Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Now, today's dailies. As usual, you can find extra screenshots/clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure )

• Ribbon Braid L: Black - classification: necklace, 80 SG. Extends hairstyle. As the item name suggests, the color of the black ribbon part doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (ribbonbraidlb).jpg Of course, there's a right side variation of this. Also there are color variations of pink and white, making a total of 6 items in the series. Perhaps we'll see the other variations in the future.

• Butler's Tailcoat: Shadow - classification: male all race (?) outfit, 400 SG. Let's us check the difference between the vanilla version of the recommended items. Please note that I'm using JP server data for comparison. This is Butler's Tailcoat: Shadow. alt text And this is the vanilla version. alt text Compared to the maid dress, there are some notable differences. The base color of the vanilla version is very dark blue, where the shadow version is black. Also the purple fringe part on the vanilla version is missing on the Shadow version. Probably this is again, a matter of taste. 🙂

• Thick Frame Square Glasses: Black - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (thickglassesb).jpg

• Fur Bracelet & Ring: Pink - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (furbraceletp).jpg The black color variation was covered in this post (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/fiona-respha-s-fresh-finds-shop-daily-offerings/1).

Then, see you next time!

Today's dailies! You can find some additional clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure) 🙂

• 187: Tidy Up - classification: emote, 200 SG. Thanks to the YouTube video! (https://youtu.be/YNNGFHz0uGs)

• Silver Panja - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (spanja).jpg

• Burning Eyes (S) - classification: eyes, 60 SG. Probably, this item has limited use, but it's cheap 🙂 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (burningeye).jpg

• Navigator Dress - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. alt text This is an older model uniform of ARKS ship crews. Looks like NPC Prin had been wearing this color before EP 4 in JP server. But in NA, NPC crews are all wearing newer uniforms, so maybe we can't see any NPC wearing this.

Then, until next time!

thank you so much for posting these daily ! i haven't posted on here yet, but i just wanted to make sure you knew! thank you!

@ClockworkVixen @Fiona-Respha is definitely a saint when it has came to the fresh finds store, tho we should still push the devs to give us a preview for the fresh finds and any other shop that will sell clothes/emotes this shouldn’t fall to the Community or a player to do

Today's dailies! We have some good item today 😁

Extra screenshots/clips can be found here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure).

• Metal Wings - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The red part takes the color of the outfit/outerware. To me, the best item in the recent 🙂 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (metalwing).jpg

• Chinese Bun - classification: hairstyle, 160 SG. The color of the thread doesn't change. This item is included in the Chinese Dress Set of the fresh finds recommended items. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (chinesebun).jpg

• Jewel Chain: Red - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (jewelchainr).jpg

• Cosmos Hairpin: Pink - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (cosmosp).jpg

@ClockworkVixen I'm glad if they were useful! 🙂

@SaviorZero82 Never a saint. 😁

Then, until next time!

Today's dailies! You can find some extra images/clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure).

• Rough Layers - classification: hairstyle, 160 SG. Good to hide CASTs' earbases 🙂 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (roughlayer).jpg

• Ultion - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. An outfit certain NPC is wearing. He will appear in shopping plaza if you go through the story quests near the end of Episode 2. alt text

• Berry Mini-Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (berryhat).jpg

• Ornamental Hairpin: White - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (ornamentalw).jpg The purple variation was covered in this post (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/fiona-respha-s-fresh-finds-shop-daily-offerings/14). It was the day of the notorious 4 hours offering... 😢

Then, see you next time!

As a reminder, if anyone else is purchasing items and notices that images haven't been posted yet by @Fiona-Respha , please share your screenshots so Fiona can save SG!

@GM-Deynger said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

As a reminder, if anyone else is purchasing items and notices that images haven't been posted yet by @Fiona-Respha , please share your screenshots so Fiona can save SG!

No one, including Fiona, would have to post images and potentially waste SG if this game had proper previews for the Fresh Finds Shop like every other shop and Scratch in the game.

@Nuebot said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

No one, including Fiona, would have to post images and potentially waste SG if this game had proper previews for the Fresh Finds Shop like every other shop and Scratch in the game.

Does seem like a pretty vital feature and seems...I don't want to say "shady" but it really does feel that way, to not include a preview for what amounts to a "real cash purchase" (even though it IS possible to get SG through gameplay).

Thank you for your considerations. But speaking of SGs, I decide what I'm going to buy just based on my own preferences. I'm spending my SGs for my own enjoyment, not for obligation or such sort of things. I will buy items I want to buy even if someone has posted here and won't buy items I don't want. So, please don't worry about my SGs 🙂

That being said, if someone posted here about daily items before me, I don't have to post about that items and that would be a great help. I really appreciate that.

@Nuebot I appreciate your comment, but as said, I'm not wasting my SGs in any means, so please don't worry about that.

@zaffy2005 @Nuebot Preview is definitely needed. I think that's a minimal duty of the developers. Still I feel preview feature won't solve everything. There are a good number of items which are hard to see in the preview screen, especially smaller items. So the need of user reviews like this thread will remain even if the preview feature was implemented. But given the preview feature, I suppose user reviews will be more voluntary things 🙂

(I spend my SGs totally for enjoyment, but preparing and writing for this thread is half enjoyment, half obligation)

As a final note, English is my second language. If some part of this post was attacking or rude to anyone, that's because of my poor English skill and never my intention. Should that happen, please forgive me.

@Fiona-Respha Don't worry, nothing you've said has ever been rude or offensive. And negativity in our tone is directed at the developers for the lack of a preview function, or better yet a dedicated database with hi-res pics showcasing every accessory, weapon, camo (applied ot every type of weapon it can be used for) and so on. It really should not be left up to the players to catalog all these things, that's something the devs should be doing.

So thank you for stepping up and putting in the effort to do something the game's developers should have done themselves. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Here is a few pick of the Short and long Chinese dress shadow 67982C39-6B29-410E-96D3-EED6BFDAD851.jpeg D67687AD-2250-4C72-8C0E-F7D4352D137C.jpeg

Today's dailies! Extra images and clips can be found here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Short Chinese Dress: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. As the name shows, this is just the short version of the Chinese Dress. They even used the same design illustration as the longer version (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20140730/). PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sexychinas1).jpg Close up of the details. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sexychinas2).jpg Interesting to know they renamed the Japanese name of Sexy China Dress like this. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sexychinas3).jpg Hope they won't put in many outfit items within a season. If they did put the Ruby color variation of this in the near future, I wouldn't have bought this Shadow version 😕

• Antique Monocle - classification: glasses, 80 SG. Finally, it arrives 😆 Maybe a must for a butler? The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (monocle).jpg

• Chinese Dress: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. I have skipped this one, but it's simply the black color variation of the Chinese Dress. Or maybe we can say it's a longer variation of Short Chinese Dress: Shadow 🙂 alt text

• Party Makeup: Red - classification: make-up pattern, 60 SG. Female characters only. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (partymaker1).jpg Without make-up.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (partymaker2).jpg A possible use? EDIT: I should have added FacePaint 12 or something similar to this 😥 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (miraseriax1).jpg

Then, until the next time!

@zaffy2005 Thank you! I'm assured to hear that.

@SaviorZero82 Thank you to you too! Large image is really helpful 🙂

EDIT 5/7/2020: added a note on Party Makeup: Red that it's female only.

@Fiona-Respha NP and as always thank you

@Nuebot said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I'm not disputing that. I gather information and report all feedback for others to make decisions. Voice your concerns, I listen and report. 🙂