Latest Anime You've Been Watching?

@Wolf-Moonstar I think that's why I liked Railgun S1 the best out of all the seasons. They'd didn't start trying to tie it in to the Index main story until season 2 and I felt like the show really suffered for that. I would have preferred it to do its own side story the entire time.

Atm im checking Dorohedoro on Netflix and ofc rewatching Dragonball from the beginning again ๐Ÿ˜‰

@MrDeso Netflix? Try gogoanime or kawaiifu for streaming needs. Had a premium to crunchyroll but ended it. The videos started to take way to long ro load so i went back to my streaming sites.

@LDragonBlade said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@MrDeso Netflix? Try gogoanime or kawaiifu for streaming needs. Had a premium to crunchyroll but ended it. The videos started to take way to long ro load so i went back to my streaming sites.

Oh rly? Well i was hoping for a chance to watch One piece but havnt found a good place to watch the whole anime at yet. Thx for the tip, i'll check em sites out for sure ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค™

I'm currently watching Fist of the North Star S2 atm, but i'm like ~5 episodes away from the end. After that so am I planning on watching Fire Force, Made in Abyss and Daily Lives Of High School Boys.

For on-going ones, i'm watching Shadowverse, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, The Irregular at Magic High School, Torikawa, Golden Kamuy, DanMachi, Haikyuu, Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai, Is the Order a Rabbit? and Cardfight! Vanguard!!

Just started 'I'm Standing on a Million Lives'. Seems like it'll be a good one for me to continue watching.

@Jochira-the-Dark-Falz said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I'm currently watching Fist of the North Star S2 atm, but i'm like ~5 episodes away from the end. After that so am I planning on watching Fire Force, Made in Abyss and Daily Lives Of High School Boys.

For on-going ones, i'm watching Shadowverse, Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens, The Irregular at Magic High School, Torikawa, Golden Kamuy, DanMachi, Haikyuu, Dragon Quest: Adventure of Dai, Is the Order a Rabbit? and Cardfight! Vanguard!!

How can you watch Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens? It's not on VRV, Crunchyroll, Hidive, Funimation or Netflix?

@Kurumi-Tokisaki said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

How can you watch Yu-Gi-Oh Sevens? It's not on VRV, Crunchyroll, Hidive, Funimation or Netflix?

Unless they live in Japan, they are probably using an illegal streaming site.

@Ragnawind said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I wonder. If there's some legal place to watch it I 'need' to know. @Jochira-the-Dark-Falz mind sharing how you're watching said show? I'll take no response to mean that you are doing it illegally and give up my hopes and dreams T_T.

@Ragnawind said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I wonder. If there's some legal place to watch it I 'need' to know. @Jochira-the-Dark-Falz mind sharing how you're watching said show? I'll take no response to mean that you are doing it illegally and give up my hopes and dreams T_T.

Sadly there's no legal way to watch Sevens subbed, so i'm doing it the illegal way. I really only do that whenever there's no legal way or region-block gets in the way, since I live outside of US (which is why I also watch Irregular in the same way as Sevens).

Also, I finished watching Fist of the North Star this morning and decided to start watching Fire Force, since I love Soul Eater and it's made by the same author ๐Ÿ™‚

I've just been watching the original Higurashi (just started season 2/Kai) while also watching the new Higurashi anime Gou, the new Inuyasha series Yashahime, Inu to Neko Docchi mo Katteru to Mainichi Tanoshii (or With a Dog AND a Cat, Every Day is Fun), Jujutsu Kaisen, Gansta., and Nabari no Ou. I'm rewatching Pilot Candidate and Outlaw Star, too

Thereโ€™s this anime called Deca-Dence, and itโ€™s pretty cool I guess Xp

My favourite that wasnโ€™t released past year, probably Ghost in the Shell. Absolutely incredible film, probably my favourite standalone movie ever onplanners

Time to necro this thread....

I really enjoyed & highly recommend Violet Evergarden. It's really good but will sucker punch you in the gut near the end. ๐Ÿ˜ข

I just got done watching all Neon Genesis Evangelion, End of Evangelion and the Rebuild movies for the first time m and jeez that was an experience... Also been keeping up with 86 and To Your Eternity this season and slowly getting through Jujutsu Kaisen. So yeah, a lot of anime atm ๐Ÿ˜ต

About a month ago I finished watching all the Toaru series, really good, well constructed shared universe, with very smart writing for rules for the science origin stuff (Espers).

The fact physics and math, and the persons knowledge and skill with such actually can determine how powerful they are with their abilities is a concept I came up with independently for an OC of mine years ago, and wish was more common.

Like, for instance Kuroko Shirai "Teleporting lesbian" self proclaimed guardian of the electric "ONEEEEEEEEESAMAAAA" and member of JUDGEMENT (Desu no!), she has to calculate coordinates for every teleport jump or she could end up embedded in a brick wall.