Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@SaviorZero82 It's fine. Take care of yourself!

Oh, and for some reason the PSO2 comi fan sub ink was on a timestamp. Should be fixed now.

JP Episode 2 of PSO2 Comi NGS

Today's Offerings:

Screenshot_10.jpg

Screenshot_9.jpg

Today's listings:

Screenshot_10.jpg

Due to the future cancellation of Fresh Finds, if you're seeking Active Camisole [Ba], please check Rewind: SG Collection.

@MasterDarkwingz said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Due to the future cancellation of Fresh Finds, if you're seeking Active Camisole [Ba], please check Rewind: SG Collection.

I thought that the SG rewind was for the SG scratches only, not the fresh finds items?

@rainyxstar said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

I thought that the SG rewind was for the SG scratches only, not the fresh finds items?

Some users were expecting the Basewear version of Active Camisole to show up in Fresh Finds.

(Hence my notice.)

I'm just bummed the White Cherry Earrings never made a return đŸ˜•

At this point I think the smart thing to do would be put in a phashion catalog in base pso2 with all of the items in it and all of the AC items would cost 200 ac a ticket unless it’s done as a set then 500 but you are able to pick what you want, they can keep doing the gotcha in NGS, just a thought that’s all

@SaviorZero82 said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

At this point I think the smart thing to do would be put in a phashion catalog in base pso2 with all of the items in it and all of the AC items would cost 200 ac a ticket unless it’s done as a set then 500 but you are able to pick what you want, they can keep doing the gotcha in NGS, just a thought that’s all

That would be nice đŸ˜• Maybe worth making a topic in Suggestions for. I think what's most frustrating for me about it is I'd be less upset if I just... wasn't around for when it went up like if I hadn't also been playing then, but the fact that it showed up one of the few days I couldn't play due to being sick is so infuriating. Like I'm just kicking myself over it.

Seems like FF didn't update today. Stayed up till 2am hoping to see eternal hair show back up since I know have the SG to buy it. Hopefully it shows up before the 9th.

If FF got delayed in cycle by a day that'd suck, I forgot to buy the top hat when it showed up and if the usual cycle had continued it'll show up again next monday, which is the final half-day before NGS maint starts.

@rainyxstar said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Keep in mind that the rewind scratches are (to my knowledge) the exact same in Global as in JP, where our rewinds even have some items that we never got in Global beforehand. So it won't really matter if an item was in FF or not in Global, because FF didn't exist in JP and all the FF items came from other sources (AC, SG) anyway.

Since the Global server takes so long to translate compared to the speed of leak releases by dataminers, here's the Japanese trailer on YouTube for the second NGS June AC Scratch.

Google Translated:

Introducing the new AC scratch "Chase Tree Bridal" that includes wedding dresses , black ties , and costumes with detective motifs associated with June brides! (6/23 delivery) Costumes delivered in the "Oracle Renew Collection" on March 3rd, such as "N-Thousand Rim" and "N-Close Quarter", are back! Revival AC Scratch "Oracle Renewal Revival" is now available! (6/30 delivery) For details, please check from the special update.

^ Global has yet to get any of the Oracle Renew Scratches. This will probably be either a mix or a special scratch for June Bride season.

Screenshot_19.jpg

It's not the exact same vid, but Global put out a video on the first three scratches (Soldier, SG + Wedding) a week before NGS released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G0yD1q4OQM

So I'd be surprised if they put out another vid on those. We'll see if we end up getting a vid for the revival scratch, though.

@Akonyl said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

It's not the exact same vid, but Global put out a video on the first three scratches (Soldier, SG + Wedding) a week before NGS released: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2G0yD1q4OQM

So I'd be surprised if they put out another vid on those. We'll see if we end up getting a vid for the revival scratch, though.

Oracle Renew will probably be filler gacha if there's nothing special planned exclusively for Global's July.

There's a lot they didn't show for Global's trailer, but it was a short teaser clip to begin with.