, Summoner>Techter, Hunter>Fighter, etc). I've seen a lot of people do some weird leveling of classes, including myself. The last two classes I need to 75 are my Summoner and Fighter. I'm doing like no damage.
  4. MISSIONS. Especially ones you can reaccept the next day. They really help and I have been running them along with AQs (that have client orders) and it has seemed to work pretty well. I am currently at 60 on both my last two classes so hopefully I'll have 75 on all of them by the end of today.

Yes, Summoner main negates the EXP debuff you get for a sub-class. It's on the arks visiphone website.

@I-did-camp was originally gonna do that, but my rifles do too much damage, so I just kept RA sub and used the advantage of the assault rifle to steady shoot VHAQs to oblivion.

@John-Paul-RAGE I had done that for a few classes but then thought I would level sub and main evenly to try and get them done faster. I regret it for Fighter for sure. This class sucks.

@I-did-camp said in All 75s already? How?:

@John-Paul-RAGE I had done that for a few classes but then thought I would level sub and main evenly to try and get them done faster. I regret it for Fighter for sure. This class sucks.

None of the classes suck, it's all about the build, especially later on once the much harder fights and difficulty settings are added.

@Subject-Astra said in All 75s already? How?:

None of the classes suck, it's all about the build, especially later on once the much harder fights and difficulty settings are added.

Now that I have played every class, I can say the Fighter class does suck in my opinion. Not because of the build, it's because of the play style (to me). I love going fast... and I love hitting big numbers. It's just not the class for me.

Now that I have played every class, I can say the Fighter class does suck in my opinion. Not because of the build, it's because of the play style (to me). I love going fast... and I love hitting big numbers. It's just not the class for me.

.......then it doesn't suck, you just don't like it. It not being the class for you and the class actually sucking isn't the same thing.

.......then it doesn't suck, you just don't like it. It not being the class for you and the class actually sucking isn't the same thing.

My original post was stating that I regret not using Summoner to level my Fighter class because it "sucked." Again, my opinion that the class wasn't up to my standard; not my play style.

alt text

Finally finished them all today! Took forever because I got caught up on title hunting.