Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Today's dailies!

• Rose Eyepatch - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. I feel this type of item has some demands in NA ๐Ÿ˜ƒ PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (roseeye).jpg 30-06-2020_18-55-03-l41qiiuk.jpg

• Mini Golden Crown - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (minicrown).jpg

• Lorette Beldia: Winter - classification: female all race outfit. 400 SG. A color variation of Lorette Beldia (vanilla) which is included in the Lorette Beldia Set B of the recommended items. Of Lorette Beldia series, I personally prefer white series models than the purple vanilla one, so I picked this. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (Lorettew1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (lorettew2).jpg Close up shot of the left hand. It might be hard to see from this image, the nails have white manicures. The set image of Lorette Beldia Set B has black manicure too. These manicures are part of the outfit. Also there's a ring on the left hand. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (lorettew3).jpg Details. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (lorettew4).jpg This series is quite a popular one and has a large number of variations. If you find a variation you like, buying one might worth its price. But remember, having many variations means that you will meet a chance to get another variation sooner or later ๐Ÿ˜

• Side Bang Extensions: Black - classification: glasses, 80 SG. Unlike other hairstyle extensions we have seen, this item has a fixed color of black. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sidebangb).jpg As you can see from the image above, we have to use a proper hairstyle to hide the root of this extension. Also, the color of the hair must match the black extension color. I could find a not so bad pattern with Winged Long Hair, just for example. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (sidebangb2).jpg The JP item name is "ใ‚ตใ‚คใƒ‰ใƒ„ใ‚คใƒณใ‚จใ‚ฏใ‚นใƒ†ใ€€้ป’" (side twin extension black).

That's all, see you next time!

EDIT 30 Jun 2020: added a closeup image for Rose Eyepatch.

@Fiona-Respha what is this cat hairpin called in game and was it a Fresh Finds or Ac/fun scratch? Please and thank you F2CA8C4F-00D8-4065-97BE-67A72BEC0B94.jpeg

@SaviorZero82 Sorry, I can't remember where it came from ๐Ÿ˜ž

The item name is Kitty Hairpin: Black. I can't find the item on personal shop, so it's likely to be an untradable item.

where are the raccoon ears to go with the tail T_T

also as tempting as those hair extensions are, i wish they were white aa

@ClockworkVixen There's a white color variation of the Side Bang Extension. But not sure if we can see it in near future. We have seen that they won't bring all of the color variations on daily offerings ๐Ÿ˜ข

There's also a vanilla Side Bang Extension, which simply takes the color of the base hair. That's what I want most.

@Fiona-Respha ahh the vanilla extension would be great, heres hoping !!

Today's dailies! As usual, there's some extra images/clips on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure).

• 25: Show off Legs - classification: emote, 100 SG. Thanks to the YouTube video! (https://youtu.be/6CFABma8-iI)

• Loose Fluffy Sidelock R - classification: glasses, 80 SG. An hairstyle extension. We had the left version in the past (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/fiona-respha-s-fresh-finds-shop-daily-offerings/24). Today's item is the right side version.18-05-2020_09-17-26-pieh21d0.jpg Using both. 18-05-2020_19-18-53-w0qkdg1v.jpg

• Large Shield: Black - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The pink part of the image is taking the color of outfit/outerware in a slightly darker tone. 18-05-2020_19-26-36-dj0yye2k.jpg I've put some additional things to my Xbox Live feed. Please see them for the details. Personally, I like the red color of the shield when used with the Chinese Dress.

• Spangly Bag B - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 18-05-2020_19-43-54-nmclo2qz.jpg

That's all! See you next time!

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

• Large Shield: Black - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The pink part of the image is taking the color of outfit/outerware in a slightly darker tone. 18-05-2020_19-26-36-dj0yye2k.jpg I've put some additional things to my Xbox Live feed. Please see them for the details. Personally, I like the red color of the shield when used with the Chinese Dress.

Don't suppose this shield can be moved onto either of the arms?

@DeadlockDrago17 Even if it has the ability to rotate enough, the anchor point will stay the same (ie. anchored to the torso), so it wouldn't move like it was attached to the arms.

@DeadlockDrago17 Speaking of item position, it's possible. But as AndrlCh said, it doesn't move like the shield is mounted on the shoulder or the arm. There's a clip on my Xbox Live feed testing that, please have a look. If just walking, it's not very strange (maybe it's a pretty subjective matter).

@AndrlCh Ninja'd! ๐Ÿ˜†

EDIT: Additional note. It's something like this. Please note that the shield is a bit angled (am I using the right word?). I wanted to make it completely vertical, but however I adjusted the accessory angles, I couldn't make it 90 degree vertical. This restriction is not apparent from the clip, so I'm adding a note here. As shown in the later post, it can be set vertically. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ largeshield.jpg

that jst makes me wanna get the shield not gonna lie

The angled shield problem seems to be just i was bugging ๐Ÿ˜›

Setting the angle parameter cautiously, it worked out. 19-05-2020_06-06-40-wdnk4up4.jpg

Liked this.19-05-2020_06-18-27-zxkuze0d.jpg

That cat hairpin was one of the first week fresh find shops. i actually wanted to buy it, but I was unaware at that time that these items where not tradable. Next time.

@ERICK001BC Oh thanks! Glad to know that! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope they would conduct a survey like "What item do you want to see in fresh finds shop again?".