Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

I really wish they let you see the item before you bought it like they do in the player item shop, but in that It would be nice if they let you zoom in like in the salon. I am mostly waiting for the 1911 handgun (I know the glock came out) and the stack of library books.

Also has anyone kept track off all items released so far since day 1?

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Also has anyone kept track off all items released so far since day 1?

GMs must have that data 😁

I mean I was playing on day 1 but I wan't really paying much attention to the fresh finds shop as much as I am now. I know I missed a few good stuff, but eventually that will all come back. Just for knowledge purposes.

I'm also glad if someone kept a record of the earliest offerings, indeed.

One thing I've been wondering. What is the name of the emote or whatever it is where players look like they are using a "minority report" style computer? Like in the Gate Area etc. It looks sooo cool. I'd pay stupid meseta for it if I had it. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger that’s “use display” or “use Terminal” I believe

Today's dailies! You can find extra images/clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Wing Barrettes - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (wingbarr).jpg

• Schraedel Thrusters - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The pink part on the image takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. This item is included with the Sid Schraedel Set of the fresh finds recommended items. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraeth1).jpg Although named thrusters, I feel this as more of a skirt shaped armor. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraeth2).jpg

• Scrape Marks - classification: makeup, 60 SG. I believe this is an unisex item, but I forgot to take screenshot. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (scrape1).jpg Sonic Hair 2 is so useful when I want to show all the face. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (scrape2).jpg

• Civilian's Suit - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. This item is said to be clothes for ordinary citizens (non-ARKS) of the ARKS ship. I couldn't find any particular NPC wearing this. alt text

That's all for dailies. Schraedel Set coming sooner. 😃

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger that’s “use display” or “use Terminal” I believe

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger There's a list of emotes available in NA 🙂

https://pso2na.arks-visiphone.com/wiki/Emotes

Thank you guys! I will peruse this list thoroughly! Also gonna find me a cowboy hat from somewhere.. ;0 ;)~

o/ =^.^=

Confirmed..

273: Operating Terminal 2 ?? Yes Recruit Line AC Scratch

\o/

o/ =^.^=

@Fiona-Respha hope you don’t mind I zoomed in the pics a bit so people can see them better

Scrape Marks FD045591-5571-46AA-96F2-423F132B0A85.jpeg 12566350-85ED-49E1-A1FC-B0945DEFCC63.jpeg

Wing Barrettes 84FC7F5C-D7AD-41EF-8698-F997B90D6A6D.jpeg

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

• Schraedel Thrusters - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The pink part on the image takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. This item is included with the Sid Schraedel Set of the fresh finds recommended items. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraeth1).jpg Although named thrusters, I feel this as more of a skirt shaped armor. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraeth2).jpg

I really like this skirt style thing... been on the fence about getting the whole set..... F63DF265-15F1-4EBC-A4B4-68899B23AACF.jpeg

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Fiona-Respha hope you don’t mind I zoomed in the pics a bit so people can see them better

Is it hard to enlarge the pics with the help of web browser features or something?

@Fiona-Respha for me I’m on my iPhone and I can only zoom in so much and most of the time that’s not enough so I have to Screenshot it the zoom in via cropping the pic

I just checked this out on my laptop and your pics are fine I can zoom in no problem problem at all

@KnightHarb1nger http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/cirnopedia-test/tickets_1.php

Granted the names aren't the same as they are in the NA version but what they have listed here as "Eye Hat" and "Eye Hat: Shadow" are available in the NA game, I believe under the name "Oculus Hat" but I'd have to double check. It's the one seen in the cinematics that play on the background screens and I believe also worn by the "cowboy" NPC wandering the upper level of the Gate Area. Seems there are also "Ten Gallon Hat" variations that shoudl be added later down the line.