Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae1).jpg

Sid Schraedel Set detailed

This special post tries to give some detailed info about the Sid Schraedel. Let us see what's included in the set first. The SG prices in parenthesis are estimated prices.

• Sid Schraedel - a female all race outfit. (400 SG)
  • Schraedel Hair - hairstyle (160 SG)
  • Schraedel Thrusters - skirt armor accessory 160 SG
  • Schraedel Ornamental Blades - twin katana accessory (160 SG)
  • Schraedel Hair Accessory - hairpin like accessory (80 SG)

I suppose the price estimation is pretty fair. These add up to 960 SG, discounted to 820 SG ... maybe that's what they want to say ... but it's EXPENSIVE! I think the prices of each items are slightly overpriced. It might be acceptable as a single item, but when all are added up, it's huge. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But grumbling over the price is not the purpose of this post, let's go ahead.

Sid Schraedel (outfit)

This is the core of the set. As we might see a color variation of this in the future daily item, I'm also going to cover the variations later.

Front. Due to the lighting, it might look as a lighter tone, but dark gray is the proper word for the actual color of this outfit, I think. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae2).jpg

BackPHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae3).jpg

Details. The CAST's parting line around the neck stands out.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae5).jpg

Footgears details. Quite a complicated design. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae4).jpg

Color variations. The original color. alt text Ruby. alt text Night. alt text Chestnut. alt text Shadow. alt text Snow. The interesting point is, these 6 color variations were introduced in May 2019 on JP server. These are quite new outfits. alt text

Winter. The 3 variations starting from this one, were introduced in February 2020 in JP. These are the latest ones, I personally don't think these 3 will appear as daily items yet. alt text Enigma. alt text Calm. alt text

Schraedel Hair Seeing the patterns of the past, we may see this item as a daily item too.

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae6).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae7).jpg

Schraedel Thrusters Please see the recent post. There's a variation of this item, Schraedel Thrusters B. In this B version, most of the parts that don't take the color of the outfits are colored in black based colors. This B version is also a Feb. 2020 item, so I feel we won't see this version yet in NA.

Schraedel Ornamental Blades An accessory of twin katana. As with the thrusters, this is also a key item of this set. The part takes the color of outfit/outerware. There's also a variation Schraedel Ornamental Blades B, but I couldn't tell the difference between these two ๐Ÿ˜ง PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae8).jpg

If your character is not very big, you can position this accessory at the right hand side. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae9).jpg

This accessory is quite a handy one, fits a good number of outfits.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea2).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea3).jpg The major drawback of this item is that it easily clashes with weapons, especially with katanas. Probably, using for portraits is the proper use of this accessory, not meant to be used in combat.

Schraedel Hair Accessory The pink part takes the color of outfit/outerwear. This item also has version B variation, using more black parts. Still this B version also is a Feb. 2020 item, so I think we won't see it yet. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea4).jpg

That's all. As usual, there are extra images/clips here! (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

See you!

@SaviorZero82 If you could zoom in, would you mind doing that way? For the daily posts, I want to keep the process simple ๐Ÿ™‚

@Fiona-Respha sure thing, np at all

I am guessing the Black/Shadow are 2B?

Still a nice set and you get some decent stuff for the price.

As for the cowboy hat they are Scratch tickets prob no more than 10,000 each.

Also there is a new operating terminal.

There is someone I watch on Youtube who post the new emotes whenever they are released. I'll post it later.

thanks for posting this

Today's dailies. They've already thrown in Snow variation. Are the going to put in every (1st season) color variations? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Some extra images/clips can be found here (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

• Dual Antennas - classification: headphones, 80 SG. The pink part takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (dualantenna).jpg

• Raccoon Tail - classification: necklace, 80 SG. The white-ish part of the item takes the color of the hair. I wouldn't have bought it if it was 160 SG ๐Ÿ˜› There's an extra clip on my Xbox Live feed to show how the tail moves when walking. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (raccoontail).jpg

• Sid Schraedel: Snow - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. alt text

• Gold Star Earrings - classification: glasses, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (goldstar).jpg

That's all. See you next time!

@ERICK001BC Sid Schraedel was introduced after the NieR: Automata collab scratches, so 2B was not in their mind, I guess. Regardless of what's the source is, a good design, indeed ๐Ÿ˜„

@eluxe7 The last post was a bit time consuming, so I'm glad to hear that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

EDIT (5/26/2020): added a note that part of the Raccoon Tail takes the color of the hair.

@Fiona-Respha Thanks for always updating this. My daily lifesaver \o/

Small tip you can also use the antenna above to make artificial Dewman horns ๐Ÿ˜„ Capture.PNG

Whew!! those Gold Star Earrings are "VERY NICE."

o/ =^.^=

@Fiona-Respha said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae1).jpg

Sid Schraedel Set detailed

This special post tries to give some detailed info about the Sid Schraedel. Let us see what's included in the set first. The SG prices in parenthesis are estimated prices.

• Sid Schraedel - a female all race outfit. (400 SG)
  • Schraedel Hair - hairstyle (160 SG)
  • Schraedel Thrusters - skirt armor accessory 160 SG
  • Schraedel Ornamental Blades - twin katana accessory (160 SG)
  • Schraedel Hair Accessory - hairpin like accessory (80 SG)

I suppose the price estimation is pretty fair. These add up to 960 SG, discounted to 820 SG ... maybe that's what they want to say ... but it's EXPENSIVE! I think the prices of each items are slightly overpriced. It might be acceptable as a single item, but when all are added up, it's huge. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

But grumbling over the price is not the purpose of this post, let's go ahead.

Sid Schraedel (outfit)

This is the core of the set. As we might see a color variation of this in the future daily item, I'm also going to cover the variations later.

Front. Due to the lighting, it might look as a lighter tone, but dark gray is the proper word for the actual color of this outfit, I think. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae2).jpg

BackPHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae3).jpg

Details. The CAST's parting line around the neck stands out.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae5).jpg

Footgears details. Quite a complicated design. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae4).jpg

Color variations. The original color. alt text Ruby. alt text Night. alt text Chestnut. alt text Shadow. alt text Snow. The interesting point is, these 6 color variations were introduced in May 2019 on JP server. These are quite new outfits. alt text

Winter. The 3 variations starting from this one, were introduced in February 2020 in JP. These are the latest ones, I personally don't think these 3 will appear as daily items yet. alt text Black(?). Not sure how this color code is translated in NA. alt text Calm. alt text

Schraedel Hair Seeing the patterns of the past, we may see this item as a daily item too.

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae6).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae7).jpg

Schraedel Thrusters Please see the recent post. There's a variation of this item, Schraedel Thrusters B. In this B version, most of the parts that don't take the color of the outfits are colored in black based colors. This B version is also a Feb. 2020 item, so I feel we won't see this version yet in NA.

Schraedel Ornamental Blades An accessory of twin katana. As with the thrusters, this is also a key item of this set. The part takes the color of outfit/outerware. There's also a variation Schraedel Ornamental Blades B, but I couldn't tell the difference between these two ๐Ÿ˜ง PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae8).jpg

If your character is not very big, you can position this accessory at the right hand side. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schrae9).jpg

This accessory is quite a handy one, fits a good number of outfits.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea2).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea3).jpg The major drawback of this item is that it easily clashes with weapons, especially with katanas. Probably, using for portraits is the proper use of this accessory, not meant to be used in combat.

Schraedel Hair Accessory The pink part takes the color of outfit/outerwear. This item also has version B variation, using more black parts. Still this B version also is a Feb. 2020 item, so I think we won't see it yet. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (schraea4).jpg

That's all. As usual, there are extra images/clips here! (https://account.xbox.com/en-us/profile?gamertag=Al Soure)

See you!

Then the snow one pops up today..You hate to see it lol

@moinhalemoin Thank you for the tip! Actually, I tried for some funny tricks about the antennas, but couldn't find a good one. The antenna horns look better than the natural horns! ๐Ÿ˜„

@KnightHarb1nger Gold Star Earrings are pretty good, I agree. They are a bit big for my taste, but that can easily fixed by changing the size ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Y1-Mythoclast I have mixed feelings about finding my longest post quoted... ๐Ÿ˜†

Well, it was faster than I expected, but I could see the chance of some color variation coming is high, that was the reason I listed up every color variations beforehand ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Before I forget, I would like to give that shout out to that youtuber I mentioned earlier. He posts whatever the emote is or the "sale bundle" a few minutes after it's released.

https://www.youtube.com/user/NiNjahCheeto/videos

Helped me out a couple of times, sadly the only emote I wanted is out of my price range, And I was so close when it was at 1.5 mil. SIT 3

Today's dailies. Little work today!

• Schraedel Hair - classification : hairstyle, 160 SG. Please see the past post ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Just to make it sure, as with most hairstyles, male characters can use this too.

• Schraedel Hair Accessory - classification: headphones, 80 SG. Please see the past post ๐Ÿ˜†

• Cossack Hat: White - classification: hat, 80 SG. The item color doesn't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (cossackw).jpg

• Civilian's Dress - classification: female all race outfit, 400 SG. Like Civilian's Suit a few days ago, this outfit is for the ordinary citizens, but I couldn't find any NPC wearing this. Maybe someone appear in the story... As IndefinateArdem and AndrlCh commented later, this is what Franca was wearing before her Cafe was made. Also Ulku is wearing a special color version of this in early story. alt text The JP name of this item is "ใ‚นใƒฉใ‚คใƒˆใ‚ฏใƒญใ‚น". Not sure if "ใ‚นใƒฉใ‚คใƒˆ" is "slight", or whether "ใ‚ฏใƒญใ‚น" is "cloth" or "cross" ๐Ÿ˜ข

@ERICK001BC That channel is quite helpful! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Then see you next time!

Doesn't Ulk wear that in brown before she joins ARKS?

@IndefinateArdem She does.

These civilian outfits were worn by all the non-ARKS lobby NPCs (Franca, Kressida, Girard, etc.) before Episode 4, after which they were given layerd wear otufits. I imagine some of them may still appear in these outfits in some of the cut scenes from Episodes 1 through 3.

@IndefinateArdem @AndrlCh Thank you two! I couldn't remember at all how Franca looks before her current costume. So the white one was Franca model...

I did a quick check and here's what I noticed.

• Ulku is wearing a special colored Civilian's Dress until Ep. 1 Ch. 7.
  • Ep. 1 Ch. 9 "Announcing Our Festival!" - Franca is already wearing her current chef style. There's a civilian wearing a blue model Civilian's Suit.
  • Ep. 1 Ch. 10 "Let's Go with Cheerful Vigor!" - the announcer is wearing a green model Navigator Dress.

I think the "Day of Resurrection" has some, but nothing new.

Also, while I was checking out, I knew Franca has a certification as an ARKS. This is written in the official settings guide, so she was actually on the ARKS side. If so, Sophia (the gathering guru) is probably an ARKS too.