Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

I bought all the cats (shoulder cats) and they have free movement. So The shoulder cats can be used ANYWHERE on the body, head, etc. On my main He is on my shoulder. On my Black Cat Character he is floating in the background (as big as i could) hovering as if controlling the person/familiar. On my 3rd the cat is the smallest i could go, lowest area is genitals, which is where I placed the cat for my female character.

Again, The cats where originally going for 6 mil, then 3, then 2, then 1 for a few days, back to 3 in a day, and way over 6 now. So this is a good replacement for anyone who missed them.

Also 0/15 UQ. None have showed up during my play time this week. Hoping for the weekend.

Today's dailies!

Event progress 3/15. My 4th score was going on without any trouble, but I got a sudden attack from Error 630 and KIA 😒

• 295: Spar - classification: emote, 200 SG. Thanks to Pahupahu's YouTube channel (https://youtu.be/OKqcRqlpRr4).

• Jinbebaoli: Snow - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. Another color variation of Jinbebaoli of recommended items.
    Jinbebaoli: Snow

• Za'udan Mask - classification: glasses, 80 SG. It seems the item color is fixed. Citing Soara's Blog. To my surprise, there's a B variation of this item. From Soara's Blog again.

• Knotted Scarf: Red - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    7-18-2020_5-57-42_PM-vbd1dras.jpg Citing Soara's Blog too.
    The purple variation of this item was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 22 May 2020). Black has appeared on 6th June, but I skipped it. Red, purple and black are the available color variations of this item. The JP item name is "γƒ¬γƒƒγƒ‰γ‚―γƒ­γ‚Ήγƒžγƒ•γƒ©γƒΌ".

That's all, see you next time!

@ERICK001BC the AC cats (in NA) seem pretty clever. Fresh finds cats also came from JP AC scratch, what's this difference? πŸ˜†

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I bought all the cats (shoulder cats) and they have free movement. So The shoulder cats can be used ANYWHERE on the body, head, etc. On my main He is on my shoulder. On my Black Cat Character he is floating in the background (as big as i could) hovering as if controlling the person/familiar. On my 3rd the cat is the smallest i could go, lowest area is genitals, which is where I placed the cat for my female character.

Again, The cats where originally going for 6 mil, then 3, then 2, then 1 for a few days, back to 3 in a day, and way over 6 now. So this is a good replacement for anyone who missed them.

Also 0/15 UQ. None have showed up during my play time this week. Hoping for the weekend.

Aww fuck. I always visit it when I "start my day." See the big three offerings and only pay attention mostly to whatever 30-40k badge set on offer. Only got my Calico because of reading this yesterday. There were other cats.?!? FFS.. 😿

o/ =^.^=

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Today's dailies!

Event progress 3/15. My 4th score was going on without any trouble, but I got a sudden attack from Error 630 and KIA 😒

• 295: Spar - classification: emote, 200 SG. Thanks to Pahupahu's YouTube channel (https://youtu.be/OKqcRqlpRr4).

• Jinbebaoli: Snow - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. Another color variation of Jinbebaoli of recommended items.
    Jinbebaoli: Snow

• Za'udan Mask - classification: glasses, 80 SG. It seems the item color is fixed. Citing Soara's Blog. To my surprise, there's a B variation of this item. From Soara's Blog again.

• Knotted Scarf: Red - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    7-18-2020_5-57-42_PM-vbd1dras.jpg Citing Soara's Blog too.
    The purple variation of this item was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 22 May 2020). Black has appeared on 6th June, but I skipped it. Red, purple and black are the available color variations of this item. The JP item name is "γƒ¬γƒƒγƒ‰γ‚―γƒ­γ‚Ήγƒžγƒ•γƒ©γƒΌ".

@ERICK001BC the AC cats (in NA) seem pretty clever. Fresh finds cats also came from JP AC scratch, what's this difference? πŸ˜†

The difference in the cat's so far is nothing really. I didn't buy the head cat as I can just do it with the ones I have.

@KnightHarb1nger said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Aww fuck. I always visit it when I "start my day." See the big three offerings and only pay attention mostly to whatever 30-40k badge set on offer. Only got my Calico because of reading this yesterday. There were other cats.?!? FFS.. 😿

o/ =^.^=

I guess I will try and take pictures and post them later. I think they came with the Hatsune Miku or the Career line Accessories.

The difference in the cat's so far is nothing really. I didn't buy the head cat as I can just do it with the ones I have.

shrug

Guess I'm diametrically opposed. I took a pass on all the shoulder stuff but jumped on the headcat. None of the shoulder accessories screamed "BUY ME"...

I'm so sorry to post this two hours before the reset, but this is some possible use of the emote 295: Spar.

Chat command has a feature to stop emote at certain point. With this feature, we can take shots like these.

19-07-2020_14-51-31-j55g5tli.jpg

19-07-2020_15-03-21-s4ztfucm.jpg

19-07-2020_14-58-37-hytdo13m.jpg

The commands needed are described in each image. Please note that male characters need to use "/cla" instead of "/la" command, as this motion is the opposite-gender motion for them.

This chat macro of stop command is an exclusive feature for premium users, but you might be able to take a shot manually, without the use of premium.

Again, so sorry for posting this late. I just remembered to buy the emote...

Today's dailies!

Event progress 5/15. Maybe I can stop watching random UQs for the time being. 😐

• Fox Mask B - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    The vanilla version Fox Mask just appeared on 14th July. The variations of this item differ with where the mask is put on the head. Listing them up with links to Soara's Blog.
    Fox Mask - Fox Mask (Soara's Blog)
    Fox Mask B - Fox Mask B (Soara's Blog)
    Fox Mask C - Fox Mask C (Soara's Blog)
    Fox Mask C hasn't appeared on NA yet, I suppose.

• Triple Scars - classification: unisex makeup, 60 SG. 4Gamer had a good image.
    Triple Scars
    The JP item name is "δΈ‰ζœ¬ε‚·".

• Waist Ribbon B - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware.
    19-07-2020_19-07-27-vjmamcfm.jpg
    Front side.
    19-07-2020_19-08-39-spc3dnfk.jpg
    Max size. Doing this as usual, but I feel making it smaller is a better use of this item.
    19-07-2020_19-09-38-yjpslwir.jpg
    When using this item only baseware and no outerware, we can use an outerware to set the item color, them remove it, effectively use the outerware to change the color of this item.
    19-07-2020_19-31-12-ll0ke1po.jpg
    Random examples.
    19-07-2020_19-14-20-ybvc0cqq.jpg
    19-07-2020_19-29-00-hcpwiseg.jpg
    Personally, I like this one (https://blog.goo.ne.jp/yas_sa_i/e/02a035af996d9b59a4b8b7e323924728). The layering wear used here in not the Shrine Garb series available on Silken Dreams AC scratch. I suppose they haven't arrived NA yet.
    White fixed Waist Ribbon A was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 1 May 2020). Aside from these two, there are also variations of black (C) and red (D), both with fixed colors.

• Rappy Yukata: Sky - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. A color variation of Rappy Yukata (which appeared on 10th July), and Rappy Yukata is a pattern variation (same shape, different pattern) of Feather Yukata of recommended items. Just going over.
    Rappy Yukata: Sky
    From Twitter.
    https://twitter.com/yumiko_odahara/status/1280363289411612672
    https://twitter.com/totori_bell/status/1014157701444562944

EDIT: a note on the use of Waist Ribbon with longer skirt outfits. The example with Tail Cut Dress might look nice, but there was a pitfall about it. If the character is in "standing pose", which we'll see most of the time, the ribbons easily hide under the skirt. This is pretty hard to fix. So maybe the safe use of this item is to use with short skirts 😲 19-07-2020_20-19-42-szmnunpn.jpg

Rappy yukata is so cute!! 😊 😍 ❀ ❀

pso20200719_151957_002_cr.jpg pso20200719_142456_049.jpg

Today's dailies! Just a reminder, this is the last day of current season!

Event progress 5/15, give us the UQ! 😠

• Big Ribbon Bowtie - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. The color of the white stripe won't change. This white stripe is not a pure white, has slightly silver/grey tone.
    20-07-2020_18-16-32-tghuiygq.jpg
    Max Size.
    20-07-2020_18-18-02-4nsfxc12.jpg
    Some examples. Using this item with an outfit already having some form of ribbon on the neck, will be a bad idea, I suppose.
    20-07-2020_19-43-12-yhbdu4wd.jpg
    20-07-2020_19-47-03-j2intebg.jpg
    Aside from this color changing one, there are three fixed color variations.
    Big Ribbon Bowtie: White - white
    Big Ribbon Bowtie: Black - black
    Big Ribbon Bowtie: Green - green

• Goldfish Corsage - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    Goldfish Corsage
    It seems that this item has no variations. Goldfish Earrings: Red was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 15 Jul 2020).

• Flowing Yukata: Snow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. The final color variation of Yukata/Haori series of this season.
    Flowing Yukata: Snow
    Also an example.
    https://twitter.com/hadekong/status/1148607754900267008
    The scratch appearance record of JP PSO2 wiki (link) was some interesting read.
    2014/07/16 - first print: Base (blue), Ruby, Moon, Sakura, Shadow, Snow
    2015/06/24 - reprint: Snow
    2016/07/06 - reprint: Shadow
    2017/07/26 - reprint: Snow
    So in JP, Snow is in high demand. What will it be in NA?

@chichubaby thank you for the detailed image! Hmm, Will-o'-Wisp looks nice on dark stages πŸ˜„

Today's dailies! I'd like to start with some head's up for the newly started recommended items.

• Airy Summer Dress: Snow Set C : probably we'd better wait buying this until the set details will be announced on the official site. What kind of joke is "four other items"? πŸ˜†
    I can guess Double Cowlick S hairstyle extension is included, but that's all.

• Active Camisole Set : this has little ambiguity, what Active Cap A is quite clear. My warning here is that this standard Active Camisole outfit and the "/F" version of today's daily has some difference, so we'd better aware about that. The necklace and gauntlets shown on the sample image, is actually included as part of the Active Camisole outfit.

• Agile Coat Set 1 : this set is also a clear one. Agile Tattoo is clearly shown. Please note that the tattoo is a male only item.

Then, to the daily items.

• Active Camisole: Enigma/F - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. Active Camisole is a pretty popular series in JP server, resulting it having 4 different models, aside from the color variations. The first is the standard model, listed as the recommended items. The second model is "/F" version, which doesn't have the socks of the standard model. The next two are layering wear models, introduced as SG Scratch Items in JP. The layering wear models do not have the necklace and made it as a separate accessory item. The layering wear model also has two models which corresponds to the standard and "/F" outfit models. I'll post about these different models in details later.
    21-07-2020_18-58-28-jujpeoye.jpg
    Back side.
    21-07-2020_17-36-29-xt42ra0x.jpg
    Details around the necklace.
    21-07-2020_17-38-03-aq15ewze.jpg
    Details of the back.
    21-07-2020_17-39-35-rlq4x4ux.jpg
    Gauntlet details.
    21-07-2020_17-40-51-4arlfww5.jpg
    Footwear details.
    21-07-2020_17-41-34-yk24agmw.jpg
    Sticker position. So big. And also in many cases, the bottom part of the design is cut off.
    21-07-2020_17-43-18-txbvuzvm.jpg
    Base Sticker D3 might be good to hide the sticker, if you don't have the "No Sticker".
    21-07-2020_17-43-57-yp4gvcdt.jpg
    A good point of this "/F" model is that we can choose body paints. Laced Knee Socks: Black.
    21-07-2020_17-45-36-cmuswusz.jpg
    School Tights F: Black.
    21-07-2020_17-46-30-wp5htuu1.jpg For comparison, this is what the standard version of Active Camisole: Shadow looks like. Interestingly, there's no standard Active Camisole Enigma. The shadow version has different accent colors for the gauntlets and footwear. Also, it's hard to see, but the shadow version has gold necklace. Active Camisole: Shadow
    So many static images listed so far, closing with an active one. 21-07-2020_18-19-36-vi3glx12.jpg

• White Ribbon - classificaion: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    As usual, citing Soara's Blog. It's hard to see from the item thumbnail, but there is sky blue decoration on the item.
    There are several variations of this, listing up with links to Soara's.
    White Ribbon B, where the decoration frill takes the color of the outfit (Soara's Blog)
    White Side Ribbon, where the ribbon is put on the side (Soara's Blog)
    White Side Ribbon B, the color changing version (Soara's Blog)
    Pink Ribbon, ribbon color of pink (looks red...) with white frill (Soara's Blog)
    Pink Side Ribbon, which place the ribbon on the side (Soara's Blog)
    Pink ribbons do not have the color changing B variation, I suppose.

• Fur Bracelet & Ring: White - classification: necklace, 80 SG. It looks like the item color is fixed.
    Fur Bracelet & Ring: Black was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 10 Apr 2020). Fur Bracelet & Ring: Pink was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 2 May 2020). There's also a blue color variation of this item. The JP item name is "γƒ›γƒ―γ‚€γƒˆγƒ•γ‚‘γƒΌγƒ–γƒ¬γ‚Ή".

• Waist Pack B - classification: necklace, 80 SG. Part of the item takes the color of the outfit/outerware. Please see Soara's Blog for details. The black fixed Waist Pack A was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 26 Apr 2020).

According to PSO2 Dictionary Wiki, interest thing is happening to Airy Summer Dress: Snow Set C.

That's all, see you sooner! (Event progress 5/15)

Summer Set.png

Bought the set. Woulda been great if it showed you everything you get but... 🀷

do the new sets work on female CAST's? I keep getting a warning when I go to buy that certain items might not work.

@STARSChris said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

do the new sets work on female CAST's? I keep getting a warning when I go to buy that certain items might not work.

Yup. Most of the sets they put up for sale work with CASTs. I don't think they'll put any of the outfits that don't work for CASTs as a recommended item. The warning is probably a leftover from JP, as I think they updated/rereleased most costumes to work for all races. It'd be nice if the season pass items were changed too, but oh well.

@Katou greatly appreciated! The set info is so helpful!

@STARSChris it looks like they'll always show the warning for set items. So for single item, they'll check if the item is usable by your character and gives warning accordingly. But for set items, they'll give the warning regardless of the included items.

Is the Active Camisole: Enigma/F tradable?