Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

All right, I logged into the game 23 minutes after the maintenance had ended, and by that time, fresh finds shop was already closed 😆

I guessed that there might be some trouble again, so tried to get into the game immediately after the maintenance. But it seems they acted faster than me. Awesome move! (sarcasm)

I mean, I'm not surprised they keep having trouble when so many of these items were never bound to players before -_-

I just wish they'd leave them tradeable. There's really no good reason not to 😕

They dont just make all of these tradeable because of how easy it would be exploit with alt accounts as SG can be gained free. It would end in a gain for us the players with more ways to get the items (Meseta at player shops) but that inherently goes against the point of what they are trying to do here...

i just wish the items were bind to account and not character... really sucks that i can only have one character use an item that i would like all of them to use. B^(

As of this moment, the Fresh Finds store remains closed for maintenance.

@MasterDarkwingz I had a feeling there was another bug, when their maintenance ended, and then another started right after. But I'm patient with the devs of this game, more so than others, because at least these devs still seem to care, which can't be said of some other MMO games I've played.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@MasterDarkwingz I had a feeling there was another bug, when their maintenance ended, and then another started right after. But I'm patient with the devs of this game, more so than others, because at least these devs still seem to care, which can't be said of some other MMO games I've played.

I believe that Fresh Find items are being trade locked in preparation for NGS, or for lowering ticket margins for hacked accounts.

It is nice to see how active the Twitter account is when it comes to addressing these issues, compared to a few other companies I follow.

Vashzaron said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

They dont just make all of these tradeable because of how easy it would be exploit with alt accounts as SG can be gained free. It would end in a gain for us the players with more ways to get the items (Meseta at player shops) but that inherently goes against the point of what they are trying to do here...

I mean, and I say this as someone who doesn't farm on alt accounts at all because I can't stand doing the same quests over and over, if someone wants to spend AC for more accounts and farm SG, so be it?

But I can't do that. And I think the prices for SG are absolutely awful so I can't justify buying them either. I don't know if they cost similar in Japan (Star Gems were added after I stopped playing), but even though customization stuff is "optional", it's something I personally really enjoy and there's been so many items I've wanted that I had to skip over and even some I missed because I can't always play every day so it sucks just never being able to access them.

I'm far from rich in-game so I can't even say I'd necessarily have the meseta for them anyway, but at least maybe I'd have a more reasonable chance to save.

But I also strongly feel there is not a single good reason to bound items in general.

@Princesse-Jen said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I mean, and I say this as someone who doesn't farm on alt accounts at all because I can't stand doing the same quests over and over, if someone wants to spend AC for more accounts and farm SG, so be it?

No AC needed. Send yourself a referral code, grind to 50, do all the Story Missions on Casualand grab a few additional SG from Titles and Events, and you easily have a pretty big pile of SG. Once you run out of easy sources, create another alt account and repeat.

It would be really easy to abuse the system if they were tradeable.

I guess you'd need AC if you want to trade the pieces, but there's also the option of grinding FUN for Shop Tickets and listing the items (and hoping you don't get sniped).

@FlamingBunnyman said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Princesse-Jen said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

No AC needed. Send yourself a referral code, grind to 50, do all the Story Missions on Casualand grab a few additional SG from Titles and Events, and you easily have a pretty big pile of SG. Once you run out of easy sources, create another alt account and repeat.

It would be really easy to abuse the system if they were tradeable.

I guess you'd need AC if you want to trade the pieces, but there's also the option of grinding FUN for Shop Tickets and listing the items (and hoping you don't get sniped).

In those situations, you are putting in the effort and grinding either way. Sure some people might use xp tickets but those had to be earned one way or another. The point being that people are doing this to try and make a living off the game. The way the market is, it is just full on crap. Things that where sellable and tradeable are worthless, and AC is 1 of the biggest bread and butter methods, outside now crafting and weapon/unit/affix. Still If you want to buy something in the fresh finds, your out of luck if you want it account bound. You have to wait for the chance it appears again. If the items are character bound it should be fine to buy it as many times as you have the money for it. But the way they handled the mission pass, and the fresh finds really screwed up the NA market with all the issues with hacked accounts, and item glitches before it was fixed. Throw in issues with game releases and mission passes ending with not enough time for people and you tend to annoy people. So far with the new options for Star Gem farming, it's better late then never but it still will effect the pricing. They are trying to make money, so I don't see them ever truly trying to compete with helping fix the market. It does have me thinking if any consumables being held are even worth holding on to for the new NGS. Kind of like, why pay for these items, or any items if they won't be accessible on your ngs character. Similar to why bother maxing everything on your main now if NGS will be your new main. I know I am overthinking it.

As of this time, Fresh Finds remains closed. I will update status sometime this afternoon.

[Duplicate post latency error]

Out of curiousity what happened to fiona

Probably starving from the lack of shop 😛

@Lwyu said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Out of curiousity what happened to fiona

They come and go from time to time. They are top commanders for one of the more well known clans in Ship 1... Along with Luna. (Not sure if Shy is in that 1.) Sorry, I transferred to block 13 When Block 1 got out of hand.