Opt Leon color variant SS by Twitter user @ruinous_neu

alt text

(Back to the Opt Leon Censorship alert)

Oops, had to fix that link.

Maintenance SS by Twitter user @BerkutEz:

alt text

Opt Leon Color variants thanks to the swiki:

alt text

Opt Leon hair and eyes in NGS engine brought to you by Twitter user @PlatinumXiera: alt text

Our galaxy savior, Space Tuna color variants thanks to the swiki:

alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text

SS of Space Tuna by PSO2 JP Official Website:

alt text

That's all, Dood.

Opt Leon is the most popular selling item on Ship 3 marketplace at the moment.

My Daughteru promotion mission was a success? 👍

I'm confused, why are there posts about the weaponoid AC scratch on the fresh finds forum? thought i missed something for a sec lol

I think this topic's just started to be used a bit as a general "upcoming fashion" thread, the weaponoid posts aren't the first other non-FF fashion to get brought up in here.

The next 14 days are gonna be repeats anyway in FF, so you wouldn't be missing any new FFs if it got lost in the posts now, at least.

@Akonyl said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I think this topic's just started to be used a bit as a general "upcoming fashion" thread, the weaponoid posts aren't the first other non-FF fashion to get brought up in here.

The next 14 days are gonna be repeats anyway in FF, so you wouldn't be missing any new FFs if it got lost in the posts now, at least.

Yep. Upcoming Fashion is really all we can do until actual new NGS content drops since people will want to see that the most.

@rainyxstar said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I'm confused, why are there posts about the weaponoid AC scratch on the fresh finds forum? thought i missed something for a sec lol

Tbh this thread has evolved over the last year, it’s still mostly about the Fresh Finds but we will deep into Phashion that we want/like ^^

Once the repeats are over the featured and fresh finds previews will start of again, unless they throw something new in with the repeats

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

ahh kk was just wondering~ guess I'll have to keep my eye on the repeats now since I missed a lot the first time around >_< the SG they're giving out doesn't help a lot when you want the devil maid dress in every color haha

@rainyxstar lol true, you can always look at the past post here and see what’s going to repeat, I normally post previews here and on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter and a few discord’s but when they repeat I take time off from posting tho you can also look HERE @Aida-Enna updates this site with the fresh finds as well

Waaaaah space tuna is here! And my beloved Vocal Performance 8 is the bonus emote for this scratch. I’m going full ham-er…tuna? on this one.

My idiot sleep deprived self thought Devil Maid Shadow or Lorette Snow came back last night, don’t think I’ve ever switched on a computer so fast. I’m getting those two for sure. I believe they would come around again on the 4th & 5th?

@Milk Sleep deprived brain is best brain.

For those on Microsoft Linked Accounts, there's been a change to the ToU Agreement.

According to the official email:

"The updates to the Microsoft Services Agreement will take effect on Ju‍ne 15, 20‍21. If you continue to use our products and services on or after Ju‍ne 15, 20‍21, you are agreeing to the updated Microsoft Services Agreement."

Could someone teach me how to figure out what the female outfits from yesterday's FFS were please or tell me what they were?

@Itachi yesterday should have been a rerun of 4/16, tho I was unable to look at it personally, I do believe there was a 2nd outfit, here is the Github page as well

!Today's dailies! 4/16

Little Devil Maid Dress: Snow Female Outfit (Not Dyeable) 400

Little Devil Maid Headwear B Accessory 80

Tiger Scarf: Yellow Accessory 80

Little Devil Maid Headwear Accessory 80

High-Laced Sock Set: White Body Paint 60

Big Butterfly Wings B Accessory 160

Sorry looks like me nor the GitHub noticed the other outfit

hmm I hope I didnt miss the Little Devil Maid Dress Shadow rerun. Thanks!

@Itachi the shadow was ran on 4/22 and what just ran today was from 4/17, here is a link to the Facebook post I made on the 22, so it “should” rerun on 5/6

https://www.facebook.com/109536104139635/posts/273705717722672/?d=n

And I’m ready for it! I got enough SG to finish off my Astral Guardians scratch, get cute shadow maid and snow lorette! I don’t think there’s any other outfits I really wanted except wedding dress.

I got the space tuna outfit! It’s absolutely ridiculous and I’m loving it.