Why was I suspended

Milkyi

Apr 10, 17:49 PDT

I just got ban for 24 hours. I havent did anything because I was already suspended and couldn't do emotes, text in chat, or even symbols. So why is I'm banned when I did nothing at all! This is out rages! I believe I'm being falsely reported because I was already suspended from texting in chat, symbols or anything like that what is the resson... this not fair at all please un ban me

@Milkyi as in you can't log in to the game at all?

What do you think your chat ban was for? Possible you got reported for different things which led to two separate punishments.

This is not the area to report a ban. You would probably get more info submitting a report ticket up top

not gonna lie though i love post like these where they know why they got the ban they are just not used to active GMs in an mmo who actually do it.

as far as why its usually falls under "Play stupid games , Win stupid prizes" more than likely chat ban was from spammin SA that broke papa Microsofts online policy , andthey don play with it , so Sega cut ya some slack with the 24 hr instead of a full ban

@VaricBreem said in Why was I suspended:

not gonna lie though i love post like these where they know why they got the ban they are just not used to active GMs in an mmo who actually do it.

We get these posts on the FFXIV Reddit at least once every other week or so. More often than not, it was because the OP was trolling, demeaning heavily, posting racial slurs, etc. In FFXIV though, you can also be banned for kicking people in casual content (Such as 4-man dungeons, non-extreme trials, etc.) for not conforming to certain gameplay styles.

In PSO2JP, you can get banned for leaving Urgent Quests.

The GMs aren't going to be able to help you here. https://pso2.com/support#contact-us

It just makes me remember the days when I played League of Legends and was regularly reported by every player in the game on both teams for trolling after facerolling the other team with Jungle Poppy wearing my Lollypoppy skin... >.> Never actually got a suspension or ban for it though despite having one of the highest report counts in the game at that time lol.

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Why was I suspended:

It just makes me remember the days when I played League of Legends and was regularly reported by every player in the game on both teams for trolling after facerolling the other team with Jungle Poppy wearing my Lollypoppy skin... >.> Never actually got a suspension or ban for it though despite having one of the highest report counts in the game at that time lol.

How did you know you had been reported?

@Mattwo7 said in Why was I suspended:

@Ukyo-Sonoda said in Why was I suspended:

How did you know you had been reported?

There was a database site were you could look yourself up or other players to see various statistics including things like which characters you play frequently, K/D ratio, ELO in various game modes, etc

Honestly the community on that game got to the point I just couldn't be bothered with dealing with it's toxicity. One of the most rampant issues was they'd gotten to a point that people would call any deviation from the supposed meta as trolling or usage of any champion not used by a pro player in a streamed tournament as trolling regardless of your performance during the match.

@Ukyo-Sonoda A lot of us have quit league for the same reason. If you aren't an evangelical OCDbro, that game isn't for you. I only hope it doesn't happen in NA PSO2 - it seems to be more of a cultural issue with what America has become...

@Someguy503 Pft PSO2 doesn't even have conventional MMO PvP.

I got banned for no reason too. I suspect they detected Process Hacker (Task Manager Alternative) F*ck em

@XEN said in Why was I suspended:

I got banned for no reason too. I suspect they detected Process Hacker (Task Manager Alternative) F*ck em

Guess we are still going through Necroctober...

@XEN said in Why was I suspended:

Why would Process Hacker be something you get banned for? Did it modify Sega's files?

Oh it’s a necro. There was another Milk besides me! 😧