Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Once that Ruby version comes out, I can smell all the Archer EMIYA cosplays.

@KnightHarb1nger said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger The Shadow color is nice, I agree. Not sure they'll put this in, but the Ruby color is also good, I feel πŸ˜ƒ

[Kraz Replica: Ruby] image snipped

Oh yeah! While I'm generally not one to "modify" things. As I generally like to take, accept, use things as they come. A personal thing. But I would be HIGHLY inclined to find a way to make that a nice dark-ish saphire blue.

On another note I mentioned above. Off hand do you know if I were to obtain two Combat Holster Is. If I would be able to put one on either thigh. Oriented appropriately etc. assuming I had/was willing to give up whatever accessory slots they take. I know so little at this point I'm not even sure what other visuals I would be giving up off hand. But almost certain in the same vein of not knowing whatever it was/is I won't mind. Especially if I can get the two, one on both legs, thing going.

o/ =^.^=

I hope this is the holster you're talking about. As you can see by the images below trying to position the holster on the opposite side results in some pretty bad clipping into the thigh, this is on a female character of course, I'm not sure how it would be on a male. Also you don't need to get two holsters to be able to have two or more on your character, for instance I only own one. Only reason to get two of a cosmetic item is to account bind for use on all characters.

[Default Position] 1.jpg

[Full Left] 2.jpg

[Two Holsters] 3.jpg

[And More] Messed with the bottom left one's angle and positioning a bit. 4.jpg

@JCH979 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger The Shadow color is nice, I agree. Not sure they'll put this in, but the Ruby color is also good, I feel πŸ˜ƒ

[Kraz Replica: Ruby] image snipped

Oh yeah! While I'm generally not one to "modify" things. As I generally like to take, accept, use things as they come. A personal thing. But I would be HIGHLY inclined to find a way to make that a nice dark-ish saphire blue.

On another note I mentioned above. Off hand do you know if I were to obtain two Combat Holster Is. If I would be able to put one on either thigh. Oriented appropriately etc. assuming I had/was willing to give up whatever accessory slots they take. I know so little at this point I'm not even sure what other visuals I would be giving up off hand. But almost certain in the same vein of not knowing whatever it was/is I won't mind. Especially if I can get the two, one on both legs, thing going.

o/ =^.^=

I hope this is the holster you're talking about. As you can see by the images below trying to position the holster on the opposite side results in some pretty bad clipping into the thigh, this is on a female character of course, I'm not sure how it would be on a male. Also you don't need to get two holsters to be able to have two or more on your character, for instance I only own one. Only reason to get two of a cosmetic item is to account bind for use on all characters.

[Default Position] 1.jpg

[Full Left] 2.jpg

[Two Holsters] 3.jpg

[And More] Messed with the bottom left one's angle and positioning a bit. 4.jpg

@KnightHarb1nger

As he said you only need 1, I did the same thing back when the katana came out. Actually doesn't look that bad with both on each side. Sadly, I am out of room for accessories.

That coat looks dope, But I rather wait for a blue version.

Today's dailies!

• Long Beast Ears - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the hair. There are two golden rings on the right ear (not on the left ear). 13-06-2020_17-42-09-oeopkhw2.jpg Max size. 13-06-2020_17-43-37-me2xsydd.jpg Reducing the vertical size. This item is rather easy to adjust. The behavior of angle changes is quite intuitive. 13-06-2020_17-49-57-bmopkwv5.jpg The JP item name is "ロング獣耳" (Long Kemono Mimi). Beast Ears is pretty straightforward translation.

• Youth Attire M: Sea - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. The outfit for child Oracle citizens. In episode 2 chapter 5, some characters are wearing this, namely F: vanilla (white), M: Sea and F: Ruby. Youth Arrire M: Sea JP item name is "γ‚Ήγƒ©γ‚€γƒˆγƒͺγƒˆγƒ« M ζ΅·" (Slight??? Little? M: Sea)

• Youth Beret - classification: hat, 80 SG. The main part of the item takes the color of outfit/outerware. Citing Soara's Blog. JP item name is "γƒͺγƒˆγƒ«γƒ™γƒ¬γƒΌ" (Little Beret).

• School Tights M: Black - classification: male body paint, 60 SG. 13-06-2020_19-18-56-3x2va3rm.jpg JP name is "スクールソックスM ι»’" (School Socks M: Black). On the design illustration, the white version of this body paint is used with the Youth Beret. Slight Little design

That's all, see you next time!

Hey Guys!

Wow, I would never have dreamed of 3 being possible. If only because I had a very difficult time giving up 1 of the 4 Accessory Slots for the one. And it does look good, arguably better, with only the one.

As it happened I re-upped on a AC pack and did the AC Scratch 12 Play. Not only did I get the one I definitely wanted in the 12 draw. But got this ticket thing that let me pick whatever I wanted from the prize list. So I picked it again in case. But as you said it isn't really needed to show as two on one char.

In any case. I am complete now. For now. Unless a future class change where it doesn't feel right or something.

Thank you guys very much for your help, example information, etc.!!

o/ =^.^=

I cannot wait for the Dark Falz Lord gear.

So I bought.. Everything. πŸ˜‚ 1.png

anddd Long ribbon sure suit every costume. 2.png

@Solaryss1616 You bravest of the brave! πŸ˜†

Detailed images are really helpful. Now I know School Tights is quite a recommended item for the Youth Attire πŸ˜ƒ

Another example of Youth Beret. We can look into the details of NPC accessories as close as we want πŸ˜ƒ 14-06-2020_03-17-21-wcpxyeve.jpg

@Fiona-Respha NP πŸ˜† !

School Tights looks great on other costume too πŸ˜„ Highly recommend

I don't have the money for the beret and ears. Will have to collect those next year, I guess.

Do you know if the Wallet Chain accessory was a fresh find item or available in FUN/AC scratch?

@samplexample It was a Mission Pass item, Season 1 or 2.

@DoctoRx-Pills Ah, damnit. When did this game come out? I thought I started playing only a week after it’s release, yet we’re on season 4.

Also, is it possible me to trade mission pass items privately if premium subscriptions are involved?