Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@MasterDarkwingz The feet ones definitely were, as I'm selling excess ones in my vendor months later, but I don't remember seeing wrist ones. Perhaps I missed out on the scratch or something.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@MasterDarkwingz The feet ones definitely were, as I'm selling excess ones in my vendor months later, but I don't remember seeing wrist ones. Perhaps I missed out on the scratch or something.

I'll update this post if I find anything on the wiki, but I'll willing to guess that they'll be in FUN Scratch in the future.

Loop Bracelet P alt text

Loop Bracelet B alt text

Loop Bracelet Y alt text

Loop Bracelet G alt text

@MasterDarkwingz Well, those are on my to collect list now.

Just a reminder to anyone that was waiting for this item to came back to the FF, the Fluffy Afro is back today, so if you were waiting to get it now is the time ^^

927FDE07-D723-4F01-B2F6-B48549493842.jpeg

I got lucky with three gold magatsu keys so I got to buy the girly ribbon, oh happy day!

The emote Bashful and the Fishnet tights are in the FF today as well as the pop singer Madder https://imgur.com/a/UPbORYt

7851D781-4A59-4075-8E52-F7C47CD752F9.jpeg 971C6AA8-2F31-4E78-94DA-D991EC686DBC.png

I got Bashful! Now I just wait for those fluffy cat ears coming back in a couple days and my FF week is over. Wanted starry ribbon but 160SG is too steep. 😞

I think I'll wait for NGS version of the cosmic/starry items. The PSO2 versions haven't aged very well in my opinion.

These items are in the ff again today so if you skipped on them then today is the day to get them ^^

Cursed Earrings: Red BC4D9508-7286-4867-98B4-20D4A0C02E7E.jpeg

Cat Tail: Black

Cat Whiskers 9F0E48D5-D575-488C-8C3D-BC3E1980673B.jpeg

Managed to get those fluffy cat ears before work today, so far I can’t really get them to look the way I want but I’d regret not getting them. Such is FF 😞

@Milk You really have to play with all three slider options for each individual accessory. Position, size, and angle, all play a role. There is also supposed to be more freedom of movement with the future engine update that will add more accessory slots, so keep an eye out for that.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Milk You really have to play with all three slider options for each individual accessory. Position, size, and angle, all play a role. There is also supposed to be more freedom of movement with the future engine update that will add more accessory slots, so keep an eye out for that.

Sadly I just can’t move it to where I need it. I wanted really droopy sad looking ears to look like fluff just covering my CAST’s “ears” but you can’t droop the cat ears enough.

Also I’m sad I can’t make vampire fangs with the Small Demon Headdress tutorial because Milk’s new face isn’t full enough. Ahh limitations with accessories are the worst.

Not sure if anyone noted this, but Mitra Makeup is currently in the [Time Limited] SG Swap Shop for x1 SG Scratch item.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Not sure if anyone noted this, but Mitra Makeup is currently in the [Time Limited] SG Swap Shop for x1 SG Scratch item.

The joke's gonna be that it's so time-limited it gets yanked in 15 minutes when maint starts, to bamboozle everyone.