Fiona Respha's Fresh Finds Shop daily offerings

This thread is updated by @Fiona-Respha and various other players who buy the "Fresh Find" items and show others what the items look like so players can decide whether they want to purchase the items or not. As for what the Fresh Finds Shop is, it's a section on the main menu which offers a daily-changing random assortment of "premium" items from various "collections" which players can purchase to further customize their characters and/or simply to fill out collections. See the link to learn more about Fresh Finds Shop (https://pso2.com/news/blogs/freshfindsshop)

Bought some of the fresh finds, sharing the larger images of them 🙂

• Dragonfly Wings - classification: necklace. Fairly-ish wings PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (dragonfly).jpg

• Pretty Ribbon - classification: headphones. 3-layered ribbon. Takes the color of outfits/outerwears. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pretty).jpg

• Fur Bracelet & Ring: Black - classification: necklace. A questionable one X) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (furbres).jpg

• Fur Earrings: Black - classification: glasses. Decent buy. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (furear).jpg

Ohhh those are actually pretty cute, nice to see a fellow female cast aswell, theyre rare compared fo the female deumans etc.

@Lwyu Girl casts all day

Thank you, I was wondering about how the ribbon looked from the back.

@Lwyu @DkP-Godslayer Nice to see you!

@Pandas-On-Fire I wondered whether I take the shot from the front or back. Glad to know I picked the right choice 🙂

A couple of new items.

• Eat-ster Earrings - classification: glasses. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (eatster).jpg

• Easter Bunny Hat A - classification: hat. The hat takes the color of the outfit/outerwear. The color of the bunny ears, ribbons or flowers won't change. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (bunnyhat1).jpg PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (bunnyhat2).jpg

I didn't buy the Egg Rappy Earrings.

And this seems to be the Evolution Device: Humpty. Passed this too :😶 alt text

Thanks for always testing them out for us

@Lwyu You're welcome! I'm going to buy items I'm interested in until 14th. From there on, that depends on what they announce on 14th 😀

Here we go! Some of the screenshots are showing Eat-ster Earrings, but these are not included in the item (of course) 🙂

• Checkered Mini Hat - classification: hat. A cute one. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (checker1).jpg I thought I could move around the hat by changing the angles, but it turned out to be rather difficult. The position is somehow displaced and won't fit well when moved away from its original position. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (checker2).jpg

• Celeb Hat - classification: hat. The item color takes the color of the outfit/outerware.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (celeb).jpg

• Punkish Headgear C - classification: hat. The item color is fixed to black.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (punkish1).jpg This accessory chooses the hairstyle. When used with a hairstyle with bangs, the accessory collides with the hair and needs some adjustment work. The image above is using Sonic Hair 2. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (punkish2).jpg BTW, this item covers all around to the back of the neck. CAST players might have noticed that this item almost completely covers the CAST ear-bases 🙂PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (punkish3).jpg

Now i kinda want that, bought the celeb hat tho

New items! Would have bought Iguana if it had been 80 GS 😀

• Carried Handgun - classification: necklace. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (handgun).jpg

• Pink Ribbon - classification: headphones. The item color is fixed. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pinkribbon).jpg

@Lwyu The celeb hat looks to be useful in a number of situations 🙂

Thank you for this, I really wish they let us preview these items.

I want that iguana myself, but not for that amount of stargems. I feel like they're leaning a bit too hard on the SG values, personally.

Got the gun, gunner main after all.

Putting new items in after the maintenance with only 4 hours grace before a new UQ??? What are they thinking !??

Quickly briefing. All of these items won't change their color by the outfit color, I believe.

• Floral Ribbon: Red - classification: headphones. A decent one.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (flowerred).jpg

• Ornamental Hairpin: Purple - classification: headphones. Another insta-buy. PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (hairpinpurple).jpg

• Heavenly Raiment - classification: necklace. The image of Yoshino Tefura Set is using this accessory (but not including in the set... 😕 ) PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (heavenly).jpg

• Uchiwa Fan - classification: necklace. This item is listed as "Handheld Fan" in fresh finds shop, but the actual item name is Uchiwa Fan. I wouldn't have bought this if I could have tracked down the details... 😢 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (rappyfan).jpg

Cheers!

EDIT: added a note that Uchiwa Fan is listed as Handheld Fan in the shop.

The way they put the items yesterday was pretty bad, but I'm pulling myself together.

• Pink Side Ribbon - classification: headphones. The item color won't change.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pinksideribbon).jpg

• Pastry Chef Cap B - classification: hat. The line on the fringe takes the color of outfit/outerwear.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (pastryb).jpg

• Mount Arm - classification: necklace. The base part of the item takes the color of outfit/outerwear.PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (mountarm).jpg

• Mounted Blade - classification: necklace. The base part of the item takes the color of outfit/outerwear. Now you see that Mount Arm was actually this item without the sword. 😆 PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (mountedblade).jpg

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 (mountedblade2).jpg This might be a good addition to the accessory collection of CASTs. The image above was taken with the vertical size of the item set to the maximum. So you can't make the sword longer than this.

See you!