Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Fiona-Respha well thank you again this has helped me know if want to buy anything or not πŸ‘πŸ»

So I see Flapping Hawk has β€œBrown” as a classification. Does that mean there’s potentially a Flapping Hawk: AMERICA version?!

loving the hair 2 version, i love the hairstyle that much

I noticed that I have a very basic question left. Is everyone having the same sort of items listed as the daily items? I'm pretty sure Lwyu's list is the same as mine, but what's other players seeing?

@SaviorZero82 well, that's the very purpose of me to keep posting here πŸ™‚

@Captain-Flavor4 lol. I wonder if US law allows depicting it as a kind of pet...

@Lwyu a bicolor hairstyle is instabuy πŸ™‚

Looks like they are giving us daily items before the maintenance. Hope we'll never see a case like the last week again. 😐

• Crafter's Cape - classification: necklace. I happened to find an old article about this and it looked nice. But actually, the article was about Crafter's Cape B, which has a variable color. The color of this item is fixed to ... red. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (craftercape1).jpg Maybe it's not that bad when worn with red outfits. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (craftercape2).jpg

• Queue Extension - classification: headphones. Another hairstyle extension. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (queueext1).jpg Size at max and detached from the head. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (queueext2).jpg

• Chiffon Ribbon - classification: headphones. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (chiffon).jpg

• Heavy Scudo - classification: male, non-CAST outfit. I was going to ignore this at first, but found this item needs some clarification, so decided to add some info. Firstly, as said, CASTs can't wear this item. The AC scratch archive of JP official site has this (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20120718/). The left item on the third row is Heavy Scudo. By clicking, you can see the design sketch, and it's color variations. The tricky point of this item is that the thumbnail looks mostly white, but there's no white color variation. Seeing from what they show on the confirmation screen before purchase, this particular item seems to be the black variant of Heavy Scudo. And this black Heavy Scudo is probably what the NPC Jan is wearing.

Then, see you next time! πŸ˜†

EDIT: 04/21/2020 - Added info on Heavy Scudo.

@Fiona-Respha πŸ‘ I can’t wait for this to pop up (not saying it will anytime soon) 59329C6E-EA7C-493F-8723-A472F403C2E3.jpeg

Today's post was something I had fun writing it πŸ™‚

• 18: Sexy - classification: emote. YouTube link - https://youtu.be/C0AtS5cOvQ4

• Bite-o'-Burger - classification: glasses. The item color won't change. A regular-sized Burger. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (burger1).jpg Big Burger PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (burger2).jpg Double Burger PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (burger3).jpg Of course you can make triple or quadruple 😁

• Dazzling Hakama: Sakura - classification: female outfit. The archive list is here. http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20130327/ The right item on the 2nd row is the Sakura color variation of Dazzling Hakama. Probably, checking out the hot item Dazzling Hakama picutre is easier. As you know, the flower accessory on her head is not included in the outfit πŸ˜›

• Fourth Eye - classification: makeup pattern. Spooky! PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (fourth).jpg

@SaviorZero82 Yukatavia is a very early outfit, so maybe we can see it soon πŸ™‚

@Fiona-Respha as always thank you for doing this

Thank you for doing this as FFshop has no way that I can find to preview.. Big help.

Today's items.

• Center-Parted Bob - classification: hairstyle. The hairstyle of NPC Lavere. So meet her to have a close look! PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (centerbob).jpg

• Thousand Rim: Steel - classification: female non-CAST outfit. Can change color with a Color-Change Pass. This is probably the color variation NPC Lavere is wearing. Still, I haven't bought this non-CAST outfit, so not verified. Just a guess. alt text

• War Bonnet - classification: hat. The item color doesn't change. A CAST ear friendly item πŸ™‚ PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (war).jpg Maximum size. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (war2).jpg

• White Cherry Earring - classification: glasses. The item color doesn't change. A decent one. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (whitecherry2).jpg

See you next time, have a fun!

@SaviorZero82 @Nostalgia Thank you two!

That center part Bob though..

@Fiona-Respha i think I’ll get the hair and earrings then I like how they look, thanks for the preview ^^

bought the headdress, itll be cute in the future and even now

@Lwyu what headdress?

Here we go!

• Blade Tail - classification: necklace. The tail base part and upper tail takes the color of the outfit/outerware (in case of CASTs, takes their main color). The white color of the lower tail won't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (bladetail1).jpg Maximum size. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (bladetail2).jpg

• Military Leg Pouch: Brown - classification: necklace. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (milibr1).jpg The baseware used here is Kabuki Thunderstroke: Snow. Of course it's not included with the accessorry. πŸ˜› PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (milibr2).jpg

• Striped Casquette Hat - classification: hat. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. Case White. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (casq1).jpg Case Blue. Looks like a useful item πŸ™‚ PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (casq2).jpg

• Flower Headband A - classification: headphones. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (flowerband1).jpg The accessory consists of a base part and flowers attached. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (flowerband2).jpg

Until the next time, stay safe!