Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Shadowen The point was that if you wanted a whole set you are basically relying on RNG. You could technically say a set is 4 items, draw all 4 items with only 4 tickets. Sadly that is a very small percentage. All the items in the bundle are "fair" game and fall under the drop table percentages. You can pull 19 straight grinders/affix items if you are unlucky and have to wait for that bonus ticket where you pick whatever item you want. So it is all luck based. Luckily if it is a AC drop people tend to put what they don't want in the market. But prices do vary drastically.

@ERICK001BC Oh so to clafiry we still get that ticket from how much scratch we use right? If yes then that's a good enough for me. Atleast I can still get what I want if I have to spend so much money on it

@Shadowen For SG Scratch, the Ticket is not a frequency bonus, rather you have to trade 40* of your unwanted SG items to get the Ticket. Basically, you have to spend 3200SG* to get the Ticket at minimum since each pull is 80SG.

*All this is outside of SG Swap Shop discount reward weeks.

@AndrlCh said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Shadowen For SG Scratch, the Ticket is not a frequency bonus, rather you have to trade 40 of your unwanted SG items to get the Ticket. Basically, you have to spend 3200SG to get the Ticket at minimum since each pull is 80SG.

*All this is outside of SG Swap Shop discount reward weeks.

Ty, I'am gonna buy that x2800 Star gems every month now. We can use the SG from the game right to Scratch SG banner? Just one more time to confirm

@Shadowen Yes. You use your SGs to play SG scratches. If you are determined, I just hope you a good luck.

@Fiona-Respha Ty, and you too. Hopefully we all can atleast pull one without the need to spending alot of cash 🙂 and also ty again for the info you have shared with me 🙂

Today's dailies!

• Twin Ribbon - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part takes the color of the outfit/outerware. A basic item IMPO. 20-06-2020_18-23-00-xutvvmub.jpg Citing Soara's Blog too for additional details. I'm also looking forward to Large Twin Ribbon.

• Rappy Doll - classification: furnishing, 60 SG. Another furnishing? Looks like this item was first implemented on Phantasy Star Universe. Rappy Doll

• Emilia Replica: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. Emilia Replica: Shadow

• Striped Casquette Hat: Black - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The Rappy mark on the brim is kinda cute. This is also a basic item IMO. 20-06-2020_18-53-00-4kr0xror.jpg The color changing vanilla version was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 24 Apr 2020).

There's one thing I forgot to post the other day. When I was looking for info on Kraz Replica, Amazon popup had always been showing up as if they wanted something to say. I ignored that while I was writing the post, but after finishing it, I clicked it and knew the reason. They were actually selling it! 😆 (https://www.amazon.co.jp/s?k=クラウチレプカ)

That's all, see you next time!

Is there such thing as SG (Star Gems) Scratch a Swap Shop that allows SG as currency..? ;0

Far as I know there is only the AC Scratch Ticket take your chances getting the outfits, accessories, etc. that you want. And a Fresh Finds Shop that only uses straight up SG. As well as the SG Shop which also only uses SG.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger atm NA does not have SG scratch, we have the Fresh Finds shop but in JP they have the SG scratch and it’s a possibility that we will get it as well

Unless they added it and I missed it

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger atm NA does not have SG scratch, we have the Fresh Finds shop but in JP they have the SG scratch and it’s a possibility that we will get it as well

Unless they added it and I missed it

Ah okie. Thank you!

o/ =^.^=

Anyone know if the Emilia Replica will have a green (I guess "Leaf" or "Sage") variant, or a variant that allows for custom color? Been trying to make a passable version of an OC I got in a trade a while back but there seems to be a decided lack of green clothing in the game unless you make it yourself. Just about everything has a "Snow," "Shadow," "Night" and "Grace" form (white, black, blue, and purple) but rarely see any green.

@zaffy2005 Doesn’t look like a green, but check out this link here it’s in Japanese btw And google translate names may be different then what we will see in NA, NOTE: if you use the search function on the link you will need to of course use the Japanese name of the items FYI Pso2 SWiki

762B8D10-1DF8-41E7-9B98-96FBF7CA8860.jpeg

Noooooo, I forgot to buy the Ursula Replica yesterday! F. Not sure if I want the Shadow Emilia. Bought the Snow one, as I think it looks slightly better than Shadow, but..

I think the SG situation with the SG scratches is particularly insulting considering in NA it´s much harder to acquire SG as a free2player than it is in JP.

From the first SG scratch, to the day they released Dark Falz Lord´s scratch, i had managed to save enough SG that i got the entire Dark Falz Lord set without spending a single cent.

Here, not so much.

If to that, you add the fact in NA they overbloat the scratches with a lot of extra fluff so the odds are even lower, it does not bode well.

We will see how things develop, i guess.