Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

I am going to miss looking at these posts every day.

Thanks a ton, as a newer player I've been checking this thread every day for months now to see what new things are waiting for me and if I'd care. Sincerely, thank you.

Thank you so much for these posts, they really helped me in deciding whether an item was worth the money or not. I am going to miss them but what can you do. Again, thank you so much for all you posted so far πŸ™‚

Just wanted to also add my appreciation - thank you for taking the daily time and effort all these past months to expand upon the fresh finds offerings as well as providing JP background info and additional "color-commentary" 😁

Today's dailies!

• 65: Boxing - classification: emote, 100 SG. From Pahupahu's channel (https://youtu.be/zWcv-4xYt_U). Hard to comment πŸ˜†

• Agile Coat: Hazel - classification: male non-CAST outfit, 400 SG. As a non-CAST outift, it's dyeable.
    Agile Coat: Hazel
    For how the thumbnail for this item on the in-game fresh finds shop become white, please check up Agile Coat: Snow of this post. So in this Hazel version, the brown parts (hence the color name of Hazel) of the outfit have fixed color and the dark red part is the dyed color (which you can change if you wish to spend the pass), I suppose.
    Vanilla, Moon, Snow and Hazel have made appearance, this means all non-CAST color variations of JP have covered. Wow. For reference, citing JP PSO2 Wiki.
    https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?γ‚’γ‚Έγƒ£γ‚€γƒ«γ‚³γƒΌγƒˆ
    1st row has vanilla, Moon, Snow and Hazel. The 2nd row has Agile Coat C, a special model for CAST characters. I wonder if they bring this CAST model outfit to NA.

• Airy Ribbon: White - classifcation: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. This is the same item as the ribbon included in the Airy Summer Dress: Snow Set C. Fixed color Black Airy Ribbon was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 28 Jul 2020), color changing Airy Ribbon was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 23 Jul 2020). I think I've written most of things I need to write in these two posts πŸ˜ƒ

That's all, see you next time!

@Halocrow547 @WhiteNightSaint @Tachaerus @ShadowMerchantx @AntimonBismut @CooCoo4CocoNutz To know you enjoyed this thread was a great pleasure for me. Thank you all! πŸ˜„

As for the question, the red version (Ruby) of Airy Summer Dress hasn't appeared yet. Actually I'm hoping for Airy Ruby and Active Sun/F. With the addition of Agile Hazel today, I guess seeing all variations of Airy or Active might not be a dream πŸ˜ƒ

Completely forgot I had a male Auxiliary at my disposal, so here's Sporty Short and Braided Sidelocks with the different default lighting effects and a few Mission Pass outfits:

pso20200730_214702_000.jpg

pso20200730_215140_002.jpg pso20200730_215030_001.jpg

@Fiona-Respha I don't know, we do get a lot more from you then we will from a preview. I think you should be fine. Always grateful.

Today's dailies!

• Flappy Butterflies: Blue - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. This was a bit hard to resist, even if I'm not sure if the item is usable as new NGS item.
    31-07-2020_17-42-12-tpjaj5ul.jpg
    Max size.
    31-07-2020_17-43-14-2ijy0r0f.jpg
    Butterfly details.
    31-07-2020_18-16-20-tnfngnmt.jpg
    There are four butterflies, in this formation.
    31-07-2020_17-44-32-5edkfoy0.jpg
    While taking this shot, I felt the butterflies might be actually annoying. But I also felt bother to think up another situation 😁
    31-07-2020_18-09-34-eu1ircfi.jpg
    This is how it looks like in the regular camera. Even when the camera is away from the character, the butterflies are visible. Actually, due to the flapping animation, they clearly stand out.
    31-07-2020_18-20-17-qwouy24z.jpg
    Aside from this blue one, there are red and yellow color variations of this item. The JP item name is "ηΎ½γ°γŸγθΆγ€…ι’".

• Seagulls Circling - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. This item has two seagulls, circling above the head. From Game Watch.
    Seagulls Circling
    This item has two sister items, the following seagulls,
    Seagulls 2
    and formation seagulls. Please note that the actual item names are likely to differ if these other two came to NA.
    Seagulls 3
    The circling one is simply circling, but I couldn't clearly find out how the latter two move. Seeing from their names, I guess the way they move can have some difference.
    The update clip shows these from around 2:12, but it's pretty hard to tell which is which (the top right one is Seagulls Circling pretty sure, the bottom right one may be formation?).
    https://youtu.be/fC_kMwN39gQ?t=127
    As you might have seen in the video, we can use all these mixed. Still, as for now we are not sure if we'll see the other two. And even if they would, using all three will cost 480 SG and three accessory slots 😒 Triple Seagulls\

• Active Camisole: Snow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. They are constantly bringing in color variations. Please bring us more! πŸ˜†
    Active Camisole: Snow The whole outline of Active Camisole Series was detailed in this post. The current status of the variations which has made appearance is as follows.
    Regular series: vanilla, Ruby, Snow, Shadow
    /F series: Winter/F, Enigma/F, Sun/F

• Neck-Slung Straw Hat - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The ribbon part takes the color of the outfit/outerware.
    Neck-Slung Straw Hat

That's all, see you next time!

@MasterDarkwingz thank you for the images! I didn't know Braided Sidelocks suit male characters πŸ˜„

I don't understand. Aren't all cosmetic items confirmed to be available in NGS?

@Kyouko-Okita said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I don't understand. Aren't all cosmetic items confirmed to be available in NGS?

A lot of people are assuming that cosmetics will carry over (since they're updating base PSO2 to the same engine as NGS) but all the trailer said was "emotes and other registered data will carry over". Cosmetics like basewear/accessories are registered to characters so it probably means them, but only emotes got explicitly called out so people are nervous about it anyway.

Today's dailies!

• Sealed Piercing Gaze B - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Citing Soara's Blog. Fixed color white Sealed Piercing Gaze appeared on 1st July, but I skipped that. There's also a black based Sealed Piercing Gaze C, which looks like this.

• Spiderweb Tights - classification: female body paint, 60 SG. Please note that this is a female only item. From 4Gamer.
    Spiderweb Tights
    There's a similar item Spiderweb Thigh-High. According to PSO2 Dictionary Wiki, it appeared on 5th April.
    Spiderweb Thigh-Highs

• Airy Summer Dress: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG.
    Airy Summer Dress: Shadow
    The variations list, released items crossed-out.
    Vanilla, Sea, Shadow, Moon, Enigma, Ruby, Snow.
    Will we see Moon and Ruby before days run out?

That's all! Later on the NGS πŸ˜ƒ

So on the NGS. Personally, I'm thinking about the compatibility of fashion item in NGS like follows.

All fashion items of PSO2 are usable in NGS.
Not all of the fashion items of PSO2 are usable in the enhanced character creation of NSG.

This is just my hypothesis. I don't know whether it's somewhat close to the truth or totally missing the point.

Many people have a simple worry, I guess. They announced that all character creation info from PSO2 will be compatible with PSO2: NGS. But from the common-sense perspective, up-converting all of the enormous fashion item data of PSO2 to NGS standards, looks simply impossible (especially for those who've seen the arsenal of JP fashion items).

To relieve this kind of anxiety is a task of them, not us, I believe. So until they disclose more detailed info, I'll be pretty cautious about my spending on fashion.

I think something important is they make a distinction on the new character creator and the old one.

Worded as "Choose whatever system you want" in the video.

@Kyouko-Okita We dont have a lot of info on NGS aside from a few vague teaser trailers. I’ve watched them all, and read all promotional material... and I still consider it an enigma.

This may very well be the thing that kills PSO2 - then again it may just be a huge content expansion that truly refines it and puts it in the map.

I wouldn't understand the reasoning behind implementing a brand new game that ignores all progress within the original, esp at this time, when it’s just being released piece meal for the first time in NA.
Why would Sega release the game/content so carefully and encourage players to invest the time if the β€˜true release’ is actually coming in 2021? What would be the point otherwise? Unless Sega are total frauds this will be a huge expansion for the existing game; a free range β€˜raid’ game mode, so to speak.

I will excuse me to got between NGS topic - BUT

This [Rabbit Shoulder-mount: White] 12.png

His nose can jiggle

13.png

If you're a fan of bunny, It was really worth it ywy ❀