Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Oh, well how about that, it's not going straight into halloween stuff then. That's neat, I guess it means we're just gonna get a single halloween day again a few days before halloween then.

Today’s (10/15) dailies are a repeat of 10/1

!Today's dailies! 10/1

Cat Head-Mount: Black Accessory 160 052E3827-EDD3-4D2F-A309-AD9C7A5504C8.jpeg

Little Prim: Steel Female Outfit (all except Cast) (Dyeable!) 400 687460FB-190D-49F0-BAE3-0BA85146D89E.jpeg

Star Chain: Gold Accessory 80 23D7CD6B-4EFF-43BC-9257-C5F2A263645A.jpeg

Casual Knit Hat: Brown Accessory 80 2A52ED88-0FF8-413A-BD86-1A337C852B69.jpeg

@SaviorZero82 Guess I'll be getting black cats for all of my characters now. 'Tis the season.

So if they are doing this, it means a few things. They started to run out of items to put and want to space out what they have a little better. This is also a nice way for us to character bind these items. Makes me want to buy them the 1st time if this is the new route. Liking it.

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

So if they are doing this, it means a few things. They started to run out of items to put and want to space out what they have a little better. This is also a nice way for us to character bind these items. Makes me want to buy them the 1st time if this is the new route. Liking it.

Personally, I hate this way. If they do repeat, I hope they announce that before the first cycle starts. The fact that an item is usable to only one character (for the time being) is a great minus factor when I decide whether to buy an item or not. So hiding that is not a sincere stance from my viewpoint.

Also, if they repeated this cycle intentionally, that means they put off the restart of the whole fresh finds daily cycle for two weeks, I don't welcome that.

So recent random scheduling is something I don't like, making me much more reluctant to buy from the fresh finds. Still whatever the situation is, passing the second black cat is never an option 😁

EDIT: seeing how they put the Halloween items for one day, my guess is rather this repetition is an accident, not intentional. But I can't have any real confidence on that guess.

@Fiona-Respha It's the second time they have done it, but confirmation would be nice.

I'm not so sure "lack of content" is a likely reason for the repeats, either. Have to figure the game has been out for 8 years before being made available to the rest of us. Granted I think the FFS is sa "new" feature but still, they've said they're trying to cram all 8 years worth of content into the game before the end of 2020. That's a heck of a back-log to catch up to and there's no way they can get there if they're repeating content.

Man, I wish they put the Blades Balloon on the Fresh Finds again, I didn't play the game yet at that time so I missed it and I saw someone in the lobby with it and I was sad that I have no way to get it except for hoping it will appear on Fresh Finds again 😞

Today’s (10/16) dailies are a repeat of 10/2

!Today's dailies! 10/2

Noble Athena: Ruby Female Outfit (Not Dyeable) 400

Skull Bandana Mask C Accessory 80

Red Mini Crown Accessory 80

Belted Tome: White Accessory 80 22EB3C4C-B7D8-4CF6-B648-4DC32E02EAE6.jpeg

I'f they do repeat the stuff in the shop I wish for the gas mask to come back in A and B not seen C yet but they're the only items I want in the whole game to make Resident evil HUNK Ranger

I really hope we get more Halloween stuff before it’s over. I guess I’m saving on SG every repeat day, that’s a plus.

I'd love to see re-runs of older Fresh finds personally in these secondary weeks. I'm actually beginning to run into the opposite of where I've got SG sat around I want to use, and honestly some of the pre-pc stuff I'd love to get my hands on. Namely examples such as the pure maid or Lorette Beldia especially considering the second is relevant to current events. It is what it is though as I imagine the larger market is those that miss the current getting another chance 2 weeks later.

Yeah I would love re-runs of older stuff. I unfortunately started playing in late August and I noticed about 95% of my favorite accessories and a couple costumes that I loved to wear on JP years ago are old FFS exclusives here. It really annoys me that I can't get them (and probably never will.)

@n_n In my opinion you will probably be able to get them later either through a New Genesis system or PSO2es.

Today’s (10/17) dailies are a repeat of 10/3

!Today's dailies! 10/3

Bald Hairstyle 160

Knit Visor A Accessory 80

Sol Protector: Ruby Male Outfit (Not Dyeable) 400

Blue Crown Accessory 80 E584029C-7F49-48F1-9E62-042219C3C4B0.jpeg