Love this class.

I will be maining the Bouncer and using Summoner as a sub-class. I am also a Dewman race. If anyone has tips, or tricks they would like to discuss about Bouncer. Hit me up.

I agree, I am having a blast flying around in combat. Let the plebs walk upon the ground!

@Stocking said in Love this class.:

I will be maining the Bouncer and using Summoner as a sub-class. I am also a Dewman race. If anyone has tips, or tricks they would like to discuss about Bouncer. Hit me up.

That sounds like a lot of fun ( •̀ ω •́ )✧ !!

I kinda prefer using hunter or fighter as a subclass to bouncer (for now anyway); summoner can work as long as you're keeping up with placing Point Assist on things

I main bouncer In pc version and xbox version it's a awesome class. A bit squishy make sure you fill the jet boot escape for a 35 second in invincibility frame. I use a hunter sub for the extra hp. Went from 580 hp with a braver sub to about 800 hp just changing to a hunter sub. Extra DeX and critical field to increase dps and always remember you can change your jet boot element by charging them with different spells. Good hunting.

@dragonsbane4381 if you dont mind adding me on XBox, I would love to get some guidance from you on how to set up my character after the servers come back up. I am trying to go Bo/Hu myself.

@Kindering sure thing. Gamertag is my forum handle

This class is a lot of fun, I haven't had fun combat in a game for awhile that also felt unique in some way. I haven't actually tried any the other classes yet, think I might give some other ones a try but think I'll stick to bouncer.

I'll probably get flak for this but I'm gonna say it anyways. I prefer Jet boots to Dual blades from a pure feel aspect and I'm probably not playing it right by not using the DB's. But the Jet boots just feel so much more fun to play.

@BobsledsRifle Trust me, you are not alone. JB-main Bouncer has always been one of my favorite builds due to the fact that it has way more mobile and fun than using DBs, and the stuff they added in Ep6 just makes it better: Phantom as a sub allows it to actually properly use Techs for damage, have the fastest Tech charge time (think near-instant Resta charging), quickly refill your Focus Gauge, and have some of the best PP efficiency, plus JBs have been given a Complex Photon Art that does amazing AoE and Single-target damage. It's just so great, even with the current content state of the NA version.

I have to agree, the mobility this class has is insane when compaired, almost wish I had tried another class before these damn Boots lmao, but yeah I also have gone Ranger as my sub class for the extra surviability. Is any you lads on ship 3? I would love some help with in game questions and what not?

@Ambassadorx80 said in Love this class.:

I have to agree, the mobility this class has is insane when compaired, almost wish I had tried another class before these damn Boots lmao, but yeah I also have gone Ranger as my sub class for the extra surviability. Is any you lads on ship 3? I would love some help with in game questions and what not?

If you like its mobility, wait until Etoile.