Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Hopefully I remember to pick up that Ursurla after work!! The rain animation detail is insane, but a nice touch indeed.

@Fiona-Respha Wow, the tweets you linked for the Battery Unit look fantastic! Do you happen to know the arm/weapon in the 2nd one (female CAST with Rozen legs) was made? Is that a weapon? Or a combination of weapon and accessory?

Thank you for this thread btw, it's incredibly helpful.

The Enigma version of the Ursula outfit looks soooooo good. I'm definitely going to pick this up. Been trying to not spend until I see the accessories I really really want but this looks too good to skip.

@Watchmaker163 Aside from the Battery Unit, from what I can see, it looks like it uses Shoulder Gatling R, Shoulder Arm R, and the shoulders come from the arm part, Alcy Arms. There might be another accessory in there, but I'm not too sure.

Obvious disclaimer, aside from the Battery Unit, none of these items are currently in the NA version and are subject to name and distribution changes.

Man, you know there simply isn't enough accessory spots top to bottom. ;/ ;~)

o/ =^.^=

So I got the Ursula Replica: Enigma, Here is my fashion page for any that want to know the other items Iā€™m using

3E38D072-417B-4A42-9136-30BD1639B11F.jpeg

40452B44-F278-4228-939F-5C9007143FE1.jpeg

@Xurai I couldn't help feeling "please fix some translation inconsistency rather than making this hard to notice details!", even if I'm well aware that those two works are completely unrelated. But well, as you said, these details are nice addition šŸ˜ƒ

@AndrlCh Thank you always, especially this was a tough one! šŸ˜„

@Watchmaker163 I agree with AndrlCh about the accessories/parts used there. Unfortunately, most of the elements are not yet available in NA. Just Rozenschwert Legs is available, I suppose (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/2299/cast-f-part-previews).

@SaviorZero82 Thank you for the image!

@Fiona-Respha Is there a way to see everything that available in SG fresh finds? I wonder if Dark falz outfit are already in the game and just waiting to be release in fresh finds.

1591670750108-darkness-ruler.jpg

@Shadowen There are accessory list from Japan but nothing so far in NA. This is the best way of seeing what has been released yet. The shadow stuff is still not released on NA however.

@Shadowen The following page has a good list, but still doesn't cover the earliest days I suppose.

https://github.com/SynthSy/PSO2-Dictionary/wiki/Fresh-Finds

As for the Darkness Ruler set, as ERICK001BC said, it hasn't been released in NA yet. And just speaking my guess, due to the far more harsh cash grabbing nature of the SG scratches, I never think these SG scratch items will come as fresh finds in NA. They will come in exactly the same form as in JP, I fear šŸ˜°

@Fiona-Respha oh so SG scratch is something like AC scratch? Now I understand, also thnx for the links ā¤

@Shadowen Kind of, Both SG/AC can be purchased with real life money but SG are more commonly acquired in game. AC (until the last event campaign) was only accessible by buying with real life money. SG items can also be sold/traded and can even be recycled to get recycled badges which then can be exchanged. They tend to be released in NA every week in THEMES. Considering the Shadow was released as theme it will most likely come later on when everyone is caught up with the story as Fi said. There is also the possibility of it being released as a "SALE" item based on it's popularity. (Which can be purchased with SG.)

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Shadowen Kind of, Both SG/AC can be purchased with real life money but SG are more commonly acquired in game. AC (until the last event campaign) was only accessible by buying with real life money. SG items can also be sold/traded and can even be recycled to get recycled badges which then can be exchanged. They tend to be released in NA every week in THEMES. Considering the Shadow was released as theme it will most likely come later on when everyone is caught up with the story as Fi said. There is also the possibility of it being released as a "SALE" item based on it's popularity. (Which can be purchased with SG.)

Ty for the detail. So SG scratch can be purchase with real money AND SG that we acquired from in game. Great to know, i've been saving some of the SG that I get from the game and knowing it's not even avilable in the game yet, it's safe for me to spend on anything else that I like. Is there any possibility of ETA when SG scratch will be available in NA? could it be part of EP4? Just want to be ready that I have enough SG šŸ˜›

Darkness Ruler was originally introduced on early EP 4 in JP, so it's possible that we'll see it on a similar timing in NA.

But the reason I loathe SG scratch is the way it is presented. Basically, SG scratch items are not tradable, you need to hit the item you want on your own. As a salvation for the unlucky people, they have provided an option to exchange 40 items from the same SG scratch with any item you want.

So, suppose you're going for the DF Persona style. First you need [Persona] outfit, M or F whichever you want. The mask accessory is unmissable. Probably you want the [Persona] hairstyle with the gradation coloring. For these 3 items, you can turn the scratch 120 times to get them for sure. Of course, the other 120 items you got are lost in the exchange. Trying SG scratch once cost 80 SG. Thankfully, some site has recorded the odds, according to them, the mask and hairstyle have odds of 0.781%, male outfit is 1.171% and female outfit is 1.562%.

This is why I fear SG scratch so much...

@Fiona-Respha WAIT! Don't tell me this SG scratch doesn't have that ticket from count bonus like in AC? Where we can pick anything we want from that banner with a ticket? If not, omg..this sound scary indeed. Not only its not tradable but if you couldn't pull one...RiP..