Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

i'm still undecided on if i should buy the dress and headgear. i have so many other good outfits.

there's too much good fashion available. i might wait for the snow variation.

though, i do regret trying to "wait" and see if the price of Ribbon Socks & Gloves: Black would fall... and instead, it tripled.

Had to get the headgear for the pretty flowers, but that's as far as I'm willing to spend. Screenshot_351.jpg

@MasterDarkwingz omg I love your colors

@nvmvoidrayz Yeah Ive had that happen on player market items too, the AC ticket is new though so give it time and it'll probably fall again. It's most likely one person who bought a ton of them to sit on or control the market.

I went ahead and grabbed the Granvina dress. Even though the animation is a bit...um...out there, the dress itself is lovely.

Kinda wish there was a sea-green version. 🙂

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Princesse-Jen wait and hopefully we will get more of the colors 043D2654-3D12-4BD5-984A-487E89B47BC3.jpeg

look here

That wisteria is NICE.

Hmm, never even was aware of "mini" being any sort of option.

@ERICK001BC not currently in NA but we can hope for them

Today's dailies!

• Frog Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color seems to be fixed. Frog Hat Twitter hashtag of this item also has some images (https://twitter.com/hashtag/カエルハット). Please note that some of these images maybe slightly NSFW. There's also a yellow variation Frog Hat B, but this is a 2020 item of JP, I don't think it will hit NA sooner.
    Frog Hat B

• Hydrangea Earrings: Purple - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color seems to be fixed. The pink variation was covered in this post(Fresh Finds - 19 Jun 2020). There's also a blue variation of this item left.

• Raccoon Tail: Brown - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 26-06-2020_17-24-29-pezhoxto.jpg Interestingly, the item color behavior is different from the vanilla Raccoon Tail item, where some part of the item changes with the hair color. The vanilla version was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 15 May 2020). There seems to be only two variations of this item.

• Lillipan Head B - classification: hat, 160 SG. The item color seems to be fixed.
    Lillipan Head B
    The base variation Lillipan Head appeared on daily items on 19 May 2020, but I skipped that. Also "C" version exists. The difference between these variation seems to be in the fur colors/patterns of the Lillipan wearing the hood.
    Lillipan Head Lillipan Head
    Lillipan Head C Lillipan Head C

That's all, see you next time!

@MasterDarkwingz Thank you too for the image!

Chinese

what is this called where did you get it please

@Blackichan08 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Chinese

what is this called where did you get it please

I’m sorry I’m not sure what you are asking the only quoted word was Chinese and I can’t even find the post it was Quoted from

@SaviorZero82 If you click the part after "said in" from the root quote it leads you directly to the post they're quoting. It's a Chinese dress.

I'am still waiting for new dance emotes in fresh find or atleast bring back that dance 36 that PC player had missed it.

@SaviorZero82 ahh it was the outfit you posted the Chinese dress

@Invert3x ah I did not know you could do that thanks

@Blackichan08 that and the Chinese dress shadow and short were both Fresh Finds some time ago