Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Today's dailies!

• Leader Antenna - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. 14-06-2020_17-50-03-jv2vh502.jpg 14-06-2020_18-03-43-a3cd5ria.jpg

• Ursula Replica: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. Ursula Replica: Shadow Probably, we'll see some other color variations...

• Flapping Hawk: White - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. We've already seen Flapping Hawk: Brown and Perched Hawk: White. So, probably the next one is Perched Hawk: Brown.

• Cosmos Hairpin: White - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Couldn't find a good image for this. Please look here for the pink color variation of this item.

That's all, see you next time!

@samplexample I'm not sure. At least, it's not on this thread. πŸ˜•

@Fiona-Respha I’ll look into it, thanks for the help though! Btw this thread is very helpful; you should consider making one dedicated to mission pass rewards as well, just to cover all the bases.

@Fiona-Respha Here's the Cosmos Hairpin: White at normal size. Also, thank you thank you thank you for all you do. As someone who plays mostly for the fashion you are a saint for updating this thread daily.

pso20200614_093816_001.jpg

@samplexample Sorry, I have absolutely, definitely no time to cover the Mission Pass πŸ˜₯

@Meowsmix Thank you for the image! I'm glad to know the thread was of use πŸ˜ƒ

Youth Beret looks good! (after all, I bought one for my character...).

Here is the Flapping Hawk: White for reference: Flapping Hawk: White

@samplexample said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@DoctoRx-Pills Ah, damnit. When did this game come out? I thought I started playing only a week after it’s release, yet we’re on season 4.

Also, is it possible me to trade mission pass items privately if premium subscriptions are involved?

PC just came out, but it's been out on xbox since March. Unfortunately all mission pass items are unable to be traded.

Delayed response, but I bought the youth stuff and thought I'd share πŸ˜ƒ

alt text

I couldn't resist and got the Ursula Replica: Shadow πŸ˜› Looking forward to the Snow and Ruby variants.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Today's dailies!

• 19: Tipsy - classification: emote, 100 SG. As usual, from Pafupafu's YouTube channel (https://youtu.be/k-FaaZ7fKd4).

• Emilia Replica: Snow - classification, female all race outfit, 400 SG. Emilia Replica: Snow

• Short Cape: Red - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The color changing vanilla version was covered on this post (Fresh Finds - 9 Jun 2020).

• Gothic Hair Accessory B - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. This "B" is the white version. Gothic Hair Accessory B Black version was covered on this post (Fresh Finds - 30 Apr 2020). This "B" version is like "A" with black and white swapped. The black parts (base, ribbon and lace part) turns white, and the white skulls & bones turns black in the "B" version.

@Princesse-Jen Thank you for the image! Those hawks are cute.

@Ciel Thank you too! TBH, I'm a bit surprised to see Youth Attire so popular 😯

@JCH979 Thank you! A good model makes the outfit looks better! (this is what I thought seeing others too) πŸ˜ƒ

Does anyone have examples of all the colors of the Emilia set from JP before I bite on the Snow variant? I'd like to see what all the possible colors that could show up are.

Okay, there's a shadow variant. That's the one I'm gonna hold my SG in hopes for. TY for the list!

You're welcome! πŸ™‚ I love the animal and pet/plushie items so I tend to try to get all of those when I see them. That and cute pink things.

Today's dailies!

• Half-Up Ponytail - classification: female hairstyle, 160 SG. Aka Emilia Ponytail. Please note that this is a female only item. This hairstyle is also included in the Emilia Replica Set of the recommended. Citing Soara's Blog.

• Body Circle F: Purple - classification: female body paint, 60 SG. There seem to be two color variations of this, red and purple. Also there are male and female ones, resulting in a total of 4 item variations. This is like a magic circle drawn on the belly. 16-06-2020_18-16-13-j23cyw1a.jpg Within the salon, we can hide the baseware. But in practice, wares which can show this body paint are somehow limited.16-06-2020_18-19-47-tk232ghr.jpg The color combination is not so good in the following image, but I hadn't many choice 😁 16-06-2020_18-35-48-ipd2tvyh.jpg After the summer season, we will have many more choices, I'm sure. Seeing this image, I felt the center of the circle was highlighted, but after all, it seemed to be just an optical illusion.

• Gothic Umbrella: White - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. This item has 3 color variations, black, white and red. Black was covered here (Fresh Finds - 4 Jun 2020). If it weren't this pricey, I would have bought this white variation too πŸ˜›