Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Chiryuu2609

It's Fiona and various other players who are spending their hard earned real world money to buy the "Fresh Find" items everyday and show others what they look like before we decide to buy them or not. Since the game didn't implement a preview before purchase on those items.

@Chiryuu2609 You dont need the topic to understand whats going on no offense lol, fiona and others post details , opinions and pics of fresh finds shop so people can see how certain cosmetics look on the character models so they can choose wether to buy them or not.

@Chiryuu2609 itโ€™s for showing off the Fresh Finds items

Yeah, basically this thread is for sharing info on daily items of fresh finds shop. Heavenly Raiment had a problem in the past, so I gave it a rather detailed look today, but usually, the thread is more simple.

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Chiryuu2609 itโ€™s for showing off the Fresh Finds items

Don't spread misleading info! ๐Ÿ˜…

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

BREAKING NEWS! ๐Ÿ˜†

As Heavenly Raiment B listed as a today's item, I felt I'd better make it clear how version B differs from the original one. Simply said, the item color differs slightly. The original one is of a rather pinkish tone, version B has rather a blueish tone. The difference becomes more easier to tell when looked from the back, but when looked from the front, it's pretty hard to tell the difference.

a3.jpg

So, I suppose we can treat version B as mostly the same as the original vanilla version ๐Ÿ™‚

The regular review of daily items comes later. Until then!

I like the B version a lot more since its color seems to match better with other colors. The difference is nearly unnoticeable, but this is a relief to the hundreds of people who missed it the first time due to the old maintenance times.

Thanks for sharing the details!

Oh okay., thanks for explaining... now I'm not sure why it's pinned, guess I'm not enough into fashion :D.

Anyway have fun :)!

Oh, btw. what is fresh find shop ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (I'm still waiting for PC release so I had no opportunity to play the game on our server :D)?

@Chiryuu2609 I'd say it's pinned because it's very useful, particularly for the "fashion" aspect of the game, at least. And very useful in helping players determine whether or not to spend Star Gems (SG) on these items as, while SG can be earned in-game it is also available for real-world money, and the "Fresh Finds Shop" doesn't offer any sort of preview function.

As for what the Fresh Finds Shop is, it's a section on the main menu which offers a daily-changing random assortment of "premium" items from various "collections" which players can purchase to further customize our characters and/or simply to fill out our collections.

I edited the first post to provide some info on what this thread is and included the info provided by @zaffy2005 as to what the Fresh Finds Shop is.

@GM-Deynger @zaffy2005 Thank you for your help! I've also added the official blog post link.

https://pso2.com/news/blogs/freshfindsshop

@Pandas-On-Fire The way they sold the first raiment was truly awful. I'm glad to know the details was useful! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you for these.

A new season has started. I'm going to review Sid Schraedel Set, since that's one of my favorites in JP... no matter how they cost... ๐Ÿ˜ข

Please check out here for some extra images/clips (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure). I've put more clips than usual today ๐Ÿ™‚

• Bat Wing Hairband - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part shown in the image takes the color of outfit/outerwear. The color of bat wings doesn't change. Seems to fit some of the Halloween outfits coming in the future. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (batwing).jpg

• Tri-star Earrings - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tristar1).jpg It's so tiny that I took the next image, but it's still hard to see. Maybe I'd better used photoshop or something ๐Ÿ˜› PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tristar2).jpg

• Leg Devil Wings - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The base color of this item takes the color of outfit/outerware. The color of the claws or the purple parts on front of the wings doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (legdevil1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (legdevil2).jpg

• Lillipan Backpack classification: necklace?, 80 SG. A skipped item. At first, I couldn't find any Lillipan on this item and wondered what's Lillipa about this item. But it seems that this item resembles the backpacks Lillipans are carrying on their backs. The following blog made a funny attempt to combine this item with Lillipack which appeared a few days ago. http://daikoukaimio.blog41.fc2.com/blog-entry-2490.html?sp

@ERICK001BC Glad if they were of use! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then, until the next time!

@Fiona-Respha > * Tri-star Earrings - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tristar1).jpg It's so tiny that I took the next image, but it's still hard to see. Maybe I'd better used photoshop or something ๐Ÿ˜› PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tristar2).jpg

Here hope this helps 7DCD9A90-7685-4A7B-BFA4-8F738C17AA15.jpeg

I'd like to add simply that while I am not at all fashion focused, though lately I've been really want cowboy hat for my character, I do enjoy @Fiona-Respha idea/post. It gives an exposure that really couldn't ever be captured in-game. Even as strong a focus as it is in general.

If this forum had an ability to assign reputation points I'd heap plenty on you Fiona for the idea/effort/execution.

o/ =^.^=