FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players

Final Fantasy XIV is HUUUUGE for North American players.

Will you allow the crossover event to be fully accessible for the NA gamers? This will draw in a LOT of people.

Let’s hope, also it has been kinda mentioned that “that game” may come to Xbox I’ll look for the source and update this posts

website

FFXIV for Xbox One is in progress. With X019 happening, plenty of big announcement have been made for Microsoft's gaming platforms, including several Japanese games making their way to Xbox. A total of 10 Final Fantasy games will hit Xbox Game Pass, while Sega revealed three Yakuza games will debut on the platform as well. But what wasn't part of the stage show was Xbox boss Phil Spencer confirming that Square Enix's MMORPG, Final Fantasy XIV, will be coming to Xbox One.

I really don't see what it being on Xbox or not has to do with it. FFXIV belongs to Square Enix and Sega Japan are the ones who would have the final say in if the collab would happen or not because they own the game and are responsible for coding it. Micro$oft's involvement with PSO2 doesn't have much to do with the odds of it happening, it's not like they're going to turn down the easy money they'll get from the collab.

Probably not, I was just pointing out that is the rumor about ffxiv

Hello all! I will bring this up with the team. Thank you!

@GM-Deynger said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

You're amazing ❤

Also for all the people above: it's not "will this happen" it's "it already happened and I'd love for this to happen again and let the NA people finally experience it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5hPcJTX8LM

Also the Odin battle looked AMAAAAAAAAAZING. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPD7k2GvFYs

So thank you @GM-Deynger -- seriously. Nothing will make me want to play this game more than to get my Dark Knight, White Mage, and Black Mage gear.

I've played a non-stop subscription for 7 years in FFXIV with millions of other players. We're FFXIV obsessed in North America.

@RobAtTheWiire said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

Also the Odin battle looked AMAAAAAAAAAZING. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPD7k2GvFYs

So thank you @GM-Deynger -- seriously. Nothing will make me want to play this game more than to get my Dark Knight, White Mage, and Black Mage gear.

I've played a non-stop subscription for 7 years in FFXIV with millions of other players. We're FFXIV obsessed in North America.

One thing I do like about the PSO2 version, is that they used AoE Markers that were designed to be similar to the ones used in FFXIV. In addition, Odin's cast animation effect is the same glowing effect FFXIV uses for casting.

Some of the sound effects for the weapons in the other post are also from FFXIV, rather than from PSO2.

Thank you @GM-Deynger ! There's a lot of people who play FFXIV on this side of the Pacific and they would likely appreciate being able to experience the FFXIV crossover!

@coldreactive said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

One thing I do like about the PSO2 version, is that they used AoE Markers that were designed to be similar to the ones used in FFXIV

I liked that too, also how when you find Odin in the field, he has a random head like how in FFXIV he has the head of the last person to kill him.

Some of the sound effects for the weapons in the other post are also from FFXIV, rather than from PSO2.

Pretty sure all the collab fights did this but I've never played Border Break or whatever game Knight Gear came from so IDK. I'm sure those bosses will be in the game even though Sega's arcade scene is dead here because they're owned by Sega, there's no real reason for them to not include them.

@OrangeJuche said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

Thank you @GM-Deynger ! There's a lot of people who play FFXIV on this side of the Pacific and they would likely appreciate being able to experience the FFXIV crossover!

winky face

To be honest now that PSO2 has a western release, YoshiP now needs to make good on his side of the deal since he said there wouldn't be a PSO2 event in FFXIV until that happened.

@PrinceBrightstar said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

To be honest now that PSO2 has a western release, YoshiP now needs to make good on his side of the deal since he said there wouldn't be a PSO2 event in FFXIV until that happened.

Well, they added some new assets in "The Twinning" that would help make a proper sci-fi spaceship interior. (Also reminded me of some of the Star Ocean assets Square Enix has on hand.) Could have an ARKS Ship up in space in the skybox in all areas.

@coldreactive said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

@PrinceBrightstar said in FFXIV Crossover Event for NA Players:

Well, they added some new assets in "The Twinning" that would help make a proper sci-fi spaceship interior. (Also reminded me of some of the Star Ocean assets Square Enix has on hand.) Could have an ARKS Ship up in space in the skybox in all areas.

The Twinning is amazing, but even Ruby Weapon now would be incredible.