Latest Anime You've Been Watching?

I have been watching everything that Funimation has been simuldubbing this season, since I prefer dubs (especially since I can multitask during dubs, but not subs). If they dubbed Phantasy Star Online 2 Episode Oracle, I would be watching that, too.

This season I have been watching My Hero Academia, Phantasy Star Online 2 - Episode Oracle, Demon School Iruma-kun, In/Spectre, Room Camp, Magia Record: Puella Magi, Bofuri: I don't want to get Hurt, Show By Rock!!, and Toilet-bound Hanako-kun

@GM-Rappie you gotta watch the anime that Quna has voiced, too! Community support to the max!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@GM-Rappie you gotta watch the anime that Quna has voiced, too! Community support to the max!

Which one? 😮

@GM-Rappie Screenshot_20200227-140147_Chrome.jpg just to show a few lol.

She has them all on her website, pretty excited to see some of my favorites on there!

@John-Paul-RAGE said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@GM-Rappie Screenshot_20200227-140147_Chrome.jpg just to show a few lol.

She has them all on her website, pretty excited to see some of my favorites on there!

Oh dude I have seen most of those except Gundam Build Drivers, Hero Mask, and the Morose. I didn't know she did Kakegurui too!

I've been re-watching some older ones that I have seen before just because. New Game!, K-On!, Yozakura Quartet, Aokana as well as some newer ones that are ongoing, My Hero Academia, SAO Alicization (when it continues in April) and A Certain Scientific Raiglun T.

Rewatched all of Konosuba, because Crunchyroll is publishing the movie on March 25th. Other than that I've honestly lost track of most of the seasonal anime by now. https://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2020/03/10/konosuba-legend-of-crimson-anime-film-is-coming-to-crunchyroll

I've been watching Cowboy Bebop. The vibe it gives off is really hitting home and is relaxing to me.

@JouteiMike said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I've been watching Cowboy Bebop. The vibe it gives off is really hitting home and is relaxing to me.

Cowboy Bebop is, nearly 25 years later, still one of the best anime you can watch, hands down. By now its suffered from a lot of time-rust with respect to envisioning the future and future technologies, but the story it seeks to tell is still top notch.

Check out ID:Invaded, guys. One of the best weekly watches in recent memory for me. Cop drama meets psychological thriller and awesome imagery. It's dark, but if you can handle the subject matter, it's extremely thrilling. I'm also was watching Plunderer, Infinite Dendrogram, Bofuri, RE:zero DC, Isekai Quartet, and PSO2 (obviously...) Will pick up Ishuzoku Reviewers because I heard that was pretty based as well..

Can't wait for RE:zero S2 and SAO to come back though. SAO got really, really hooked these past two seasons. I'm on hype alert, and that doesn't happen often, lol.

@sKRuBbyD3KbruSh said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

Check out ID:Invaded, guys. One of the best weekly watches in recent memory for me. Cop drama meets psychological thriller and awesome imagery. It's dark, but if you can handle the subject matter, it's extremely thrilling. I'm also was watching Plunderer, Infinite Dendrogram, Bofuri, RE:zero DC, Isekai Quartet, and PSO2 (obviously...) Will pick up Ishuzoku Reviewers because I heard that was pretty based as well..

Can't wait for RE:zero S2 and SAO to come back though. SAO got really, really hooked these past two seasons. I'm on hype alert, and that doesn't happen often, lol.

You just reminded me that the latest episode of PSO2 is available on funimation. Thanks.

@Vicodin-Villian YW. lol. I can't believe how good the new season is. It would be enjoyable to even someone unfamiliar to PS, I'm sure.

@GM-Rappie said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

Gundam Build Drivers

I don't recommend it. It's the worse one of the Gundam Build animes. Incidentally Guild Build Divers Re:Rise is quickly becoming the best, which does make up for Build Divers being so, so bad.

I've been rewatching Trigun (roped a friend into it and now their a Vash fan) along with "My Next Life as a Villain: All Routes Lead to Doom!" (it's super cute twist on isekai), Digimon Adventures 2020 (they remaking the original series, seems like they're combining the original plot with the movie, though they're on hiatus for understandable reasons), and Laid Back Camp (I didn't expect it to be this good, I kind of want to go camping now).

I really do wish it was easier to watch old anime though, I miss El Hazard, Tenchi (franchise), and those other classic 90s anime.

@Grave-Knight said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I really do wish it was easier to watch old anime though, I miss El Hazard, Tenchi (franchise), and those other classic 90s anime.

I'm not sure if any are on it, but you can try RetroCrush for old anime. It is currently only on apps like on smartphones, Roku, etc., but will soon also be available on their website. It is free and ad-supported as well as legal.