Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Today's dailies! There's an extra clip on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• 201: Dance 36 - classification: emote, 200 SG. Thanks to the YouTube video (https://youtu.be/JjFfRPi3j4w). A bit of spoiler, this dance is a part of Quna's concert dance, probably the next one. So the male motion version is Quna's motion too.

• Fur Sailor Beret - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 23-05-2020_19-17-06-hp45jacm.jpg

• Sid Schraedel: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. The black color variation of Sid Schraedel. alt text

• Wrapped Stole: Purple - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 23-05-2020_19-23-00-sytnznck.jpg While editing in the salon, found some combination. 23-05-2020_20-28-32-pnr2ek1e.jpg Sweet Simoon: Shadow [Ba] is not very cheap, but other AC items are quite cheap in ship 1.

@Swim Thank you!

Then, see you next time!

One accessory, besides a Cowboy Hat, I would like to see actually is a pair of left and right thigh gun holsters. With whatever kind of generic looking guns in them. Or maybe the currently equiped Twin Machine Guns one might have at the time. Basically something like the Sid Schraiders but for guys one per thight. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Sid Schraedel: Shadow

Woo! I....really didn't care for all the accessories anyway. alt text Now, the wait for the Nightmare parts....

@KnightHarb1nger Gunman style? alt text alt text

@PrsnOfDsntrst Thank you for the image!

I can only think Nightmare style coming with EP 6... Yet that AC scratch was before the scratch where Sid Schraedel was introduced, so it's possible???

Woo! That's close enough!! AND it haz the Cowboy Hat. 😸

o/ =^.^=

Today's dailies! Some extra images can be found on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Ouka Ponytail - classification: hairstyle, 160 SG. The first 3 items of today's dailies are from a same series. alt text This series are what the Bouncer girl is wearing in the EP 3 opening movie (https://youtu.be/EM6pvGoaAW0). Please note that the movie is most likely to be using a special version of CG data, so the details can be different from what we get in-game.24-05-2020_17-59-46-ucf1kllz.jpg 24-05-2020_18-06-29-cz1ee3dp.jpg

• Bright Blossom - classification: female non-cast outfit, 400 SG. The pink color is the standard color variation of this outfit. alt text Somehow, the NA item name has been changed, but the JP name of this item is "γ‚ͺウカテンコウ" (Ouka Tenko). NPC Katori is wearing a special variation of this. Her model has the white part of this item changed to purple color, and probably will be named Bright Blossom: Grace if it comes to NA. If you know the difference, maybe you can check the details of the outfit from Katori.

• Ouka Hair Ornament - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part of the item takes the color of the outfit/outerware. 24-05-2020_18-19-19-t1bhitzm.jpg Enlarged. 24-05-2020_18-38-45-zk0txjvp.jpg NPC Katori is wearing a special Grace variation of this item. Maybe useful to check out the details. 24-05-2020_18-22-24-rjlnbcv5.jpg

• Lorette Hairband: Purple - classification: headphones, 80 SG. This is a color variation of Lorette Hairband, which comes with the Lorette Beldia Set B of the recommended items. The difference is that this item has a fixed color of purple. Personally, I don't need a fixed color purple version of this item, so skipping this.

That's all. See you next time!

Is it just me or did they completely skip Schradeel sword accessories individually? I only saw it from the pack.

@LapisWave Still one day left! πŸ˜ƒ

@Fiona-Respha I like alot of the daily accessories, would you know if they come back and how often that happens? Thank you! ^.^

Today's dailies! Extra images/clips are on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure).

• Schraedel Ornamental Blades - classification: necklace, 160 SG. Some people predicted this last day appearance, I suppose. πŸ˜ƒ
    Please see my past post for the details (Sid Schraedel Set detailed).

• Mini Silver Crown - classification: hat, 80 SG. I'm buying Aggressive Challenger today, so skipping this. Golden version was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 17 May 2020).

• Aggressive Challenger - classification: female non-CAST outfit, 400 SG. This is what NPC Echo was wearing when she was a Hu/Fo during some part of episode 2. 25-05-2020_18-49-48-vd2gbtjq.jpg 25-05-2020_18-51-06-itbxi4al.jpg Echo is showing off her new outfit in the story quest of episode 2, chapter 1, "Replacing Zeno", so this might be a good place to check out the details of the item (or calling "Echo (Episode 2)" as an ally in a quest). The JP name of this item is "レむドスフィーダ" (Raid Sfida?).

• Sfida Headgear - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part of the item takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. There are some extra image/clip on my Xbox Live feed. 25-05-2020_18-05-56-b1k3vekf.jpg This item is part of the Raid Sfida/Aggressive Challenger design, still Echo is not wearing this accessory. Raid Sfida design

That's all!

@Swim Unfortunately, as far as I know, no daily item ever returned. The number of items are limited, so they must return at some point, but it seems the cycle is pretty long. 😒

@Fiona-Respha Tysm for the reply! Now I know if I like something I have to get it right away ^.^

@Fiona-Respha you really need to make a YouTube channel. Or at very least allow us to donate to you.

@OwN-xelfeR If I earned money from this, it would mean a totally different thing. I don't want that.

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@OwN-xelfeR If I earned money from this, it would mean a totally different thing. I don't want that.

Right, you forget what an incredible person you are is all. The best always do. But in all honesty we do appreciate everything you do. Also I just figured out sadly that the tail: black was based on basewear, so when i didn't buy it because of the stripes it actually could have been all black if black was the basewear. Again why they need to let you try these on before you buy. Oh well, next time.

Def happy about the sword set and picked it up. Just hoping that the wedding vile gets released soon considering I liked the wedding dress more than the bridal. Too bad it wont link to my 3rd character but needed it for auxiliary.

Today's dailies!

• Droopy Bunny Band - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Skipped this, citing this blog (Soala's blog). The JP name of this item is "γŸγ‚Œγ†γ•θ€³γ‚«γƒγƒ₯ーシャ" (Droopy Bunny Ears Katyusha?).

• Wedding Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. 26-05-2020_21-16-47-0mxzqqxv.jpg This item looks better when not in white, I feel. 26-05-2020_21-18-58-rzz51wo0.jpg

• Checkered Casquette Hat: Grey - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The red variation was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 20 May 2020). Skipped this.

• Feather Broach: Yellow - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Skipped this, citing this blog (http://phantapo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1838.html).

That's all. See you next time!

@ERICK001BC Oops, I didn't notice about the tail. Looks like some of the tail type accessories have similar feature. I'll be more careful next time.

Also, I greatly appreciate your comment. About what I want to do with this thread, there's something I hesitate to talk about now. Within a few days, I think I can talk about that.