Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

alt text

Lower Wing White in a few angles! The upper wing is max size. The small pair is at 25% of bar.

alt text alt text alt text

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE

Thanks!!!! Definitely picking up.. can't have too many wings hehehhehehe

@Z0DIAK-BRAVE Thank you for the images! Awesome example of multi-use. πŸ˜„

Then, today's dailies.

• Lower Wings: White - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. This item has 3 color variations. The vanilla Lower Wings takes the color of the oufit, then there are fixed-color white and black versions. Today's item is a fixed color one. 10-06-2020_23-47-01-jkrs4eyx.jpg 10-06-2020_23-49-22-fzsphpxz.jpg A closeup of the front side. The front side of this item is not pure white. I got an image of creature wings, rather than some angel wings. 10-06-2020_23-51-36-d4uhlfdq.jpg As Z0DIAK BRAVE has finely illustrated, the freedom of size or angle changes for this item is quite high. Yet the freedom of positioning is rather limited. This image has it on the highest. 11-06-2020_00-28-55-rqyztokk.jpg The movement of the item seems to be anchored on the waist. The JP name is "をンダーウィング η™½" (Under Wing: White).

• **Chrome Tattoo M ** - classification: male body paint. 60 SG. Aside from this dark red (blood color?) version, there are black, purple and light blue color variations of this body paint. Image is from Dengeki Online. Chrome Tatoo M

• Chrome Tattoo F - classification: female body paint, 60 SG. 11-06-2020_01-04-27-bvnnd1hc.jpg 11-06-2020_00-41-35-ydlrg0lp.jpg

• Hurricane Lilly Corsage: Black - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The vanilla version was covered here (Fresh Finds - 21 May 2020), the red version was here (Fresh Finds - 29 May 2020). Don't want anymore. πŸ˜†

That's all, see you next time.

I have a confession.

I'm wearing the White Ten-Gallon Hat! 😱 😹

Now all I need is one or ideally two thigh/leg holsters. Preferably with guns. But some daggery sid-shraedel equivalent would do.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger They have the white lower leg holsters on the market fairly cheap. You ca also buy the combat holster.

Nice body paint, but I probably won't be able to manually fix launcher issues in time. Oh well, it's not like SEGA needs my money anyways.

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger They have the white lower leg holsters on the market fairly cheap. You ca also buy the combat holster.

Understood! I shall search the Player Market next chance I get. And I assume the combat holster is from the recent Military Line..?

o/ =^.^=

Today's dailies!

I still can't decide on whether to buy Metal Knuckles. 😲

That's all, see you next time!

@KnightHarb1nger Yep released with the military, it is basically a desert eagle holstered on the right side of the hip.

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger Yep released with the military, it is basically a desert eagle holstered on the right side of the hip.

I wonder if you happen to get two if you can place one on either thigh. Guess if you have the accessory slots for it. Haven't used that part of the game to know what I might need to give up. Which I'm sure I'll be ok with. But not 100% sure yet. Will see. Gonna try and Whale12 Scratch my way into at least one. ;0 ;~)

o/ =^.^=

Today's dailies!

• Slick Straw Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The color of the item takes the color of outfit/outerware. Citing Soara's Blog. The JP item name is "γ‚Ήγƒˆγƒ­γƒΌγƒγƒƒγƒˆ" (Straw Hat).

• Bratty Cheek Makeup - classification: unisex makeup, 60 SG. Better preview, please... 12-06-2020_20-41-35-cm4igxp3.jpg Please enlarge the image to see the details of cheeks. The preview feature of the forum is pretty good, but it doesn't show the actual size images are shown. Sometimes it happens that I fail to notice that the details are not clear until I submit the post.
    The JP name is "やんけゃほっぺ" (Yancha Hoppe?).

• Kraz Replica: Shadow - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. alt text Aren't we seeing male items at a regular pace? πŸ˜ƒ

• Floral Ribbon: Blue - classification: headphones, 80 SG. Citing Soara's Blog again. Pretty good item, I suppose. The JP item name is "ブルーγ‚ͺγƒͺエンタルγƒͺγƒœγƒ³" (Blue Oriental Ribbon). Where did oriental go...

That's all, see you next time!

I do like that "Kraz Replica: Shadow" coat.

o/ =^.^=

@KnightHarb1nger The Shadow color is nice, I agree. Not sure they'll put this in, but the Ruby color is also good, I feel πŸ˜ƒ Kraz Replica: Ruby

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@KnightHarb1nger The Shadow color is nice, I agree. Not sure they'll put this in, but the Ruby color is also good, I feel πŸ˜ƒ Kraz Replica: Ruby

Oh yeah! While I'm generally not one to "modify" things. As I generally like to take, accept, use things as they come. A personal thing. But I would be HIGHLY inclined to find a way to make that a nice dark-ish saphire blue.

On another note I mentioned above. Off hand do you know if I were to obtain two Combat Holster Is. If I would be able to put one on either thigh. Oriented appropriately etc. assuming I had/was willing to give up whatever accessory slots they take. I know so little at this point I'm not even sure what other visuals I would be giving up off hand. But almost certain in the same vein of not knowing whatever it was/is I won't mind. Especially if I can get the two, one on both legs, thing going.

o/ =^.^=

I hate when I see replicas wearing layering fashion I want. That coat but really everything about it is excellent... but I want to be able to modify things to my liking. πŸ˜•