Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Now today's dailies.

• 211: Side Step - classification: emote, 200 SG. Thanks to the video (https://youtu.be/RjuoUmkh-Bo)

• Panda Cap - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. alt text

• Lariat - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. It might be hard to see from the thumbnail, but the white ring is this accessory. 05-06-2020_19-39-47-2irt4zhd.jpg As usual, this kind of accessory tends to clash with the hairstyles. 05-06-2020_19-41-22-xst30hua.jpg We'll certainly need some adjustments. 05-06-2020_19-47-25-o54forxx.jpg Or else, maybe we can just ignore the intersections. Sorry that the white hair color makes the item hard to see. I didn't want to use the salon ticket for this πŸ˜ƒ 05-06-2020_20-09-45-ewt0hxe5.jpg

• Cyhadine Set - classification: package for male CAST (probably), 400 SG. Likely to include head, body, arms and legs of the Cyhadine series. Please see the previous post for the details.

That's all, see you next time!

This is a treat to see the previews of items. Thanks for all of your hard work @Fiona-Respha !

Today's dailies!

• Thigh Daggars: Black - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Please see the details here (Soara's Blog). The JP item name is "γƒ–γƒ©γƒƒγ‚―γƒ¬γƒƒγ‚°γƒŠγ‚€γƒ•" (Black Leg Knife).

• Tuxedo: Crimson - classification: male all race outfit, 400 SG. A color variation of Ceremonial Tuxedo of recommended items. Texedo: Crimson The JP item name is "γ‚―γƒͺムゾンタキシード" (Crimson Tuxedo).

• Knotted Scarf: Black - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Again, citing Soara's Blog. The JP item name is "γƒ–γƒ©γƒƒγ‚―γ‚―γƒ­γ‚Ήγƒžγƒ•γƒ©γƒΌ" (Black Cross Scarf/Muffler).

• Gold Panja - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Sliver Panja appeared in the past (Fresh Finds - 3 May 2020), but this item is for the left hand where the silver was for the right hand. If you compare these, you'll noticed the designs are quite different. 06-06-2020_18-46-59-aywjew4g.jpg Wearing both of silver and gold. 06-06-2020_18-58-40-aovvtvxn.jpg

@Xurai Thank you! Glad if this was useful!

@Fiona-Respha Cool, all we are missing is a big red hat and people can cosplay Hellsing. Thank you again.

Do we get another chance with these items or once the store resets they are gone for good?

@Battoryuu said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Do we get another chance with these items or once the store resets they are gone for good?

Once the store resets, they're gone for good (it might take a year or so for them to return)

@Pandas-On-Fire said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@Battoryuu said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Once the store resets, they're gone for good (it might take a year or so for them to return)

I can't help but wonder why there's even an in game store, if all it sells are minor non-cosmetic items. It feels like this randomization model could lead to disinterest and failure of PSO2 in the future. Hopefully we see the Fresh Finds become permanent additions at some point.

There goes my full male CAST collection I guess.

Today's dailies!

Some of the items are from Naura sisters, who appear randomly in the quest. Maybe some of you haven't met them in-game yet. I only have met once on NA server. πŸ˜ƒ

• Pastry Apron - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. The outfit of Naura sisters. This red color is the one for the eldest sister. Pastry Apron

• Eldest Naura Sister Hair - classification: female hairstyle, 160 SG. Citing Soara's Blog.

• Double Braid Ribbons: Black - classification: headphones, 80 SG. A hairstyle extension. The black color of the ribbons doesn't change. 07-06-2020_18-36-49-pqqkj2ld.jpg Max size. 07-06-2020_18-57-00-ula51dip.jpg

• Skull Belt: Red - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. Couldn't find a good image for this. Well, it looks like what the thumbnail shows πŸ™„

@Battoryuu As Pandas On Fire said, we're likely to have to wait for a long time to see some item returns.

@ERICK001BC I'm happy with Oculus Hat: Shadow.

Today's dailes! Extra clip can be found on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Short Cape - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. A faint symbol is printed on the back.08-06-2020_23-05-33-tvxfg1yq.jpg Front details. At the default settings, the accessory floats above the shoulder, some adjustment is a must. 08-06-2020_23-06-46-bl0f4cix.jpg Max size. This image was taken with the position also set to the lowest. 08-06-2020_23-08-58-5wwqcxru.jpg

• Checkered Hunting Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The side of the hat (the non-checkered part) and the brim takes the color of the outfit/outerware. Citing Soara's Blog. The JP name of the item is "チェックハンチング帽" (Check Hunting Cap/Hat).

• Wedding Flowers: White - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The color of the item is fixed. JCH979 has posted great images of Wedding Flowers: Black, please see that for details (here).

• Concentric Eyes (S) - classification: eyes, 60 SG. The large sized version Concentric Eyes (L) was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 4 June 2020). Comparing these might be interesting. 08-06-2020_23-18-40-l0qpawb3.jpg 08-06-2020_23-20-42-lbcbqzh5.jpg Please note that the look of the eyes greatly depends on the color or shape of the eyes. I've uploaded a clip changing the eye color with this eye pattern on my Xbox Live feed.

Super girl cape looks nice. Was hoping for one of those long wedding veil things. I wonder what the new stuff will be.

Today's dailies! Extra clip can be found on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Jumbo Guard L - classification: necklace, 160 SG I suppose the dark gray part of the shiled takes the color of the outfit/outerware and the white and blue photon line parst won't change the color.Jumbo Guard L The JP item name is "ビッグガーダー L" (Big Guarder L).

• Jumbo Guard R - classification: necklace, 160 SG. Jumbo Guard R This tweet shows a marvelous use of the Big Guarders (https://twitter.com/scythe_37/status/882630364434374656).

• Party Makeup: Orange - classification: unisex makeup, 60 SG. Interestingly, this makeup item claims itself as unisex. While the Red and Blue versions were female only, I can't easily believe this. 09-06-2020_22-17-32-elmpssui.jpg

• Long Satin Earrings: White - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. This is a set accessory for the Chinese Dress, the red version appeared in the past (Fresh Finds - 9 May 2020). I've uploaded a clip with dancing with the red version of the item. Better than nothing, I hope.

@ERICK001BC Ah, Super Girl! I thought I had seen this πŸ˜„

Someone can probably do a Gundam Dynames with those big guards. BigSad that my main can't wear recommended sets. Hopefully next sets are better. It'd be great if Winged Boots showed up again too, since PSO2 wasn't out on PC yet...or any of the previous items in general.

Good thing I didn't buy the shield I guess. Shame they aren't arm bound, but the tweets do show off cool stuff they can do.

Found you just in time, I was wondering how those Jumbo arm guards would look. really wish we are able to at least view what we are getting in SG shop.