Latest Anime You've Been Watching?

Yesterday wa Uttate is becoming my fav anime of this season.

@landman Yeah they where painful. Your basically hurting them and not cool.

@Vicodin-Villian i second your list. However I'll add kaguya sama season 2. Fruits basket season 2. Ascendance of a bookworm season 2. 8th son are you kidding me. But to be fully honest. There are about 4 more series I'm keeping up to date with as well. I mean i got the time since i can't log into the game.

@Tweeg Rewatched FairyTail šŸ˜‡

@munchmytacos weeb. Full out weeb. Hey there's a weeb here! Yeah.... I'm guilty of watching all of those too. Don't judge me >x<

@SuperXTornado which season. Ovas and movies included? If someone said they rewatched all of gintama, I'd be impressed, yet scared because of the estimated runtime would mean watching 10 episodes at once for over a month straight.

@LDragonBlade said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@SuperXTornado which season. Ovas and movies included? If someone said they rewatched all of gintama, I'd be impressed, yet scared because of the estimated runtime would mean watching 10 episodes at once for over a month straight.

Yep all of it! I have alot of time Spare

I haven't watched one in quite some time, I think I finished "Love is hard for an Otaku" most recently. Good Office romance style one. Though i'm looking forward to Snafu S3. With hopefully Konosuba's movie and GuP's mini-movies soon on my to do if I get round to it.

@Nerzarn I'm waiting for the English sub of that series' live action movie. Waiting so long....

Anime has been pretty slow and boring recently, I understand its most likely due to corona that theyve been delayed aswell but man Im only watching like 4 this time around.

@Lwyu new seasons address starting to get back on track

@LDragonBlade said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@Lwyu new seasons address starting to get back on track

Thats good to hear im excited for the new aot season but sad to see its the last.

As a massive Furuba fan Iā€™m really enjoying season 2 of the readaptation.

The main shows I've been following this season were Gleipnir, Kaguya-sama S2, and Plunderer. This season has kinda been a mess though due to all the delays, I really hope next season can go forward as planned.

Just binged Astra: Lost in Space, great anime btw. Current anime series I follow: 8th Son, Next Life as a Villianess, Black Clover, Ascendance of a Bookworm. I'll binge Railgun S3 as well, although I hate how it both does and does not tie to the Index series at some points, they kind of recton each other at times. Full Time Magister S4 is airing now, which will also be a binge series.