Latest Anime You've Been Watching?

@Wolf-Moonstar I think that's why I liked Railgun S1 the best out of all the seasons. They'd didn't start trying to tie it in to the Index main story until season 2 and I felt like the show really suffered for that. I would have preferred it to do its own side story the entire time.

Atm im checking Dorohedoro on Netflix and ofc rewatching Dragonball from the beginning again 😉

@MrDeso Netflix? Try gogoanime or kawaiifu for streaming needs. Had a premium to crunchyroll but ended it. The videos started to take way to long ro load so i went back to my streaming sites.

@LDragonBlade said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@MrDeso Netflix? Try gogoanime or kawaiifu for streaming needs. Had a premium to crunchyroll but ended it. The videos started to take way to long ro load so i went back to my streaming sites.

Oh rly? Well i was hoping for a chance to watch One piece but havnt found a good place to watch the whole anime at yet. Thx for the tip, i'll check em sites out for sure 😊 🤙

I'm currently watching Fist of the North Star S2 atm, but i'm like ~5 episodes away from the end. After that so am I planning on watching Fire Force, Made in Abyss and Daily Lives Of High School Boys.

For on-going ones, i'm watching Shadowverse, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, The Irregular at Magic High School, Torikawa, Golden Kamuy, DanMachi, Haikyuu, Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai, Is the Order a Rabbit? and Cardfight! Vanguard!!

Just started 'I'm Standing on a Million Lives'. Seems like it'll be a good one for me to continue watching.

@Jochira-the-Dark-Falz said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I'm currently watching Fist of the North Star S2 atm, but i'm like ~5 episodes away from the end. After that so am I planning on watching Fire Force, Made in Abyss and Daily Lives Of High School Boys.

For on-going ones, i'm watching Shadowverse, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, The Irregular at Magic High School, Torikawa, Golden Kamuy, DanMachi, Haikyuu, Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai, Is the Order a Rabbit? and Cardfight! Vanguard!!

How can you watch Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens? It's not on VRV, Crunchyroll, Hidive, Funimation or Netflix?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

How can you watch Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens? It's not on VRV, Crunchyroll, Hidive, Funimation or Netflix?

Unless they live in Japan, they are probably using an illegal streaming site.

@Ragnawind said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I wonder. If there's some legal place to watch it I 'need' to know. @Jochira-the-Dark-Falz mind sharing how you're watching said show? I'll take no response to mean that you are doing it illegally and give up my hopes and dreams T_T.

@Ragnawind said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I wonder. If there's some legal place to watch it I 'need' to know. @Jochira-the-Dark-Falz mind sharing how you're watching said show? I'll take no response to mean that you are doing it illegally and give up my hopes and dreams T_T.

Sadly there's no legal way to watch Sevens subbed, so i'm doing it the illegal way. I really only do that whenever there's no legal way or region-block gets in the way, since I live outside of US (which is why I also watch Irregular in the same way as Sevens).

Also, I finished watching Fist of the North Star this morning and decided to start watching Fire Force, since I love Soul Eater and it's made by the same author 🙂

I've just been watching the original Higurashi (just started season 2/Kai) while also watching the new Higurashi anime Gou, the new Inuyasha series Yashahime, Inu to Neko Docchi mo Katteru to Mainichi Tanoshii (or With a Dog AND a Cat, Every Day is Fun), Jujutsu Kaisen, Gansta., and Nabari no Ou. I'm rewatching Pilot Candidate and Outlaw Star, too

There’s this anime called Deca-Dence, and it’s pretty cool I guess Xp

My favourite that wasn’t released past year, probably Ghost in the Shell. Absolutely incredible film, probably my favourite standalone movie ever onplanners

Time to necro this thread....

I really enjoyed & highly recommend Violet Evergarden. It's really good but will sucker punch you in the gut near the end. 😢