Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Another old 2012 hairstyle I always wanted, Fluffy Afro!

Here is my album for my character from PSO2JP, now I am able to recreate this character for NA server. Also thrown a green screen image and a webcomic featuring that same character: https://imgur.com/a/UFs7Ga6

@Yalyn Thats cool! I have a nice 70s character saved, but it’s a work in progress - I’m waiting for more of the content to be released. I have a few layered wear items that look excellent but I’m waiting for Frontier Wing recolors.
Frontier Wing is the most ‘disco-esque’ outfit for males. The black version can be found in the Mission Badge Shop but it’s non-CAST; there’s are others versions of different colors, and a version C that can be worn by CASTs but idk when/where it will appear for NA.
On the JP wiki, it says it’s among the other Badge Shop items, but I haven’t seen the selection change since launch.
Does know when the Mission Badge Shop adds content? Perhaps in August with the launch of episode 4?

Today's dailies!

• Cat Whiskers - classification: glasses, 80 SG. It seems the item color is fixed. As usual, citing Soara's Blog.

• Vertical Curl Extensions - classification: glasses, 80 SG. A hairstyle extension. 05-07-2020_17-12-01-x5h0faay.jpg
    It might be a bit hard to find a hairstyle to fit this extension. Among the styles I have, Braided Half Updo,
    05-07-2020_17-15-40-ao53oodf.jpg
    and Winged Long Hair were such ones.
    05-07-2020_17-16-16-zzeyhdfk.jpg
    Strange look, but I love this Triple Drills 😁
    05-07-2020_17-17-44-dcpoabct.jpg

• Cursed Coat M: Shadow - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. A color variation of Cursed Coat M of the recommended items. After all, only Shadow variations seem to be the variations we have.
    Cursed Coat M: Shadow

• Scrunchie: Blue - classification: necklace, 80 SG. It seems the item color is fixed. Citing Soara's Blog. According to PSO2 Dictionary Wiki, Scrunchie: Pink has appeared on 19th March.

Magatsu is coming, see you next time! 😆

@Sp1n-Kuro Thank you for great shots! Awesome cosplay.

@Yalyn Thank you too! Really appreciate your help 😄

@samplexample said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Perhaps in August with the launch of episode 4?

Maybe 😃
JFI, the new colors of Frontier Wing were added before EP 4 starts in JP server. So maybe they will be added at a different timing than EP4 on NA.

@Sp1n-Kuro said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Of course if they ever release a more accurate outfit I'll be using that

pso20200704_064701_003.jpg

But I think I did well with what's out :3

Haha did my saber cosplay already with the two normal cowlicks had to pass on that sg item.

Today's dailies! This is the last day of the season. Have you anything left?

• 206: Dance 37 - classification: emote: 200 SG. From Pahupahu's channel (https://youtu.be/kcPsC8aLj1g). Another Quna dance. As with 201: Dance 36, taken from her Endless Story stage.

• Black Wing Barrettes - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 06-07-2020_18-52-20-psp4h3n0.jpg
    Max Size.
    06-07-2020_18-53-33-war35csf.jpg Citing Soara's Blog too. They have better shots for the textures of the metal parts and the feathers.
    Wondering why this isn't named Wing Barrettes: Black. The vanilla white version was covered in this post (Fresh Finds -14 May 2020).

• Ribbon Braid L: White - classification: headphones, 80 SG. A hairstyle extension. The white color of the ribbon is fixed.
    06-07-2020_18-31-49-jz0qd5t5.jpg
    Back side.
    06-07-2020_18-30-26-bq31dgyd.jpg
    Following similar items has appeared on fresh finds dailies: Ribbon Braid L: Black, Double Braid Ribbons: Black, Double Braid Ribbons: Purple.

• Droplet Earrings: White - classification: glasses, 80 SG. It seems the item color is fixed. This blog post has a very detailed image of the yellow color variation of this item (https://www.ceevoi.com/entry/earrings#レインイヤリング).
    Water color variation appeared on 29 May dailies, but I skipped that. Aside from white, yellow and water, there's a red color variation of this item.

That's all, see you next time!

@Fiona-Respha Damn it all, now I have to decide between that dance, as I have the other fan one.....and the pass that I'm fairly certain is to release this week.

Why do you do this to me SEGA? Lol.

@Fiona-Respha

the youtube link...i know that song!!! its a sega game, im sure..one of the pso's? a lobby track? argh i must know 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲

@ARKHAM-CANNON NiGHTS into Dreams. Track 23 - DREAMS DREAMS

New season has started, but going for the dailies first.

• Young Princess Extensions - classification: headphones, 80 SG. A hairstyle extension.
    07-07-2020_17-48-30-xwevwjha.jpg
    Max size. When the blue size slider is set as max, there can be some gap between the item and the head, even if the item was set at the foremost position. Apparently, we'd better avoid setting the blue one as the max.
    07-07-2020_17-50-32-f0asfrvx.jpg
    JP item name is "乙姫エクステ".

• Dragon Yukata F - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. This is not a variation of the items listed on the recommended items.
    Dragon Yukata F
    As the "F" of the item name suggests, there's also a male version of this item. Actually, the male version is the base design.
    Dragon Yukata M - concept art
    JP item name is "ユカタグリシスF". Where did "glisys" go?

• Starry Sky Ribbon - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    07-07-2020_18-22-38-zw0ebu2z.jpg
    Max size. 07-07-2020_18-24-15-fbv53q50.jpg
    If we close in, we can see the "starry sky" pattern on the item has some dot-pattern like effects on it. Probably, knowing this won't change the evaluation of this item at all, just as a trivia. 07-07-2020_18-27-37-myb3febu.jpg
    Due to its special look, maybe it's a bit hard to find outfits to fit this accessory. Among my items, Dreamy Hakama: Snow was not bad. 07-07-2020_18-38-16-xs2ybdc0.jpg
    A couple of examples from Twitter (https://twitter.com/out69_pso/status/752249003530563584, https://twitter.com/ayataka_pso/status/750708027984977923). The first tweet is wearing "snow" variation of Feather Yukata.
    As an additional note, this item easily collides with the skirts. The issue can be addressed to a certain degree by setting the green angle slider to a high value.

• Starry Sky Stole - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change.
    07-07-2020_18-42-13-lotriinu.jpg
    Unlike the ribbon, I feel I can see a lot of items to use with this stole. I have no idea where this difference comes from 😁
    07-07-2020_19-34-28-2hid2ocq.jpg
    A lot of fine examples on Twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=星空ストール pso2).

That's all, see you next time!

@Tachaerus thank you for the answer!

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

07-07-2020_19-34-28-2hid2ocq.jpg
A lot of fine examples on Twitter (https://twitter.com/search?q=星空ストール pso2).

Spotted this cape while browsing the linked pictures.

alt text

These items look to be part of a set, right? Hoping we'll see that cape soon then. They seem a bit limiting because of the style, but I like the look too much to pass them up.

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

• Dragon Yukata F - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. This is not a variation of the items listed on the recommended items.
    Dragon Yukata F\

My favored type of style...

alt text

@Fiona-Respha Does the starry sky pattern change with the viewing angle like that one NPC with his starry sweater? or is it completely static?

@bendomino the cape is different from the Starry Sky series. It's the first item of this link (https://pso2.jp/players/event/3rd_ma/itemdesigncontest2015/model/accessory/). They (black and white variations exist) are non-collab AC scratch items, so hopefully we'll see this in future.

The thighs looks like the body paint of "Xion replica". This was a bonus of physical book in JP, so it's hard to predict the way it comes to NA, if that ever happens.

@PrsnOfDsntrst yeah, looks good!

@Invert3x no. The patterns of Starry Sky Ribbon/Stole won't move.

JFI, there's a replica of that outfit players can wear, but the pattern on the replica also won't animate. It only moves in the story cutscenes. The Xion body paint mentioned above, also won't move.

And here's one of the new Yukatas... because mmmm.... AzNewYukata1.jpg AzNewYukata2.jpg