Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

@Milk Didn't think it would come back this soon, I am pleased! The Tea House Uniform is nice too, I might grab that too before both are gone.

@Shinryu-M

I’m on the fence about it, I like it but I don’t want to run out of SG if they release gothic maid in more colors throughout the week. Tough decisions!

@Milk possible colors for the 3 featured EDCFA779-6FF3-485C-A907-4F8CDCA1C815.jpeg B21B00C9-0E78-4B15-A134-E6C07C2C3B07.jpeg A26D0458-68D9-43B3-9D66-5B8D57D07324.jpeg

@SaviorZero82

Oh no there’s more than I thought, I can only afford three! 😧 Thanks for the photo. I might buy SG afterall, just this one time thing! Why must this outfit be so perfect...

@Milk no telling tho if/which one we will get tho

Interesting. Might get one or two of those.

I hope we get Shadow at least but I’d love all of them.

I was expecting a softer green for Leaf. May have to try that on, but Gothic Maid Dress Night I might have to buy for that Navy shade.

(If Red Wonderous Treat doesn't show up by the end of the rotation.)

Nice to see we are getting the stuff that we couldn't get last time it crashed for that month.

Today's items contain Gothic Maid set items and a Tea House recolor! pso20201028_100933_000.jpg

I find it interesting that the accessories in the daily items now allow up to 2 purchases...

It says that the maid package certain items can’t be used by my current character(CAST girl), is the outfit not able to be worn by CAST...?

@Milk said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

It says that the maid package certain items can’t be used by my current character(CAST girl), is the outfit not able to be worn by CAST...?

I'm not certain what the items in the set are that CAST can't use. Maybe the headdress?

pso20201028_112617_002.jpg

Here's the Gothic Maid Brim. pso20201028_112858_003.jpg

Just verified I can put on everything in the set.

@PrsnOfDsntrst said in Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings:

Just verified I can put on everything in the set.

Okay, so maybe it's an error that you can't wear it if you have body parts equipped.