Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

gonna have to buy them all, i got nier automata vibes from it

How do I get the Heavenly Raiment accessory?

@Jinx017 I'm not sure if everyone has the same rotation of fresh finds daily, but for me, Heavenly Raiment appeared on daily items 2 days ago. I totally have no idea when I can see it again in the future.

@Jinx017 Thank you always for your responses! 🙂

Today's items!

• Dreamy Hakama: Snow - classification: outfit (all races). The JP item name for this series is "ロマンバカマ" (roman-bakama). PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (roman).jpg

• Tail: Black - classification: necklace. The white part of the item takes the color of the hair. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tailblack).jpg

• Short Spats F: Black - classification: body paint (female). A niche item? PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (spatsblack).jpg

Cheers!

EDIT (5/26/2020): added a note that a part of Tail: Black takes the color of the hair.

Wish we could just show the spats smh.

New arrivals here 🙂

Screenshots of emotes are pretty meaningless, so I'm citing this link. (26: Dance 3)

• Ponytail - classification: headphones. The item color doesn't change.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (ponite1).jpg Please note that this is just an accessory, not a hairstyle. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (ponite2).jpg It's detachable.

• Scope Goggles - classification: glasses. The pink portion takes the color of outfits/outerwares. An interesting one. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (scope).jpg

• Tail Keychain - classification: necklace. This item is not a tail. It's a chain with flurry tail attached on its end. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tailchain1).jpg In action. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tailchain2).jpg

See you next time!

tail is probably the only thing id think about otherwise kinda bland, got the dance though

Today's daily!

• Rounded Conical Hat: Brown - classification: hat. The item color doesn't change. Rather an item for a male character, I feel.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (amigasa).jpg

• Black Cross Eyes (L) - classification: eyes. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (crosseyeblk).jpg

• White Cherry Barrette - classification: headphones. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (whitecherry).jpg

I've skipped Yoshino Tefura: Shadow. If it were the blue variant, I might have considered. This is what remains in the archives of JP official site.

AC scratch catalog 20130626

Next to the 6 color variations of Miraseria series, Yoshino Tefura series are listed. The Shadow variation is the black one, of course.

See you tomorrow! 🙂

Today's items and a special.

• Loose Fluffy Sidelock L - classification: glasses. This item extends the hairstyle. A highly useful one. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sidelockl1).jpg For testing, set the size at max and positioned it apart from the hair. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sidelockl2).jpg

• Floral Corsage - classification: headphones. The item color doesn't change. The two objects are Japanese traditional spinners, so I can't see where "floral" comes from 😛 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (floral).jpg

• Yoshino Tefura Hair - classification: hairstyle. The color of the red ribbon doesn't change, I suppose. This item is identical to the one included in the Yoshino Tefura set of "hot items", so if you bought both, you can use this hairstyle across all of your characters. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefurahair1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefurahair2).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefurahair3).jpg

• Yoshino Tefura Set - classification: item set. So I finally bought this set. To recap, this item set includes 2 items, Yoshino Tefura (female outfit) and Yoshino Tefura Hair (hairstyle). The set doesn't include Heavenly Raiment, which they show rather proudly in the set image...

• Yoshino Tefura - classification: female outfit. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefura1).jpg The outfit has a cute collar. Thanks to this, the parting line around the neck of the CASTs becomes not so apparent. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefura2).jpg The footwear is "Geta", a traditional wooden Japanese footwear. This makes the sound of the character's footstep changed to some rattling sound. Maybe some people find this sound annoying. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefura3).jpg In the field. Depending on the lights, the white patterns on the clothing can glow. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefura4).jpg The sticker position. White patterns are usually hard to see on this outfit, but using a white one to cause an effect like the image above, is also a choice I feel. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefura5).jpg

I skipped the Spangly Bag. See you next time!

EDIT: 4/20/2020 - added 2 screenshots for Yoshino Tefura outfit.

@Fiona-Respha thank you for taking your time and well $$ to show us these, I still wish they would give us a try on feature or just show us the preview in the shop

@SaviorZero82 Yeah, I truly hope they add the preview feature 😔

Im also greatful thanks for showing us.

@Lwyu Thanks! @SaviorZero82 And thank you too!

Just a notice, I've added a couple of screenshots for Yoshino Tefura. Until the next time!

@Fiona-Respha I should of gotten the shadow of that when it was up but I waited 😒

Today's!

• Yoshino Tefura Hair 2 - classification: hairstyle. So they love Tefura that much... This version 2 differs from the original in two ways. Firstly, Ver. 2 doesn't have the red ribbon. Secondly, V2 is a bicolor hairstyle. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (tefurahair22).jpg

• Flapping Hawk: Brown - classification: necklace. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (hawk).jpg

• Rose Ribbon Corsage - classification: headphones. The ribbon takes the color of the outfit/outerware. Maybe I'd better chose red outerware for the picture X) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (roseribbon).jpg

I skipped Dreamy Hakama. The Snow version was reviewed in the following post.

https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/dragonfly-wings-pretty-ribbon-etc/19

The following link is the costume archive of the JP official site. This vanilla Dreamy Hakama is the first item listed.

http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20130327/

See you!