Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Fiona-Respha

Maybe, i know I seen it in Black, But I also seen the Black/red one you are talking about.

Yeah I was trying to buy a rising badge on my second character that I made yesterday and it said sold out.

Today's dailies! There's an extra clip on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Leg Belts - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. For prisoners? 21-05-2020_18-11-34-kcls54ps.jpg

• Hurricane Lilly Corsage - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. Aside from this one, there are fixed color red and white variations of this item. We might see them in the future. 21-05-2020_18-34-47-mqhkx0gc.jpg Red is the typical color of this flower, so showing red too. 21-05-2020_19-16-50-yir15pnm.jpg The JP name of this item is "リコリスコサージュ" (Lycoris Corsage). The JP name of "リコリス" comes from the scientific name of the flower, so translating this to Hurricane Lily is correct, I think. But if it comes to double "L" Hurricane Lilly, I'm not very sure. 😢

• Lillipan Pochette - classification: necklace?, 80 SG. Skipped!

• Punk Pouch - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 21-05-2020_18-38-55-pdv5xmh1.jpg The spikes make this item difficult to match with outfits, I feel. Among the outfits I have, Lorette Beldia: Enigma was the one I felt acceptable. 21-05-2020_18-43-49-4q4dme21.jpg

See you next time!

Got curious so I bought the Lillipan Pochette, cute.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

@JCH979 Thank you for the images! Yes, it's much more cute than I imagined. 😄

Today's dailies! Some extra clip on my Xbox Live feed (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Lorette Beldia: Shadow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. A color variation where the purple main color of the vanilla Lorette Beldia is replaced with black. alt text

• Lorette Hairband B - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part of the item takes the color of the outfit/outerware. 22-05-2020_17-36-30-qely2a3y.jpg This is a color variation of Lorette Hairband which comes with the Lorette Beldia Set B of recommended items. The white part of the vanilla version is replaced with black in this B version. Also, the color of the bowknow part seems to be changed. I don't have the vanilla version, so not very sure. 22-05-2020_17-37-13-k2ccri0t.jpg The JP name of this item series is "ロレットカチューシャ" (Lorette Katyusha/Hairband).

• Knotted Scarf: Purple - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. 22-05-2020_17-43-51-xi53riea.jpg

• Cat-Eared Cap B - classification: hat, 80 SG. The color of the item doesn't change. The kitty badge has a metallic look. 22-05-2020_17-47-31-5zywohzf.jpg 22-05-2020_17-48-44-hyr4u2zk.jpg

That's all. See you next time!

I was going to get that cat hat, mostly because CAT, and Neon Gen Askua (from 3.33) But I don't see myself actually wearing it on any of my characters. See you next time.

Kind of upset the Cat Hat popped up before PC release. Unlucky.

@Novaline said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Kind of upset the Cat Hat popped up before PC release. Unlucky.

You'll get it. They will come back.

There seems to be a white color variation (Cat-Eared Cap A) and an outfit color dependent variation (Cat-Eared Cap C) of this item. We might see these variations sooner. But I wonder how long this black version takes to come around 😢

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

There seems to be a white color variation (Cat-Eared Cap A) and an outfit color dependent variation (Cat-Eared Cap C) of this item. We might see these variations sooner. But I wonder how long this black version takes to come around 😢

Stop your going to make me regret not buying it even though I can't use it............. hmmmm

s-l640.jpg

I think I figured out how to uses pictures. Nice.

@ERICK001BC Neither A nor C works... 😖

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

@ERICK001BC Neither A nor C works... 😖

Okay, I think I am going to have to just buy it. It's a consumable correct? I don't have my female 3rd character yet and would want to use the consumable on that character.

@ERICK001BC said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

It's a consumable correct? I don't have my female 3rd character yet and would want to use the consumable on that character.

Correct. And we are not sure when we can get the item again. Please take care.

@Fiona-Respha

Yeah I asked my sister to log on and buy it on my account. 😭 I am sure EVENTUALLY Grinding Star Gems wont be this horrible. I luckily was at 880, back to 800 I go. Hoping nothing good for a while.

Amazing thread! Keep up the great work! ^.^