Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Fiona-Respha

Please don't misunderstand the tail thing. I was just now aware what actually could be done with it until I saw it with my own eyes. The game really needs to give info with the items that are more in depth. You are going out of your way to help people when the game should be doing it for everyone in the first place.

I hope that whatever it is, we are able to give you support whatever way we can. If you don't feel comfortable with it, know you have my support! I know that may not be much but I just wanted you to know.

Thank you again for what you do, and here is hoping we get that bridal veil on the ffs soon.

As usual, daily items πŸ˜ƒ

Before going on, they did some confusing presentation (again), so let's make them clear first. Currently, the wedding outfits are featured. Of these, the female outfits actually consist of three series.

Wedding Dress Series - the left-wing of the recommended items. This is the base model. There are color variations of Sakura, Sky and Shadow. Wedding Dress Totally indifferent, but this outfit was included in the very first AC scratch on JP server.

Bridal Dress Series - This is a variation of the Wedding Dress Series. As you can see, colors of some decorative parts are changed from white to black. Bridal Dress: Snow The color variations are Ruby, Night, Moon, Steel and Snow. This is actually the Snow variation. The vanilla model of the series is black (today's daily)

Bridal Outfit Series - the right-wing of the recommended items. This series has a completely different design from the other two. The color variations are Shadow, Sakura, Sky, Moon, Ruby and Enigma. Bridal Outfit The JP name of this item is "γƒžγƒͺγ‚’γƒΌγ‚Έγƒ₯ドレス" (Mariage Dress). I can see they want to change the name in NA, but wasn't there some better name?

We'll likely to see some of the color variations on the future daily items, including today.

Now, today's daily items.

• Bridal Dress - classification: female outfit, 400 SG. As said, this is the base model of Bridal Dress series. Bridal Dress

• Bridal Makeup - classification: female only makeup, 60 SG. Rather heavy. 27-05-2020_23-01-55-5brjp0nu.jpg Not so bad at a distance. 27-05-2020_23-04-40-q5fezqwr.jpg

• Side Bang Extensions: White - classification: glasses, 80 SG. A hairstyle extension. Unlike usual extensions, the white color of this item is fixed. Black variation was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 17 May 2020) 27-05-2020_23-08-45-lypmfuu0.jpg I noticed that the first step to use this item is to make it smaller πŸ˜„ 27-05-2020_23-12-40-mvdp2vpb.jpg

• Tail: Brown - classification: necklace, 80 SG. A part of the item takes the color of the hair. Tail: Black was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 16 Apr 2020). The JP item name is "ブラウンテむル" (Brown Tail). I've skipped this.

Then, see you next time!

I need the wedding vile from Bridal to come out. Personally I like the wedding dress more than the Bridal. I had made a temp dress with the gothic punk white and the tail cut white.

Today's dailies!

I don't feel so good today, so just pasting some images.

• Waist-Bound Apron - classification: necklace, 80 SG. Takes the color of outfit.

28-05-2020_23-24-32-ncqts3gr.jpg 28-05-2020_23-40-03-42k2b41g.jpg

• Tuxedo: Black - 400 SG. Seems to be a color variation of Ceremonial Tuxedo of recommended items. alt text

• Skull Belt: White - 80 SG. Skipped.

• Chiffon Ribbon: Black - 80 SG. Fixed color. Chiffon Ribbon is here.

See you!

@Fiona-Respha I hope you feel better soon

@Fiona-Respha Get well soon!

@Fiona-Respha Thank you for the another post. Hope you feel better!

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Today's dailies!

I don't feel so good today, so just pasting some images.

• Waist-Bound Apron - classification: necklace, 80 SG. Takes the color of outfit.

28-05-2020_23-24-32-ncqts3gr.jpg 28-05-2020_23-40-03-42k2b41g.jpg

• Tuxedo: Black - 400 SG. Seems to be a color variation of Ceremonial Tuxedo of recommended items. alt text

• Skull Belt: White - 80 SG. Skipped.

• Chiffon Ribbon: Black - 80 SG. Fixed color. Chiffon Ribbon is here.

See you!

Take some Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and zinc!

Also I heartily recommend Ginger tea with honey. Please feel better soon!

@SaviorZero82 @Lwyu @Total-Sacrifice @GM-Deynger Thank you all! Had a good sleep and now I'm fine. πŸ˜ƒ

@Fiona-Respha Don't force yourself too much. Go get more sleep and drink plenty of water. Damn it is there anyone out there playing with the nurse/doctor character that can have a look at him?

Today's dailies! No extra image/clip today.

• Noble Scarf - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The pink part of the item takes the color of the outfit/outerware. Pretty noble πŸ˜ƒ 29-05-2020_21-26-44-vzw33oix.jpg

• Droplet Earrings: Water - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. I've skipped this. The JP name of the item is "レむンむダγƒͺング ζ°΄" (Rain Earrings: Water). You might find something by searching the word. I couldn't find a good one. 😒

• Rounded Conical Hat - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. The brown variation was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 18 Apr 2020 ). The JP item name is "δΈ‰εΊ¦η¬ " (sandogasa, translation is difficult, just conical hat?).

• Hurricane Lilly Corsage: Red - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The vanilla version taking the outfit color was covered in this post (Fresh Finds - 21 May 2020) 29-05-2020_22-34-51-slbeplrc.jpg

Then, see you next time!

Ah I happened to buy the droplet earrings on a whim Rain drop earings.png

They go realllly well with the wedding necklace if you're willing to buy them!

Also can I just say that this thread is the most helpful thread in the forum! Thank you so much for always updating it!

@Just-a-Rumour Thank you for the item image and your comment! I see, they are pretty good combination πŸ˜ƒ

@Fiona-Respha fashion is not, nor should it be, a solo effort. πŸ™‚

A quick update. Windblossom Set is the set the CAST Bouncer girl is wearing in the EP 3 opening movie. The JP name of the set is "フウγƒͺンカ" (Fuurinka).

Windblossom Series

30-05-2020_17-30-20-xnkowgz3.jpg

How can we know this is a female CAST set? Are they trying to pick a fight with us?

@PrsnOfDsntrst Indeed! πŸ˜„