Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

Here is the Pure Maid Dress and Brim accessory wearable by all females

1BB376B0-59E2-41C7-B4FA-35936A9E3698.jpeg 23382AFD-B72E-4A56-8ABF-8DBB7DF0878C.jpeg

Thanks a lot @SaviorZero82 ! The two female hot items are quite a good ones!

Now going to today's daily items.

• Silk Hat - classification: hat. The white band part takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (silk).jpg

• Pure Maid Brim - classification: headphones. The base part and the ribbon takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. As SaviorZero82 said, this item is shown in the image of the hot item Pure Maid Dress, but not included. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (puremaid1).jpg From the rear. Maybe this is the only chance we can get the brim accessory in the near future. Hurry before 4 hours run out! (sarcasm) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (puremaid2).jpg

• Reading Eye: Red - classification: glasses. This is fun 🙂 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (readingeyer).jpg I'll make a clip later on my Xbox Live activity feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure). Not sure when the upload ends, but will be there within one hour after this forum post is made.

• Leg Pack B - classification: necklace. The item color is based on the color of outfit/outerwear, but shown in a slightly darker tone. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (legpackb1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (legpackb2).jpg

See you next time! Stay safe!

Note: speaking of the Pure Maid Brim, I feel there will be some way for us to get this item again in some far future.

Should note the Butler Talcoat shows a Monical in the preview image I do not believe it comes with it

Also sry I could not sleep and I figured you been doing this all the time I would throw some out tho you definitely do it better lol @Fiona-Respha

@SaviorZero82 Does the maid outfit come with the hair though?

Couldn't resist Goron Pillars...

• Female Butler Coat - classification: female outfit. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (fbutler).jpg There are some details like metal parts which is hard to show with a screenshot, so I've made a clip on my Xbox Live active feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure). The design illustration on the JP official archive (http://pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/costume/20130424/) shows that this is of the same design as the male version Butler's Tailcoat.

• Goron Pillars - classification: necklace. The pillars rotates around you, like the real pillars of Goron Zran. The standard status of this accessory is pretty obvious from the thumbnail, so had a fun using 2 sets. The bigger pillars have their size set to the maximum. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (goron).jpg The angle changing option of this item seems to work in some unpredictable way. Maybe we can't have 2 sets of this item shifted 90 degrees to form 4 pillars in a square position, like the real Goron Zran.

• Pastry Chef Cap A - classification: hat. The item color doesn't change PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pastrya).jpg A variation of this item is Pastry Chef Cap B, which takes the outfits color for some part (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/fiona-respha-s-fresh-finds-shop-daily-offerings/15). This "A" type is all white.

• Monochrome Mini Hat - classification: hat. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (monochro).jpg Checkered Mini Hat is a variation of this item, which takes the color of outfits (https://forum.pso2.com/topic/1819/fiona-respha-s-fresh-finds-shop-daily-offerings/9).

See you next time!

@SaviorZero82 Thankfully, once got used to, it's not very time consuming 🙂

Today's dailies! Starting from today, I'm going to record the price of the items.

• Gas Mask A - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The nature of this item is pretty obvious from the thumbnail I suppose, so just posting the max sized version. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (gasmaska).jpg

• Gothic Hair Accessory A - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (gothichaira).jpg 15-06-2020_19-03-29-3vvbqao4.jpg

• Panda Lantern - classification: necklace, 160 SG. As the name of lantern suggests, this item glows. Maybe it's hard to see with the screenshot, so I've added a couple of clips on my feed. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pandalantern).jpg

• Shield Earrings: Silver - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. The accessory clashes with the ear at the default position, so I've moved it for the screenshot. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (shieldsilver).jpg

You can find the related clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure). Then, until the next time!

EDIT 15 Jun 2020: Added a detailed image of Gothic Hair Accessory A.

Today's dailies!

Starting from today, I'm moving some of the non-essential images like the maximum sized version from this thread to my activity feed. You'll find some extra screenshots, clips here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure). Please have a look if you are interested 🙂

• Pure Maid Dress: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. I've skipped this one, but feel checking out the difference between the vanilla version and this will be important. I'm citing JP server records here, so please note that NA might have some different points (personally I believe they won't "edit" items for NA, they'll rather make a NA variant). This is the image of the "Shadow" version of Pure Maid Dress. alt text And this is the vanilla Pure Maid Dress (the recommended item of this season) alt text The difference lies in the color of the ribbons, which are used on the neck, cuffs(?) and socks. The original vanilla version has dark red ribbons there, the shadow version has black ribbons. Which do you prefer?

• Waist Ribbon A - classification: necklace, 160 SG. The item color doesn't change. FIY, this item has nothing to do with the Pure Maid Dress. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (waistribbona).jpg

• Stuffed Hat - classification: hat, 160 SG. The item color takes the color of outfit/outerwear. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (stuffedhat).jpg This is an attempt to make use of this accessory. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (stuffedhat2).jpg Used Froid Gallows F [Ou] & Kabuki Thunderstroke: Snow [Ba].

• Argyle Handbag: Brown - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (argylebrown).jpg

Then, until the next time!

Thanks was wondering how the maid outfit was any different, not worth the buy if its just a bow color change tbh. Dont forget to show off the suds outfit from the sg sales shop, I can but not till later.

@Lwyu Yup. When I saw the shadow version, I felt, "I'm not going to buy this both". 😁

The sudsy one? SaviorZero82 has already showed it off to me in-game. 😆

@Fiona-Respha yeah ill soon upload the pics here

So here comes the special SG pack. Warning: includes NSFW images.

I forgot to record the item details, but it's sold at 850 SG on the SG shop on the main menu. The items included are as follows.

Then, tomorrow.

You guys rock keep it up 🙂

Warning NSFW my Character is wearing the Sudsy outfit My PSO2 NA Emote playlist

Warning NSFW Male Sudsy outfit 22152A0C-D0C5-444A-BB7E-DE9C98519F36.jpeg 4A3DA086-07CB-418B-B117-6B47E68D7FE2.jpeg