Latest Anime You've Been Watching?

Since the servers are undergoing "Emergency Maintenance" some of us are probably watching anime or thinking about watching some. So to pass the time, what anime have you seen recently or been watching?

For me I recently watched a very weird series titled Humanity Has Declined. Isn't a series I can really recommend as the creators opted to put all of the episodes out of order and then make the episode title card claim every episode as being episode 1 just to mess with viewers brains. Thankfully it's only a dozen episodes, so it didn't take all that long to watch. Planning to watch Invaders of the Rokujyoma!? next.

This season I'm watching Railgun, PSO2 Oracle, Eizouken, Seton and "something reviewers". Everything else I got my eye on it will just wait for the full season.

Phantasy Star Online 2 Episode Oracle, Seton Academy, Samurai 7, Dragon Ball Super, Sonic X (yes... rewatching cause, why not?). In addition, a lot of Studio Ghibli movies have been added to our Netflix so, definitely looking forward to watching them!

I've been watching the original Dragon Ball (Not Z, Super, GT, etc. But the original Kid Goku) series, the remastered version on DVD. I bought all 5 seasons together from Amazon, so I have a lot to tide me over between waiting for PSO2 on PC and FFXIV's major patches.

Not watching anything at this time. I can barely afford a subscription. However, I was keeping track of PSO2: Oracle, Fate/Grand Order, and Ishizoku Reviewers.

I just finished watching Hunter x Hunter half a month ago, binged My Hero Academia up to episode 71 so far, waiting on a comfortable buffer for Boruto, and may get back into One Piece when all's said and done.

However, I have been sitting on Toriko in my VRV watchlist, so I might hit that one up next after I've watched MHA to its latest episode.

What can I say, there actually is something about mainstream anime that's does have a good hook to it.

I've been keeping up on <i>Keep your hands off Eizoken!, and My Hero Academia</i> mostly.

Trying to finish Darling in the Franxx as well.

@F0XB0MB said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

I've been keeping up on <i>Keep your hands off Eizoken!, and My Hero Academia</i> mostly.

Darlifra is a good one. Especially episode 12/13. However it's mostly downhill from there.

@Vicodin-Villian said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

@F0XB0MB said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

Darlifra is a good one. Especially episode 12/13. However it's mostly downhill from there.

That's what people keep telling me. I am interested to see why when I finish it.

Darling in the Franxx, huh?. Well good luck with that one. It started out strong and had some great characters, but it fizzled out midway and never recovered.

@Tweeg said in Latest Anime You've Been Watching?:

Since the servers are undergoing "Emergency Maintenance" some of us are probably watching anime or thinking about watching some. So to pass the time, what anime have you seen recently or been watching?

I have been watching the good ol' Sword Art Online. Pretty great so far 👏

Trying to finish up Black Clover. After that I'm not sure. I was thinking about watching some older anime (Trigun, Outlaw Star, etc), and all the Ghibli movies! 😁

I've been flipping back and forth a bit between PSO2 Episode Oracle and Pop Team Epic. I did also come across Creamy Mami, which is one of the 80s magical girl franchises on asiancrush.